Maple Streams IPTV is a premium IPTV service which provides Live TV shows and on-demand videos for less price. They are providing more than 6000+ premium Live TV channels along with the latest movies and TV shows. As a subscribed customer, you get access to watch all live sports events which include pay-per-view events as well. You can download the application through the filelinked code mentioned on their official website. By using the app, you can stream Maple Streams IPTV on Android, Firestick, and Windows as well. Let us discuss more on Maple Streams TV along with its features and installation procedure for Android, Windows and Firestick platforms.
Maple Streams IPTV Features
- 6000+ Live TV channels
- Live sports and pay-per-view events
- Option to record live TV
- Free trial available
- Catch up option available from where you left
- Eight different packages available to choose from
- 8$ – 1 Device – 3 days Weekend Pass – All features included
- 18$ – 2 Device – 1 Month – All features included
- 27$ – 3 Device – 1 Month – All features included
- 35$ – 4 Device – 1 Month – All features included
- 40$ – 5 Device – 1 Month – All features included
- 52$ – 2 Device – 3 Months – All features included
- 78$ – 3 Device – 3 Months – All features included
- 99$ – 4 Device – 3 Months – All features included
Click here to view detailed plans and all features.
List of Channels
Here are the list of channels categories available in Maple Streams IPTV:
- VIP UK HD/FHD
- UK Sports
- UK Entertainment
- US Entertainment
- VIP UK SD
- VIP USA HD
- UK Kids
- VIP US SD
- UK News
- UK Movies
- Music Channels
and much more. Click here to view all the list of channels available under Maple Streams TV.
How to install Maple Streams IPTV on Android?
The official site has provided only the Filelinked code to download the application. Follow the steps below to install Maple Streams TV on Android:
1. Visit https://www.filelinked.com/ on your Android browser.
2. Click on “Download Filelinked” button.
3. The Filelinked app will start downloading. Install the application once it gets downloaded.
4. Open Filelinked app.
5. Enter the code “78660344” and click continue.
6. A list of available downloads will appear. Click on the latest version to download.
7. Once downloaded, click “install“. If prompted to enable unknown sources, enable it to install the application.
8. Open the installed Maple Stream IPTV app. Enter the username and password to use the application.
Related: GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick
How to install Maple Streams IPTV on Firestick?
Before installing any third-party applications, you have to turn on apps from unknown sources.
Go to settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources -> Turn On
After turning the settings on, follow the steps below to install Maple Streams IPTV on Amazon Firestick:
1. Open Downloader app.
2. Enter the URL “https://www.filelinked.com/” and click Go.
3. Click on the “Download Filelinked” button to download the application.
4. Click “Install” once the file gets downloaded.
5. Open Filelinked app.
6. Enter the code “78660344” and click Continue.
7. The available app will appear. Click on the latest version to download.
8. Follow the installation procedure to install Maple Streams IPTV on Firestick.
These are the steps required to install Maple Streams IPTV on Amazon Firestick.
Related: How to install GSE IPTV for Windows?
How to install Maple Streams IPTV on Windows?
There is no application available for Windows PC. Hence, you have to install it using an Android emulator. Install “Bluestacks” on your PC and follow the installation procedure of Android to install Maple Streams IPTV on Windows using Bluestacks.
Related: GSE Smart IPTV
Thus, by following the above steps, you can install Maple Streams IPTV on Android, Windows and Amazon devices. If you are planning to use this service on three different devices, then you can go ahead in purchasing plans with 3 devices. While registering you have to enter the MAC address of your device and you can use the IPTV only in that device.
Thank you for reading this post.