IPTV or Internet Protocol Television is a technology that allows you to stream thousands of live TV channels and VOD content at a less price. The benefit of using IPTV is that it is compatible with different smart devices. If you want to experience the IPTV channels on a big screen, then Samsung Smart TV is the best one to choose. Installing and Streaming IPTV on Samsung Smart TV is quite easy to do. Samsung Smart TV is one of the best Smart TV that consists of several in-built streaming apps like Netflix, Hotstar, etc.
In addition, you can also download apps from the app store on Samsung Smart TV. To stream the IPTV content, you need to install an IPTV player on your Samsung Smart TV. Samsung App Store consists of tons of IPTV players in it. So, make sure to choose the one which suits you. In this article, let’s look at the steps to install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV.
Note: Before installing the IPTV player on Samsung Smart TV, get a subscription and login credentials from any IPTV provider.
How to Install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
There are plenty of IPTV apps available on Samsung Smart TV. Some of the best IPTV players in the Samsung app Store are GSE Smart IPTV, IPTV Smarters Pro, and more. You can choose your desired IPTV player app to download.
1. Open the Samsung App Store on your Smart TV.
2. Click on the Search icon.
3. Type IPTV on the search box and click Go.
4. The list of available IPTVs will appear on your TV.
5. Select any IPTV player and click the Install button.
6. Open the installed IPTV app on your Samsung TV.
7. Enter the M3U URL or the Xtream Codes API of your IPTV provider and click Login
8. Once loaded, you can stream the IPTV content on your Samsung TV.
How to Sideload IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
You can also get IPTV on Samsung SmartTV by using the sideloading method. For instance, we’ve taken Smart IPTV to explain the installation process. You can use the below method to install any IPTV app of your choice.
There are two types of Samsung Smart TVs:
- Samsung Smart TV which runs on Tizen OS
- Samsung Smart TV which runs on non-Tizen OS
Install Smart IPTV on Samsung Smart TV (Tizen OS):
This method is applicable only to Samsung Smart TV Tizen Series J/K/M/N/Q/R.
1. On your PC, open a browser and enter the URL: http://siptv.app/howto/sammy/files/siptv_tizen.zip.
2. After downloading the Zip file, extract it and copy-paste the Userwidget directory to the root of your USB drive.
3. Now, remove the USB Drive from your PC and insert it into the USB Slot of the Samsung Smart TV.
4. Open the USB drive and tap the app.
5. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to install the Smart IPTV application on your Samsung SmartTV.
6. Once installed, you will find the application among other apps on the application page.
Install Smart IPTV on Samsung Smart TV (Non-Tizen OS):
This method applies to Samsung Smart TVs (non-Tizen TVs (E/ES/F/H/HU/J4/J52)
1. Turn On your PC and launch a web browser of your choice.
2. Enter the URL: http://siptv.app/howto/sammy/files/siptv_orsay.zip to download the Zip file.
2. Extract the zip file and copy the SmartIPTV directory.
3. Paste the copied folder to the root of your USB drive and eject the USB drive from your PC.
4. Plugin the USB drive to the USB port on your Samsung Smart TV.
5. On your Samsung SmartTV, install the Smart IPTV application.
How to Activate Smart IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Open the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
2. You will find the MAC address on the right side of your TV.
3. On your PC or smartphone, go to https://siptv.eu/mylist/ on a browser.
4. Upload the M3U playlist of your IPTV provider and enter your MAC address.
5. Click Send.
6. The playlist will now load on your Smart TV. You can now watch Live TV channels and VOD content on your Samsung Smart TV.
Note: You can also delete the playlist by visiting the same web page and entering the Mac address of your TV.
The above are the different methods to install IPTV on Samsung TV. By installing an IPTV Player, you can upload the M3U playlist of any IPTV provider and watch live streaming of your favorite channels on the Samsung SmartTV. If you can’t find any IPTV applications on the Samsung App store, then it may be due to your location. Sometimes IPTV apps are blocked in particular geo-locations. To bypass the geo-restrictions, use premium VPN services like Nord VPN or Express VPN.