IPTV service is a service where the content is delivered to the user through the Internet. The IPTV services are available for free, but there are also some IPTV services that require a subscription to use. IPTV services can be divided into IPTV Service Providers who provide the content and IPTV Media Players who stream the content provided by the service providers. Now, let us talk about an IPTV service provider called RocketStreams IPTV.
Rocker Stream IPTV offers 3000+ live TV channels from all over the globe and features its content through the M3U URL. You can watch international sports, entertainment, news, and more, at a price of about $11.00 per month. The standard package comes with only one connection but you can add more connections during the registration process.
How to Subscribe for RocketStreams IPTV
(1) Visit the RocketStreams IPTV official website and navigate to the Subscription section.
(2) Select the Plan you want and click on the Sign Up option.
(3) On the Review & Checkout page, click on Checkout.
(4) On the Checkout page, enter your details like Name, Email Address, and more on the Personal Information section.
(5) On the Account Security section, enter your Password.
(6) On the Payment Details section, enter your Credit Card details and select Complete Order.
(7) You have now subscribed to the IPTV. The IPTV credentials will be mailed to you.
How to Stream RocketStreams IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Turn on your Android device and go to the Play Store.
(2) Enter Rocksat IPTV Player on the search bar, and from the search results, choose the app.
(3) Click on Install to download and install Rocksat IPTV Player on your android device.
(4) Launch the Rocksat IPTV player app and enter the M3U URL that you get after subscribing to RocketStreams IPTV.
(5) Now, you can stream all the content available on the IPTV provider on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Stream RocketStreams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Open the browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Search for BlueStacks and choose the BlueStacks official website from the search results.
(3) Download the BlueStacks application based on your PC.
(4) Launch BlueStacks on your PC.
(5) Sign in with your Google Account and from the home screen, select Play Store.
(6) Enter Rocksat IPTV Player in the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
(7) Install Rocksat IPTV Player on your BlueStacks. Launch the Rocksat IPTV app.
(8) Enter the M3U URL and stream RocketStreams IPTV content on your PC.
How to Stream RocketStreams IPTV on Firestick
(1) Press Home on your remote and select the Find tab.
(2) Choose Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) From the search results, select the Downloader app and click on Download to download and install the app on Firestick.
(4) Select Settings from the home screen.
(5) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(6) Select Install Unknown apps and turn on the Downloader toggle.
(7) Open the Downloader app, select the URL Box and enter the URL of the Rocksat IPTV Player app.
(8) Select GO to download and install Rocksat IPTV Player on your Firestick.
(9) Once the app gets installed, launch the IPTV Player app and enter the M3U URL to stream RocketStreams IPTV on Firestick.
(10) Now, you can stream the content available on RocketStreams IPTV.
RocketStreams provides you with an M3U URL to stream the content. Use this M3U URL on any of the IPTV media players to stream the content provided by Rocketstreams. Pick any of the IPTV Player apps and stream the Rocket Streams IPTV content. If you have any issues with the IPTV provider or player, let us know in the comments below.