Ultra IPTV is a premium provider that offers 1,500+ live channels and thousands of VOD content. On this provider, there is no free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at $4,990 Pesos per month. Since the service comes with its dedicated app, you can directly download it on compatible devices.
This Spanish-based standalone service comes with stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that ensures instant activation for both single and multiple connections.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like Spain, the USA, the UK, Mexico, Canada, France, and a lot more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at HD and FHD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 1,500+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 6,000+ movies and TV series
- Simultaneous Streaming: 10 connections
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Debit/Credit card, and Bank Transfer.
Is Ultra IPTV Legal?
No. Ultra IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Ultra IPTV?
Go to Ultra IPTV’s official website (https://www.ultraiptv.org/). Choose the subscription plan and click the Buy button. Enter the necessary details, and choose any of the payment modes depending upon your preference. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U Link and Xtream Codes IPTV.
Ultra IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Plan||No. of Connections||Price|
|Monthly Plan (1 Month)||3||$4.990 Pesos|
|Monthly Plan (1 Month)||4||$6,990 Pesos|
|Monthly Plan (1 Month)||5||$10,900 Pesos|
|Monthly Plan (1 Month)||7||$14,500 Pesos|
|Monthly Plan (1 Month)||10||$19,990 Pesos|
|Quarterly Plan (3 Months)||3||$9.990 Pesos|
|Semester Plan (6 Months)||3||$24.990 Pesos|
|Annual Plan (12 Months)||4||$47.990 Pesos|
How do you log in to Ultra IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Ultra IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
Supported Devices for Ultra IPTV
Install Ultra IPTV on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Ultra IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV service and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Stream Ultra IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use GSE Smart IPTV to stream the media content offered by Ultra IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Ultra IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Watch Ultra IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Ultra IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get Ultra IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Ultra IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Ultra IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details using either the M3U URL or username credentials to finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Ultra IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Ultra IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch IFLEX IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream IFLEX IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U URL and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Ultra IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Ultra IPTV M3U extension.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|AirTV IPTV||1,000+ channels|
|Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Smart TV, Formuler and Enigma||Yes|
|Players Klub IPTV||3,500+ channels|
|Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Smart TV, and Kodi||No||$9.9/Month||Subscribe|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Smart TV, Formuler and Enigma||No||€19.99/Month||Subscribe|
Ultra IPTV belongs to the list of promising IPTV providers. It streams all your favorite IPTV content in HD and FHD resolution. It is one of the best IPTV providers that hosts the best TV channel lineup and on-demand videos. Also, the service offers customer assistance through a contact form on the official website. So you can reach out to them if you have any streaming issues.
Rating: According to our user experience, we’ve rated 6.5 out of 10 for this Ultra IPTV provider.