Wolf IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV provider comes with the best servers.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, documentaries, and many more. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports events.
- No. of Channels: 25,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 4,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma, Kodi, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: 1-day
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Wolf IPTV Legal?
No. Wolf IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Wolf IPTV?
Go to Wolf IPTV‘s official website (https://thewolfiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Card, or Crypto. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codes API.
The Wolf IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial for 1-day.
How to Login to Wolf IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player on Firestick to enter the Wolf IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Wolf IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Apple TV
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Stream Wolf IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Wolf IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Pixel IPTV and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Pixel IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV URL to stream channels.
Watch Wolf IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider offers M3U URL, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Wolf IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Wolf IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV Player on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Gecko IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Wolf IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Wolf IPTV on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for 247 IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the 247 IPTV Player app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Wolf IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Wolf IPTV via TiviMate IPTV Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the TiviMate IPTV Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the TiviMate IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Wolf IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Access Wolf IPTV on Android TV
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the XCIPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the XCIPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Wolf IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find IPTV Smarters Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch IPTV Smarters Player and stream IPTV content on your smart TV.
Watch Wolf IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Wolf IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file and stream Wolf IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Wolf IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Wolf IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Wolf IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for Wolf IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Galaxy IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 10,000+ TV channels and 50,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and costs €10.00 per month. It even supports external players such as Net IPTV and Set IPTV.
Yeah IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 17,000+ TV channels and 80,000+ VOD. It offers a 36-hours free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Stream Player and GSE Smart IPTV.
OTT Platinum IPTV
OTT Platinum IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 11,000+ TV channels and 2,00,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and it costs €30 for 3 months. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Lucky IPTV Player and Empire IPTV.
Wolf IPTV is a premium IPTV Provider that is flexible and compatible with various streaming devices. The special thing about the service is that they offer 24/7 customer support, a 1-day free trial, and high-speed server support for streaming. Apart from the key features, it offers popular TV channels, sports, an adult library, and many more media collections. With fast zapping support, you can switch through the channels easily. For affordable pricing and the best channel collection, you can go for Wolf IPTV provider.