Sapphire Secure IPTV helps you to get rid of cable or satellite connections. It is an economical way to get entertained on comparing with other online services. Sapphire Secure delivers 4000+ HD live channels at a lower price. Sapphire Secure can be accessed on Android supported devices like Android TV and phones, Amazon Firestick, Nvidia Shield, etc. This article deals with the procedure to install Sapphire Secure IPTV.
Steps to Register on Sapphire Secure
- To register a new account on Sapphire Secure, visit the official page of Sapphire Secure or click the URL (https://sapphiresecure.net/).
- Now, make a Tap on the cart icon from the top right corner and click on the Start Shopping button
- Select a hosting service from the shown Shared Hosting plans and click on the Order Now button. For example, select the Gold Plus+ plan where you can add up to 3 websites and unlimited Bandwidth.
Note: Only Plus+ plan comes with adult channels
- On the next page, you have to choose the billing cycle on a monthly, quarterly or semi-annual basis and click Continue.
- In Billing details, you need to create a new account by filling up your information, billing address, and password.
- At last, provide your payment details and click the Checkout button on the right side.
Perfect! Now you have registered with Sapphire Secure. The confirmation mail with username and password will be sent to your given email id.
Related: Epic IPTV – Stream 3200+ TV Channels
How to Set up Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
Before starting the installation of any apps, you must turn on the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option. It is a simple process, as mentioned below.
- Select Settings from the home screen
- Click on My Fire TV and followed by Developer options
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
Follow the instructions given below to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. At first, select the search icon from the home screen and type in as Downloader using the on-screen keyboard or voice search. Then click on Downloader from the suggestions list.
2. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games column.
3. Click the Download Button.
4. To open the Downloader app, click on the Open icon.
5. When asked for permission to access your files, select the Allow option.
6. Tap OK on the Quick Start Guide popup.
7. When asked to enter the website URL that you want to load or to download files, type in the URL as http://bit.ly/2mq26yh and click on the Go option.
Note: Press the OK button on your Firestick remote to access the keyboard.
8. After the downloading process, select the Install option.
9. Click Done after the installation of Sapphire Secure.
10. Now, you will be taken back to the Downloader, where you have to select the delete option to free your device space.
11. Again, click Delete for confirmation.
12. From your home screen, long press the home button for a few seconds on your Firestick remote. Then select the Apps option.
13. Select Sapphire Secure shortcut and press the options button (Sandwich icon) on your Fire TV remote.
14. Select the move option from the shown list.
15. Move Sapphire Secure to the top.
16. Now, launch the Sapphire Secure app and enter your registered username and password.
That’s it. You have finished installing Sapphire Secure.
Related: Silent Ghost IPTV
Sapphire Secure – Features
- Buy extra connections
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Sports packages
- Unlocked IP location
- M3U URL equipped
- More than 4000 live channels HD
To watch live channels at affordable prices, use Sapphire Secure IPTV. It is one of the best IPTV services based on quality and cost. Sapphire Secure doesn’t provide any collection of movies or TV shows.
Visit IPTV Player Guide for more IPTV related tips & Tricks.