The method of delivering TV channels over the internet by using Internet Protocol technology is called IPTV. IPTV is very popular among people and it is the best replacement for traditional satellite or cable TV services. You can stream IPTV content using Playlist links, files, or Xtream codes of your IPTV provider. There are tons of IPTV providers available online. Get a subscription and login credentials from a reliable IPTV provider. To watch the content of your IPTV provider, you need an IPTV player. If you are using an Android device, there are plenty of IPTV players available in the Play Store. In addition, you can also sideload IPTV apps on your Android. In this article, we have compiled a list of best IPTV Players for Android devices.
Best IPTV Players for Android
The below listed are the best IPTV player apps for your android device.
- GSE Smart IPTV
- IPTV Smarters Pro
- Smart IPTV
- SO Player
- Perfect Player
- Lazy IPTV
- Net IPTV
- IPTV Extreme
- TiviMate IPTV Player
- OTT Navigator IPTV
- iM Player
- IPTV Pro
- Xtream Player
- Purple Extreme Smart IPTV Player
1. GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is an advanced IPTV player that allows you to stream Live TV and VOD content without any issues. This IPTV Player doesn’t contain any IPTV links or playlists in it. The user has to add a playlist file or link to watch content. GSE Smart IPTV has plenty of inbuilt features and it is one of the best IPTV Players for Android phones. This IPTV is available only as an apk file.
Features of GSE Smart IPTV:
- You can cast GSE Smart IPTV using Chromecast.
- Supports XTREAM-CODES API and M3U URL.
- Dynamic language switching.
- Parental Control.
- Supports Live Streaming.
2. IPTV Smarters Pro
IPTV Smarters Pro is one of the best IPTV players for Android. This IPTV Player allows you to watch internet-based Live and Non-live TV channels. You have to add the M3U playlist link or Xtream Codes of your IPTV Providers to stream content. IPTV Smarters Pro app doesn’t provide any video content.
Features of IPTV Smarters:
- It supports Xtream Codes API or M3U Playlist file and link.
- It is a powerful IPTV player
- Supports embedded subtitles.
- Parental control.
- External Players Integration.
IPTV Smarters Pro – Download
3. VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is one of the reliable media player apps that lets you stream IPTV content as well. All you need to do is to add the M3U link of your provider to watch content. VLC is compatible with various platforms such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and more. This application is free to download and use.
Features of VLC Media Player:
- User-friendly interface.
- Plays the content without any buffering.
- It accepts all types of IPTV links such as M3U, M3U8, etc.
- You can play local media files.
- It is equipped with tools for tweaking audio and video playback.
VLC Media Player – Download
Kodi is a cross-platform application that can be easily installed on Android devices from the Play Store. It is an open-source media player that allows you to stream local media files and other types of content via addons. Kodi has plenty of IPTV add-ons in the official repository. It also allows you to install the IPTV add-ons from third-party sources. In addition, you can also add the M3U link or Xtream codes of your provider in addons like PVR IPTV Simple Client to stream content.
Features of Kodi:
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- You can stream IPTV channels via add-ons.
- Accepts all types of IPTV formats such as M3U, Xtream codes, etc.
- It supports screen mirroring.
- Multiple-device support.
Kodi Media Player – Download
5. Smart IPTV
One of the best IPTV Players for Android is Smart IPTV. It is a media player app that doesn’t hold any channels. The users must add IPTV channels to stream the content. It is a great choice if you want to access IPTV subscriptions from multiple IPTV providers. To watch IPTV content using Smart IPTV, you need to add and activate the playlist file or link on the Smart TV activation website.
Features of Smart IPTV:
- Supports M3U URLs and playlist files.
- Sleek and user-friendly interface.
- External player support.
- You can add channels to your Favorites List.
6. SO Player
SO Player is a popular IPTV player app that allows you to stream content by adding the username and password or pin code of your IPTV provider. You cannot add the M3U link of your IPTV provider. This IPTV player is supported on many devices including Android. SO Player is a complete IPTV player that does not offer you any type of content.
