BD Streamz is a subscription-based IPTV service provider that has over 6500 channels. It also offers movies, TV shows, series, PPV Events, and more. This IPTV does not have an IPTV player of its own, and it only offers you an M3U URL. With this URL, you can stream the IPTV content provided by BD Streamz on any IPTV player. It allows you to stream on 4 different devices simultaneously. You can also stream international Sports matches and events. You can watch the IPTV on devices like Firestick, Smart TV, Android, iOS, Mac, and more.
Below are the subscription prices for BD Streamz
- 1 Month Plan – $10 per month
- 3 Months Plan – $8.67 per month
- 6 Months Plan – $8.33 per month
- 12 Months Plan – $7.50 per month
How to Subscribe to BD Streamz
1. From your smartphone or PC, go to the browser.
2. Enter BD Streamz on the search and choose the official website.
3. Go to the Subscription Plans section. Choose the plan you want and select Order Now.
4. Again, select the plan and click Checkout on the Review and Checkout page.
5. On the Checkout page, enter Billing information like Name, Email, and more.
6. Once the sign-up is over, you will receive all necessary via the registered email.
How to Stream BD Streamz on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and open the Play Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV and choose the app from the results.
3. Select Install to install the app and open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. Click Remote Playlists and select the + icon on the top right side of the screen.
5. Enter the M3U URL from BD Streamz and select Add.
6. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching the IPTV on Android devices.
How to Watch BD Streamz IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device. Click the Find tab and select the Search option.
2. Type Downloader on the search and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Download and wait for the installation to be over.
4. Press the Home button on Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
6. Enable Downloader so that installation of apps from unknown sources will be allowed on your device.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Filelinked apk file in the URL box.
8. Select Go, and the file will be downloaded on your Firestick. Click on Install to install the app.
9. Go back to the home screen and navigate to Settings.
10. Go to My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown apps.
11. Click on Filelinked and enable it.
12. Launch the Filelinked app and enter the BD Streamz Filelinked Code.
13. Select Continue and type the PIN Code and click on Continue.
14. Now, the filelinked app will be opened, and select BD Streamz apk.
15. Click the Download icon, and the apk file will be downloaded.
16. Select Install to install the app on your Firestick.
17. Open the app and click Add New Account.
18. Enter your account details like Name, Username, and Password.
19. Click on Add Account and select your profile.
20. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your device.
How to Get BD Streamz on iOS Device
1. Turn on your iOS Device and click the App Store to open.
2. Look for IPTV Rayo and select Get to install the app on the iOS device.
3. Once the installation is over, launch the IPTV Rayo app.
4. Provide the M3U URL of BD Streamz and start streaming the IPTV content on iOS devices.
How to Stream BD Streamz on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch your PC and open the browser.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search and download the Android emulator from the official website.
3. Install the BlueStacks file on your PC and open the Android Emulator.
4. Sign in using your Google account and launch Google Play Store on the home screen.
5. Search for 247 IPTV and choose the app from the suggestion list.
6. Click Install to install the app on BlueStacks and wait for the installation to be completed.
7. Open the 247 IPTV app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of BD Streamz.
8. Select Login. Choose the content and stream it on your PC.
How to Watch BD Streamz IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter the IPTV Smarters apk.
2. Choose a trusted website and download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV Smarters apk to the drive.
4. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your TV.
5. On your Smart TV home screen, select Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Select Security & Restrictions. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Move the IPTV apk file from the USB to your TV.
8. Install the IPTV apk file and open the IPTV Smarters app.
9. Type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of BD Streamz and click on Add User.
10. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
BD Streamz Review
BD Streamz offers live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more for a fair amount of money. Since the IPTV provider doesn’t have an IPTV player of its own, you can use any media player to stream the content provided by the IPTV using the M3U URL. You can contact Customer Support in case your IPTV is not working. Make sure that you use a VPN when streaming IPTV content as it is impossible to determine whether the IPTV is legal or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the IPTV on Firestick using the Firelinked app.
The code for the IPTV is 67083597. You also need to enter the PIN Code 1518 to launch the IPTV.