Oxy IPTV is an IPTV provider that includes premium and ordinary TV channels. You can access the IPTV subscription on your streaming devices with a compatible IPTV player. However, the service doesn’t offer a standalone app. Instead, the IPTV provider lets users stream their favorite content in 4K, HD, FHD, and HD streaming quality. Moreover, the service offers instant account activation when you complete the payment.
- No. of Channels: 10000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 80000 Movies, Series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows and Mac PC, Enigma, Formuler, MAG, and Smart TV
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours
Based on the subscription duration, Oxy IPTV offers multiple subscription packages.
Is Oxy IPTV Legal?
No, Oxy IPTV provides inexpensive IPTV content that is enjoyable. Yet, they might not have all the copyrights to stream this content. Moreover, IPTV streaming could expose your devices to trackers and hackers. Thus, we advise customers to choose the best VPN while streaming IPTV content on their devices. For the highest level of online protection, it is best to subscribe to NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Oxy IPTV
1. Initially, turn on your computer and visit the Oxy IPTV website in the browser.
2. Select the Pricing Plans option from the top of the screen to find the IPTV plans.
3. Select the Buy Now button next to any plan you want.
4. Fill in the available fields and click Proceed to PayPal.
5. Complete the Payment process of Oxy IPTV following the instructions on the screen.
How to Install Oxy IPTV on Streaming Devices
Oxy IPTV is accessible on various streaming devices like:
Get Oxy IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Oxy IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, use an IPTV player to stream your IPTV subscription.
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Look for the Wesopro IPTV Pro app and pick up the app icon from suggestions.
3. On the app info page, click the install button in the Play Store.
4. This will download the IPTV Player app on Android.
5. Launch the Wesopro IPTV Pro app and tap the Load Your Playlist or File/URL button.
6. Choose your Playlist Name and your Playlist Type.
7. Select the File option and paste the Oxy IPTV M3U URL.
8. Click the Add User button and tap the playlist in the IPTV Player.
9. Finally, users can access and stream TV channels on Android.
Access Oxy IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The BlueStacks Android Emulator will help install an IPTV player app on your computer. Therefore, accessing IPTV content from the provider becomes easy.
1. Turn on your computer and launch any web browser.
2. Tap the search bar and visit the BlueStacks website.
3. Go to the official website of BlueStacks on the browser.
4. Download and installBlueStacks on your computer.
5. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and provide your email address and password to sign in to your Google Account.
6. Open Google Play Store and search for the IPTV Pro app.
7. Install and open the IPTV Pro app from the Play Store.
8. Paste the M3U URL from Oxy IPTV to sign in.
9. Finally, stream the TV channels from the service.
Stream Oxy IPTV on Firestick
Install Downloader from the Amazon App Store on Firestick. This will help install an IPTV player on Firestick.
1. Select the Find option on the Firestick home screen.
2. Click the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the Downloader app and select the Download button.
4. This will install the app on your device.
5. From the Firestick home screen, open Settings and click My Fire TV.
6. Navigate to Developer Options and select it.
7. Click Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and provide the Flex IPTV APK file.
9. Select the Go button to download the APK file to your device.
10. Install the APK file on your device and open the Flex IPTV app.
11. Select the Playlist Manager option and click Add Playlist.
12. Access the Oxy IPTV channel playlist on your Firestick device.
Watch Oxy IPTV on Android Smart TV
You can use an IPTV player to install and stream content from Oxy IPTV on Smart TVs.
1. From the Smart TV home screen, open the Settings menu.
2. Select the Device Preferences option, followed by the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Choose the Unknown Sources option.
4. Open a web browser and download the Hyper IPTV Player APK file.
5. Copy the APK file from your computer to a USB drive.
6. Disconnect the USB drive from your computer and connect it to the Smart TV.
7. Open a File Manager and install the IPTV player.
8. Launch the Hyper IPTV Player app and sign in to your Oxy IPTV account.
9. Finally, you can enjoy watching TV channels from the service.
Get Oxy IPTV on MAG
With the M3U URL from the IPTV provider, access the channel playlist on MAG.
1. Initially, launch the Settings menu on MAG.
2. Select the System Settings option.
3. Choose Servers and select Portals.
4. Provide the Portal Name and paste the Oxy IPTV M3U URL.
5. Click the Save option.
6. Restart the device to access the TV channel playlist.
Access Oxy IPTV on iOS Devices
iOS users can install any IPTV player from App Store to access IPTV content from the provider.
1. Initially, open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Browse for the rIPTV app in the App Store.
3. Select the app icon and tap Get in the App Store.
4. This will download the IPTV player on your device.
5. Launch rIPTV and sign in to your Oxy IPTV account.
6. Users can access and stream IPTV content on the device after signing in.
Stream Oxy IPTV on Formuler
Users can access and stream the Oxy IPTV channel playlist on Formuler.
1. On your Formuler Z TV BOX, open the Mytv Online app.
2. Click the Edit Service option.
3. Further, choose the Edit button.
4. Enter the service nickname and paste the Oxy IPTV URL.
5. Click the OK button to access the channel playlist.
6. Restart the device to stream the IPTV channels on it.
Watch Oxy IPTV on Enigma
The channel playlist from the Oxy IPTV subscription is easily accessible on Enigma.
1. Launch a web browser on your computer and go to the Putty website.
2. Install the Putty software on the device.
3. Note down the IP address of the device.
5. Launch the Putty software on the computer.
6. In the respective field, enter the IP address.
7. Switch the connection type to Telnet.
8. Also, sign in using your Oxy IPTV account.
9. Click Open and then restart the computer.
Oxy IPTV is an IPTV compatible with various streaming platforms. Therefore, the best alternative for the service should be one of the following devices.
Jarvis IPTV is one of the most well-known IPTV services. It is an inexpensive IPTV service. Subscribers of the service give customers access to live TV and on-demand content. It offers various subscription plans to stream on up to 5 devices simultaneously. To access content from the service, users can install the standalone app.
Start Light IPTV
Start Light IPTV is a reliable IPTV service provider. It offers more than 6,000 live TV channels. It also offers an impressive library of on-demand media. The service offers a variety of genres like movies, news, sports, music, and more content. Moreover, it offers live TV channels from 40 different countries.
Titanium TV IPTV
Titanium TV IPTV is an IPTV service that offers thousands of movies and TV shows. The service supports features for downloading on-demand titles as well. The service includes support for an Electronic Program Guide. Titanium TV IPTV also has support for the Chromecast feature. Moreover, the IPTV provider is entirely free to stream and access.
If you want an IPTV provider with support on multiple streaming platforms, go for Oxy IPTV. The service offers you unlimited news, sports, and entertainment streaming. The service maintains fast and reliable servers. Therefore it ensures the streaming of IPTV content without interruptions. It also offers 24/7 customer support for subscribers. Customer support is available through live chat and WhatsApp.