The Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV includes a rich collection of popular applications. Among those apps, there are a handful of apps available to stream IPTV videos on Samsung Smart TV. IPTV services offer affordable subscription plans and an amazing library of content compiled from popular services. It would cost you a lot to access all of this content otherwise. That is why IPTV services are popular among the masses.
Is IPTV Legal?
No. It would be wrong if we said IPTV services were legal. At the same time, it is hard to find out if the service is legal, as they do not share a lot of information about this aspect. Also, popular services have been recently taken down because of copyright-related issues. Another factor that users should consider is the security of their devices being compromised while streaming online. You can overcome these issues with the help of a secure VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
There is more than just one method to access IPTV content on your Samsung Smart TV. These useful methods include:
Install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV from the Smart Hub
There are plenty of IPTV apps available on Samsung Smart TV. Some of the best IPTV players in the Smart Hub Store are GSE Smart IPTV, Room IPTV, and IPTV Smarters Pro. You can choose your desired IPTV player app to download.
1. Open the Apps on your Smart TV home screen.
2. Click on the Search icon at the top.
3. Type Room IPTV on the search box and click Go.
4. The list of available IPTVs will appear on your TV.
5. Select the Room IPTV player and click the Install button.
6. Open the IPTV app on your TV when the process comes to an end.
7. Make a note of the Mac address in the app’s interface.
8. Go to the activation website (https://manage.roomiptv.com/multi/login.php) using a browser on your computer.
9. Enter the Mac address and M3U URL in the respective fields.
10. Click the Send option. For the first time, it will take up to 5 minutes to load the content.
11. Then, you can access all the IPTV video content.
Sideload IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
You can also get IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV by using the sideloading method. For instance, we’ve used Smart IPTV to explain the installation process.
1. Open the Settings menu of your Samsung TV.
2. Scroll to the Samsung Smart Hub section and click the Apps option.
3. Enter the Default PIN into the field as 12345.
4. You can now access the Developer Mode window.
5. Turn on this option and provide the IP address of the computer that you use to download the third-party app.
6. Further, restart your Samsung Smart TV.
7. Download the APK file of the Smart IPTV Player app on your PC.
8. Copy the APK file to a USB drive and connect the device to your Smart TV.
9. Get access to the USB drive and install the APK file on your Samsung TV.
10. When the installation process is complete, you can find the app in the Smart Hub.
11. Open the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
12. You will find the MAC address on the right side of your TV.
13. On your PC or smartphone, go to the Smart IPTV website (https://siptv.eu/mylist/) on a browser.
14. Upload the M3U playlist of your IPTV provider and enter your MAC address.
15. Click Send.
16. The playlist will now load on your Smart TV. You can now watch live TV channels and VOD content on your Samsung Smart TV.
17. You can also delete the playlist by visiting the same web page and entering the Mac address of your TV.
Only the Smart IPTV provides the APK file for Samsung TV that can be sideloaded. You can’t use this hack to sideload IPTV Smarters Pro or any other IPTV apps on Samsung TV.
Screen Mirror IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
Apart from sideloading, you can also screen mirror the IPTV app to the Smart TV from the Smartphone. SmartThings is the official app of Samsung for mirroring the Android Phone screen. You must connect the Smartphone and the Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Swipe down the Quick Panel of your Samsung smartphone.
2. Locate the Smart View icon and tap.
3. Choose your Smart TV from the list of available devices.
4. If asked for a PIN, enter it.
5. Click on the Start Now button in the popup message on your screen.
6. This will start to mirror your smartphone on the Samsung Smart TV.
7. Open the IPTV app on your smartphone and stream IPTV content on it.
8. It will appear on your Samsung Smart TV.
Best IPTV Players for Samsung Smart TV
If you are wondering which is the best IPTV Player for your Samsung TV, try these applications.
If you are looking for a simple IPTV player to access multiple playlists, get Room IPTV. The application can be downloaded directly from the Samsung Smart TV’s App Store. It supports not only multiple playlists but also multiple subtitle and audio files. It can access IPTV content in M3U playlist format. Therefore, it becomes one of the best IPTV players for your Smart TV.
Set IPTV is another IPTV player application for your TV. It is a premium IPTV player that costs €15.99 for activation. In addition, users can install the IPTV Player for free during the first 7 days. You can confirm your subscription after this free trial, as the service does not offer any refunds. The app also includes customization features.
Flex IPTV is not just an IPTV player but also a media player for accessing your local files. You can watch your favorite IPTV content with its built-in player support. It includes a feature for recording the IPTV content that you can later watch offline. It gets access to the electronic program guide from your provider in XMLTV format.
Best IPTV Providers for Samsung Smart TV
If you are looking to get a subscription with an IPTV provider, check out these services.
Xumo is a 100% legal and free IPTV service provider. You can find the Xumo Play app in the Samsung Smart Hub and download it directly to your device. Xumo is an ad-based streaming service that is less expensive in comparison to cable and satellite subscriptions. You can watch local and national TV channels on this application. It also gives the best news and sports coverage from across the globe.
Gamma IPTV is an IPTV provider with more than 21,000 TV channels in its library. It also offers more than 140 bouquets of on-demand titles. It is a subscription-based IPTV provider with a subscription plan starting at $13.94 per month. You can get a subscription so that you can access the account on up to three different connections.
Platinum IPTV has one of the biggest libraries of on-demand titles, with a total of 67,000 titles. This premium IPTV provider offers a 24-hour free trial for all new users. It supports an electronic program guide that gives you information about TV channels. It also has support for external players. You can access your content using an IPTV Player application that you like. The service also offers customer support through email and other forms.
With any of the apps and services mentioned, you can get the best entertainment on your Samsung Smart TV. Users should consider parameters like subscription charges, channel lists, and customer support before choosing the right service. Some of the content from the IPTV services might not be available in your region. In that case, proper VPNs can help you with unblocking these geographical restrictions.