Internet-based TV services are preferably the most common cable TV replacement. It uses internet connectivity to deliver videos, TV shows, movies, etc. With the IPTV subscription, the users can watch media either live or record them to watch later. Most IPTVs deliver higher quality content as compared to traditional cable or satellite TV. The best thing about IPTV is it lets you stream your desired programs at your convenience. Of all the IPTVs, this section reviews Wolf IPTV along with its features and installation guide. Check out the below section to know if Wolf TV satisfied your streaming requirement.
Features of Wolf IPTV
The key features you will get with the installation of the Wolf IPTV are listed down as points.
- It offers more than 10000 live TV channels and 90000+ movies and VODs.
- The videos are available in different qualities, including 4K, FHD, HD, and SD.
- It has no buffering channels, and you can stream without any lag.
- The library of this IPTV gets updated every week with new content.
- It offers 24/7 customer support and service.
Wolf IPTV Plans & Pricing
Wolf TV is a subscription-based internet TV service, and you will get a 24-hour free trial with any plan you choose. It lets users purchase them via PayPal as well as Bitcoin.
- 1 Month plan costs €11
- 3 Months plan priced €26
- 6 Months plan costs €44
- 1 Year plan priced €59
How to Sign Up for Wolf IPTV
Since Wolf TV is a premium service, you should sign up for an account.
1. Go to the official website of Wolf IPTV from your phone or PC browser.
2. Navigate below and select a subscription plan.
3. Tap on the Buy Now button to proceed with the checkout.
4. Provide necessary details and choose the payment method.
5. Wait for the login details to be received on your email.
How to Install Wolf IPTV on Android Devices
If you want to install Wolf TV on your Android phones, tablets, TV boxes, and smart TV, you shall proceed with the steps below.
1. On your Android device, navigate on the apps section to launch the Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar to type as Wolf IPTV. Select the same when suggestions appear.
3. When the search result appears on the next screen, you need to select the Wolf IPTV.
4. On the app info window, you should click Install.
5. Allow the installation process to end. With this, click Open to launch it.
6. Provide the login details you have received over the email and choose Login.
7. With this, you shall stream the content of Wolf IPTV on your Android device.
How to Get Wolf IPTV on Apple Devices
To watch Wolf IPTV on iPhone or iPad, or Apple TV, you shall go ahead with the steps below.
Pre-Requisite: Download and install GSE Smart IPTV Player from the App Store.
1. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player on your Apple device.
2. To add the M3U file, you should select the Menu icon from the top-right.
3. Now, press the Add Playlist button.
4. Go ahead to choose the Remote Playlist File.
5. Enter the M3U Playlist URL and EPG URL as provided by the IPTV provider.
6. Further, you shall enter the Playlist name and click Save.
7. Allow the IPTV to load on your iOS device. With this, you shall start streaming IPTV channels.
How to Use Wolf IPTV on Smart TV
The simple steps given below will help you with the installation of Wolf IPTV on Samsung and LG TV models.
Pre-Requisite: Download the Smart IPTV App from the LG Content Store or Samsung App Store.
1. Launch the Smart IPTV app on your smart TV.
2. Make a note of the MAC address shown on the right side.
3. Open a browser and visit www.siptv.eu/mylist/.
4. Now, you shall add the MAC address you have noted and M3U URL as received.
5. Select Send or Add Link.
6. Finally, you shall restart the Smart IPTV to access Wolf IPTV on your smart TV.
Related: Evolution IPTV Review: Features and Installation Guide
How to Get Wolf IPTV on Firestick
To watch Wolf IPTV content and channels from Fire TV, you shall rely on the VLC player.
Note: The same steps will work on devices that are compatible with the VLC media player.
Pre-Requisite: Download and install VLC Media Player from the Amazon App Store.
1. Press the Three-dots on the menu bar of Fire TV to select the VLC player.
2. When it launches, you shall select the Stream tile under the Browsing section.
3. Now, you need to enter the M3U URL to let the player load the IPTV.
4. Once done, you shall choose a channel to stream any titles on Firestick using VLC Player.
How to Get Wolf IPTV on Kodi
The below steps is all you need to carry out to stream Wolf IPTV on Kodi compatible devices. It includes Firestick, Android, Nvidia Shield, iOS, etc.
Pre-Requisite: Download and install the latest version of the Kodi app.
1. Open the Kodi app and select the TV menu on the left pane.
2. Choose the Enter add-on browser button.
3. On the available list of addons, you need to select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Click Install on the next screen.
5. Now, select Configure and choose M3U Playlist URL.
6. Provide the M3U URL and choose type as m3u_plus.
7. Select the output as ts and press OK.
8. If you get the addon installed message, get back to Kodi’s home.
9. Select TV and choose Channels.
10. Navigate to click on the channel to stream your desired content on Kodi.
How to Stream Wolf IPTV on MAG Box
If you own a MAG box, you can stream Wolf TV content by following the steps given below.
1. From the home screen of MAG, you should click on Settings.
2. Choose System Settings and click Servers.
3. Highlight the Portal option and provide the URL of Wolf TV in the portal field.
4. Enter the portal name as Wolf IPTV and select OK.
5. Press the Exit button to restart the portal.
6. After it finished the loading process, you shall stream Wolf IPTV channels and content.
How to Stream Wolf IPTV on Enigma
If you want to watch Wolf TV content on your Enigma device, follow the steps provided below.
Pre-Requisite: Download Putty software on your PC. Note down the IP address of the Enigma device from the Settings.
1. On your PC, launch the Putty software.
2. Input the IP address on the hostname field.
3. Select the connection type as Telnet and press Open.
4. Provide the IPTV login details and reboot the Enigma device.
Related: Gemini Streamz IPTV: Review, Pricing, Installation Guide
Installing and streaming Wolf TV is that simple and easy on all those IPTV-compatible devices. It ensures buffer-free streaming and without expensive cable bills. If you search the IPTV at an affordable price, Wolf IPTV is worth the choice. For any queries about this IPTV, you shall drop us a comment below.