Prime IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with 99.99% server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as action, kids, adults, movies, news, and a lot more. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the US, Canada, Netherlands, France, Germany, and more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via external players like XCIPTV Player and IPTV Smarters Player.
- No. of Channels: 18,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 88,000+ of VOD content
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour)
- Payment Options: Paypal
Is Prime IPTV Legal?
No. Prime IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Prime IPTV?
Go to Prime IPTV‘s official website (https://primeiptv.online). Choose the subscription plan and click the Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose Paypal as a payment method. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL or Xtream Codes.
Prime IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a free trial service for a few days.
How to Login to Prime IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch any best IPTV Player for Windows to enter the IPTV provider’s Playlist URL to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Prime IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Apple TV
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
- Enigma 2
Install Prime IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Prime IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install XCIPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for XCIPTV Player and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the XCIPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Prime IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider supports M3U URL credentials, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Prime IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Prime IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Flix IPTV Player to stream the media content offered by the Ghost IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Flix IPTV Player on App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Flix IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Prime IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Prime IPTV on Apple TV
Lilly Player is a reliable platform that helps to stream Prime IPTV content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple app store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Lilly Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the Lilly Player app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Prime IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Prime IPTV via IPTV Stalker Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the IPTV Stalker Player APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV Stalker Player app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Prime IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Prime IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install iMPlayer IPTV Player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the iMPlayer TV IPTV Player app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the iMPlayer IPTV Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Prime IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Prime IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install IPTV Smarters Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find IPTV Smarters Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Prime IPTV content on your smart TV.
Stream Prime IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Prime IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Necro IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 7,000+ TV channels and 1,000+ VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs £0.99 per month. You can use Shake TV IPTV and Lucky IPTV Player as the external players.
Universe IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 8,000+ TV channels and 15,000+ VOD. It offers a 24-hour paid trial for $2 and costs $24 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Mega IPTV and Duplex IPTV.
Nasa IPTV is yet another IPTV service provider with 12,000+ TV channels and thousands of VOD. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $20 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 2 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available. If you want to stream NASA IPTV on the iOS platform, you can choose GSE Smart IPTV.
Prime IPTV is an affordable option to get thousands of live channels and on-demand videos. It has a dedicated server with a 20 Gbps connection. So, you can switch over any channel within 0.5 seconds. All media content offered by Prime IPTV is available in 4K and Full HD quality which gives excellent image quality. However, it doesn’t allow simultaneous streaming. Before purchasing the long-time subscription, It is advisable to choose a free trial for one month or a money-back guarantee for one week to check the service.