Features of SO Player:
- Easy to use IPTV player.
- Multi-device support.
- Equipped with Dark Mode and Light Mode features.
- You can integrate external IPTV players like VLC, MX Player, etc.
- Only accepts the pin code or username and password of your provider.
SO Player – Download
7. Perfect Player IPTV
If you prefer accessing an advanced IPTV player, Perfect Player works well. It is a fully-featured IPTV with M3U and XSPF support. With advanced channel list management, you can access multiple playlists and EPGs. It supports renaming and hiding of the channels. Perfect Player IPTV is compatible with various devices such as Firestick, Android, Windows, etc.
Features of Perfect Player IPTV
- Auto playlist and EPG generating.
- Scan and sort channels based on their genre.
- Supports EPG in different formats.
- View extended EPG info.
8. Lazy IPTV Player
Lazy IPTV Player allows you to watch TV, which is delivered over the internet. Like major IPTV Players, Lazy IPTV doesn’t contain any playlist or TV channels in it. The client has to add the playlist that they have purchased from the IPTV providers. It is available for all major platforms including Android.
Features of Lazy IPTV:
- Lazy IPTV streams https and UDP links as well.
- History of watched channels available.
- Internet radio playback option available.
- Parental control.
- EPG can be downloaded.
- Exports Playlist.
- Customizable main screen.
9. Net IPTV
Net IPTV is a premium IPTV player that charges €5.76 for 2 years and €13.79 for a lifetime. It is slightly similar to Smart IPTV and includes an activation process like Smart IPTV. It is a reliable IPTV player that is available for several devices including Android. You can install Net IPTV from the Play Store on your Android device.
Features of Net IPTV:
- It is compatible with all major platforms.
- Allows you to record content.
- You can add your desired content to the Favorites list.
- It offers 24/7 customer support.
- It is an affordable IPTV player.
Net IPTV – Download
10. IPTV Extreme
IPTV Extreme player is an alternative to those who use VLC to watch IPTV on their mobile phones. The interface is straightforward to use. The user has to add the playlist on the homepage of the IPTV Extreme Player app. Once added, the player will sync all the channels available and displays them in order.
Features of IPTV Extreme:
- Supports Chromecast.
- Backup & Restore settings are available.
- M3U playlist support.
- Parental Control.
- Auto EPG update.
- Ability to download On-Demand Programs.
- The pro version has no ads.
IPTV Extreme – Download
You can instantly watch IPTV from your service provider or other sources with OttPlayer. With OttPlayer, uploading and editing playlists are easy. You can even delete or add a group of channels. It supports different protocols like UDP, RTSP, TS, HLS, etc.
Features of OttPlayer:
- Includes Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Ability to adjust the channel order.
- M3U8 playlist support.
- It has no ads.
OttPlayer – Download
12. TiViMate IPTV Player
Streaming IPTV channels and other content is simple with TiViMate. It is the best IPTV Player for Android devices. Apart from android, it is supported for many devices such as Firestick, Windows, etc. You can use this IPTV to watch live TV channels in HD quality. So, it doesn’t have any TV sources and you need to add a playlist to watch live TV channels.
Features of TiViMate IPTV Player:
- Modern user-interface.
- M3U URL support.
- Scheduled TV guide.
- It provides multiple playlists support.
TiViMate IPTV Player – Download
13. OTT Navigator IPTV
Start streaming your favorite IPTV channel with OTT Navigator IPTV. It is one of the best IPTV players for Android to stream live content. Like most IPTV players, you will not find any videos on OTT Navigator IPTV. With an IPTV provider subscription, you can watch live TV as well as catch-ups on OTT Navigator.
Features of OTT Navigator IPTV:
- Group favorite channels and categories.
- Picture-in-picture mode.
- Brings Archive or catch-up shows.
- Search for channels using different filters.
- Retrieves data from EPG sources.
