The IPTV app allows us to watch live and non-live TV streams on various platforms. It runs with the help of m3u playlists which contains the streaming link of live TV channels. There are plenty of IPTV apps available for various devices like Android, Windows, iOS, iPad/iPhone, Apple TV and other Smart TVs as well. There are IPTV apps available for Samsung Smart TV as well. Let us discuss more on how to install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV in this post.
How to install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV?
There are many apps IPTV apps available on Samsung Smart TV. If you are looking for apps like Netflix, Youtube, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Plex, and much more, then these apps are available on Samsung Smart TV as well. You can download it directly from the Samsung Store on your Smart TV.
The below are the steps required to install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV:
1. Open “Samsung App store” on your Smart TV.
2. Click on the search icon.
3. Enter the search term “IPTV” and click “Go“.
4. The list of available IPTVs will appear on your TV.
5. Select the IPTV player which you want to install on your TV.
6. Click on the “Install” button.
The app will get downloaded and installed on your device.
Related: IPTV for LG Smart TV
This alternative method is to install Smart IPTV app on Samsung Smart TV:
Note: If you do not find any IPTV applications on the Samsung App store, then it may be due to your Geolocation. Sometimes IPTV apps are blocked in particular Geo locations.
There are two types of Samsung Smart TVs:
- Samsung Smart TV which runs on Tizen OS
- Samsung Smart TV which runs on non-Tizen OS
Install IPTV manually on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung Smart TV which runs on Tizen OS:
- Click here to download the zip file for Tizen OS.
- Extract the ZIP file and copy-paste “Userwidget” directory to the root of your USB drive.
- Insert the USB drive to the driver slot on your TV.
- Click on the app and install the application on your Smart TV.
- Once the app gets installed, you will find the application among other apps in the application page.
Note: The method applies for Samsung Smart TV (Tizen TV Series J/K/M/N/Q/R).
Samsung Smart TV which runs on Non-Tizen OS:
- Click here to download the zip file for Non-Tizen OS.
- Extract the zip file and copy the “SmartIPTV directory”.
- Paste the copied folder to the root of your USB drive.
- Plugin the USB drive to the USB port on your TV.
- Install it on your TV. You can find the app on the application page.
Note: This method applies for Samsung Smart TV (non-Tizen TVs (E/ES/F/H/HU/J4/J52)).
How to upload the m3u Playlist to the Smart IPTV app on Samsung Smart TV?
1. Open Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
2. You will find the MAC address on the right side of your TV.
3. Go to “https://siptv.eu/mylist/” on your desktop.
4. Upload the m3u playlist and enter your MAC address.
5. Click “Send“.
The playlist will now load on your Smart TV. You can now watch TV channels on your Smart TV using the IPTV app.
Related: How to install IPTV on Android Box?
Note: You can also delete the playlist by visiting the same web page and entering the Mac address of your TV.
The above are the different methods to install IPTV on Samsung TV. By installing IPTV, you can upload any m3u playlist and watch live streaming of your favourite channels on the TV. The IPTV app is one of the best ways of watching the live and non-live streams including movies and on-demand videos.
Thank you for reading this post.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.