Most IPTV services come with multiple live TV channels and on-demand content to stream on multiple devices. No one wants the messy cable connections and contracts. Everybody is switching to an IPTV service provider. If you are the one who is looking to cut down your cable cords and switch to an Internet Protocol Television Service Provider, then you can try Ocean IPTV.
Features of Ocean IPTV
- It offers nearly 9000+ live TV channels and VOD under one connection.
- The channels are offered under multiple categories like sports, kids, music, international, PPV, entertainment, and news.
- It offers live telecasting 24/7.
- It even offers a Favourite Manager and recording option for later catch-up.
- Ocean IPTV offers external player support and even offers Electronic Program Guide.
- The subscription starts at $16 per month, $35 for three months, $55f for six months, and $89 for 12 months.
- With one subscription, you can connect up to three devices to stream.
How to Sign up with Ocean IPTV
(1) Open any web browser and visit the official site of Ocean IPTV.
(2) Click on the Subscribe Now button.
(3) On the next screen, select any Payment Plan that you want.
(4) Now, you will be directed to PayPal login.
(5) Log in to your PayPal account and proceed with the payment.
(6) Once the payment is done, you will receive your login credentials.
How to Watch Ocean IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Ocean IPTV app is compatible with
Watch Ocean IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(2) Search for the Ocean IPTV APK.
(3) Choose any reliable source and click Download.
(4) Once the IPTV app is downloaded, go to Settings > Privacy > Install Unknown Sources.
(5) Enable the installation of unknown sources.
(6) Now, open the Downloads folder and tap the IPTV APK file.
(7) Install the IPTV apk file and open it.
(8) Now, sign in with the M3U URL or the login credentials provided at the time of registration.
(9) Stream your favorite content.
Related: Wolf IPTV: Stream 10000+ TV Channels for €11
Install Ocean IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Amazon Firestick and make sure to connect it to the WiFi network.
(2) Now, press the Home Button and click on the Find option.
(3) Choose Search and search for the ES File Explorer app.
(4) Download the app on your Fire TV.
(5) Now, go to the home screen and click on the Settings option.
(6) Choose My Fire TV > Developer Options.
(7) Then select Install Unknown Apps.
(8) Enable the toggle near the ES File Explorer app.
(9) Open the ES File Explorer app and click on the Tools option.
(10) Now select the Downloader option.
(11) Click on the New (+) option.
(12) On the Path field, type the APK URL of Ocean IPTV, and on the Name field, enter any name. For this, you have to get the premium version of ES File Explorer.
(13) Click Download Now and wait for the app to download.
(14) Once the IPTV apk is downloaded, install it.
(15) Launch the IPTV app and sign in with the M3U URL provided.
(16) Watch your favorite IPTV channel.
Watch Ocean IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Download the Ocean IPTV APK on your computer.
(2) Also, make sure to download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
(3) Launch the BlueStacks emulator and click on the Install APK option.
(4) Drag and drop the APK file on the BlueStacks.
(5) Wait for the IPTV app to install on your PC.
(6) Now, launch the IPTV app and start streaming the content.
Get Ocean IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Download and copy the Ocean IPTV APK to a USB Drive.
(2) Insert the USB into your TV.
(3) Open the File Manager and choose the Source as the connected USB Drive.
(4) Click on the APK file and install it on your smart TV.
(5) You can now start streaming with the IPTV on your Smart TV.
Related: Gemini Streamz IPTV
If you don’t want to subscribe to Ocean IPTV, try using the 24-hours trial period. Make sure to use a VPN in order to prevent your data and IP address and also to surpass geo-restrictions. You can mail them or call them for any queries.