OTT Navigator IPTV – Download
14. iM Player
iM Player is another best IPTV player for Android that includes free and premium versions. iM Player accepts the M3U link of all IPTV providers. With this IPTV player, you can stream the content without any freezing or buffering issues. iM Player offers different types of subscription plans. To install this IPTV player on your Android, you need to download the apk file on your device.
Features of iM Player:
- You can record content and can watch them later.
- It supports the Multi-screen view.
- You can lock channels and it includes several parental control settings.
- You can easily add the M3U link to this IPTV player.
iM Player – Download
15. IPTV Pro
IPTV Pro is a premium IPTV player that is available on the Play Store app. This IPTV player supports all sorts of formats and streams content smoothly. It does not contain ads and has several in-built features.
Features of IPTV Pro:
- It includes playlist history
- It plays multicast streams
- You can view the content in a grid, tile, or list layout.
- This player supports M3U and XSPF
- Using UDP Proxy, it plays multicast streams.
IPTV Pro – Download
You can watch IPTV on your smartphone with the Televizo app. It is one of the best and most feature-packed IPTV Players for Android. Upon adding an M3U link or playlist file, you will get hours of entertainment. It supports live broadcasts and archives. You can also stream using UDP, HLS, RTMP, etc.
Features of Televizo:
- Ability to add Subtitles.
- Audio track selection.
- Add an unlimited number of M3U or Xtream Codes playlists.
- You can add an EPG guide.
Televizo – Download
17. Smart IPTV Xtream Player
Smart IPTV Xtream Player is yet another best IPTV player for Android devices. It supports Xtream Codecs API and the M3U link. This IPTV is fast, robust, and reliable to use on Android. The content is well categorized into movies, series, live TV, catch-ups, etc. It is easy to use and takes less space on your device.
Features of Smart IPTV Xtream Player:
- Chromecast support.
- Parental control support.
- You can customize themes.
- Equipped with a Search option.
- Provides movie info and rating.
Smart IPTV Xtream Player – Download
Android users can get the IPTV app to stream channels, news, sports, music, movies, etc. You can add M3U as well as XSPF playlists. There are lots of customizations available on the IPTV app. For instance, the channels can be displayed as a list, grid, tile view, etc. There are no built-in channels available, and you need to add the M3U link of your provider to watch videos.
Features of IPTV:
- Parental control support.
- It supports playlist history.
- Integration of external video players.
- EPG support for XMLTV and JTV formats.
- Play multicast streams with a UDP proxy.
- The Pro version is ad-free.
- Has an Autoplay feature and extended playlist history.
19. IPTV Smart Purple Player
It is a new IPTV Player that has attracted plenty of IPTV users. The interface is very simple to use and it has plenty of features that are not available in major IPTV Players. The application allows us to cast over devices like Roku, Fire TV Stick, and Smart TVs. You can add playlist files or links of your provider on the official website and manage them effortlessly. Upon adding to Favorites, you shall stream titles quickly.
Features of IPTV Smart Purple Player:
- Supports casting
- You can also stream 4K contents in this IPTV player.
- Supports Xtream Codes API and M3U.
- Supports multiple format files.
- Parental Controls
- Live TV with EPG guide
IPTV Smart Purple Player – Download
20. XCIPTV Player
The list of best IPTV players for Android would be incomplete without the XCIPTV Player. It is a customizable IPTV player that supports both M3U links and Xtream codes. It allows you to add the EPG guide in different formats. The interface of this application is appealing compared to other IPTV players. You can download this IPTV player from the Play Store on your Android device.
Features of XCIPTV Player
- Neat and intuitive interface.
- It is a smooth IPTV player that does not buffer or freeze.
- It is free to download and use.
- Allows you to add M3U or Xtream Codes.
- It is a VPN-friendly IPTV player.
XCIPTV – Download
The above are the best IPTV Players for Android that seems to work best in our experience. There are plenty of IPTV Player apps that you might like as well. Before installing any application, read the reviews and check the ratings. As most IPTV services are illegal nowadays, make sure to install and set up a VPN on your device.