BD Streamz is a reliable service provider with a monthly subscription fee. It streams PPV events, TV shows, movies, and more content. When it comes to sports, the service offers the best sports channel collection. Users can access their accounts on four devices at the same time. This IPTV provider gives users an M3U URL that they can access on an IPTV player. Therefore, users can access the account on multiple devices.
- TV Channels: 6500 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: Dedicated package for VOD titles
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: Yes, MX Player Pro
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Paid Trial: 24 hours at $2.00
Below are the subscription prices for BD Streamz. With each of these plans, you can access your account on 4 connections or devices.
|1 Month||$10.00 per month|
|3 Months||$8.67 per month|
|6 Months||$8.33 per month|
|12 Months||$7.50 per month|
Is BD Streamz Legal?
No. Users may have difficulty determining whether BD Streamz IPTV is legal or not. The service itself may offer access to titles with copyright restrictions. Also, streaming devices may not always be secure when watching IPTV content. Hackers and trackers might be attracted to it. So, confirm that a VPN is turned on for your device. The best option for online security is to sign up for a NordVPN or ExpressVPN subscription.
How to Subscribe to BD Streamz
1. From your smartphone or PC, go to the browser.
2. Enter BD Streamz on the search and choose the official website.
3. Go to the Subscription Plans section. Choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
4. Again, select the plan and click Checkout on the Review and Checkout page.
5. On the Checkout page, enter Billing information like Name, Email, and more.
6. Once the sign-up is over, you will receive all necessary via the registered email.
How to Stream BD Streamz on Streaming Devices
When it comes to streaming BD Streamz, there are various compatible devices. These devices include:
Stream BD Streamz on iOS Devices
There is no official app of the service available in the App Store. So, use any IPTV player to access the content.
1. Launch your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV Player app and choose it from the results.
3. Select the Get option in the App Store to install the app.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app when the download is complete.
5. Click Remote Playlists and select the + icon available on the upper right side of the screen.
6. Enter the M3U URL from BD Streamz and select Add.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching IPTV on Android devices.
Watch BD Streamz IPTV on Firestick
Installing and accessing IPTV content on Firestick is possible with the installation of the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
1. Switch on your Firestick device. Click the Find tab and select the Search option.
2. Type Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Download and wait for the installation to be over.
4. Press the Home button on Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click the My Fire TV option.
6. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable Downloader so that installation of apps from unknown sources will be allowed on your device.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the BD Streamz APK file in the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the file will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Click Install to install the app on your device.
11. Open the app and click Add New Account.
12. Enter your account details like Name, Username, and Password.
13. Click on Add Account and select your profile.
14. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your device.
Get BD Streamz on Android Device
There is no official app in the Play Store. So, users need to install an IPTV Player app to access the content.
1. Turn on your Android device and launch the Play Store.
2. Look for the TiviMate IPTV Player app in the search results.
3. Click the Install button to download the app from the Play Store.
4. Once the installation is over, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
5. Select the Add Playlist option and sign in to the app with the account details to access BD Streamz.
6. Finally, users can access IPTV content on their devices.
Access BD Streamz on Windows and Mac PC
Install the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your computer to stream IPTV content.
1. Launch your PC and open the browser.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search and download the Android emulator from the official website.
3. Install the BlueStacks file on your PC and open the Android Emulator.
4. Sign in using your Google account and launch Google Play Store on the home screen.
5. Search for 247 IPTV and choose the app from the suggestion list.
6. Click Install to install the app on BlueStacks and wait for the installation to be completed.
7. Open the 247 IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of BD Streamz.
8. Select Login. Choose the content and stream it on your PC.
Watch BD Streamz IPTV on Smart TV
Users should sideload the BD Streamz app on their Android Smart TV to access the IPTV content.
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter the IPTV Smarters APK.
2. Choose a trusted website and download the IPTV APK file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB Drive to your PC and move the IPTV Smarters APK to the drive.
4. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your TV.
5. On your Smart TV home screen, select Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Select Security & Restrictions. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Move the IPTV APK file with the help of the USB to your TV.
8. Install the IPTV APK file and open the IPTV Smarters app.
9. Type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of BD Streamz and click on Add User.
10. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
BD Streamz’s website has been taken down and is not active. Therefore, users should try some of the alternatives in the meantime.
FovIPTV is a must-have IPTV service provider that offers a wide selection of TV channels. It comes with more than 8000 TV channels. The on-demand library The app library includes more than 50,000 on-demand titles. You may stream your preferred channels with the best stability and speed. It offers the best streaming resolutions like HD, FHD, SD, and 8K with the help of our IPTV service.
Vibe TV IPTV
Vibe TV IPTV is one of the top IPTV providers to watch premium IPTV channels. This provider has made available an APK file that you can install on your device. You can purchase a reasonable subscription to the service from the official website. Users can access TV channels from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, and more.
Joker IPTV is a worthy-enough IPTV service to watch premium HD channels. It also offers on-demand movies and TV shows. It is an affordable option to stream all your preferred IPTV content without any streaming problems. Also, it offers various subscription packages to access your account on up to 4 devices. It is accessible on all streaming devices like Android, MAG, Windows, Mac, and more devices.
BD Streamz is an IPTV service available at a reasonable price. The service offers customer support through live chat, email, and customer portals. It includes an impressive lineup of international channels. If your IPTV isn’t working, you can get in touch with customer service. The service accepts payment through various platforms like Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, and others.