Sapphire Secure IPTV is the best alternative for cable or satellite services. Sapphire Secure delivers 4000+ HD live TV channels and thousands of VODs at a lower price. Along with this, it also includes mature content. With this IPTV service, you can stream the content in different quality formats including 4K. This IPTV service has a dedicated IPTV player. So, you don’t need an external IPTV player to stream the content. The Sapphire Secure IPTV player has a user-friendly interface and is packed with tons of in-built features. Sapphire Secure IPTV can be accessed on various devices like Android, Amazon Firestick, Nvidia Shield, etc. This article covers the procedures to install Sapphire Secure IPTV.
- It offers more than 4000+ Live TV channels.
- It includes plenty of Sports packages.
- This IPTV is equipped with Multi-screen support.
- This IPTV is VPN-friendly.
- It provides M3U playlists link and the Xtream Codes API.
- It has 24/7 customer support.
How to Sign Up for Sapphire Secure IPTV
- To register a new account on Sapphire Secure, visit the official page of Sapphire Secure.
- Now, make a Tap on the cart icon from the top right corner and click on the Start Shopping button
- Select a hosting service from the Shared Hosting plans and click on the Order Now button. For example, select the Gold Plus+ plan where you can add up to 3 connections at the same time.
Note: Only the Plus+ plan comes with adult channels
- On the next page, you have to choose the billing cycle on a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual basis and click Continue.
- In Billing details, you need to create a new account by filling up your information, billing address, and password.
- At last, provide your payment details and click the Checkout button on the right side.
Now you have successfully registered with Sapphire Secure. The confirmation mail with username and password will be sent to your given email id.
How to Install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Android
1. On your smartphone, open the Settings and navigate to the option Security.
2. Click the toggle switch near the option Unknown Sources to enable it. By enabling this option, you can install third-party apps on your android device.
3. Launch a web browser of your choice and go to your desired apk website.
4. Search for the Sapphire Secure IPTV and download the apk file on your android device.
5. After downloading it, locate the apk file on your File Manager and install the app.
6. Launch the Sapphire Secure IPTV on your Android device.
7. Enter the login credentials given by the Sapphire Secure provider.
8. Finally, tap Add User and stream the content on your Android device.
Note: You can also use other IPTV players like GSE Smart IPTV, Smart IPTV, etc to stream Sapphire Secure IPTV.
How to Download and Stream Sapphire Secure IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your PC, open a browser and download the Sapphire Secure apk file.
2. Then, connect a USB drive to your PC and transfer the apk file to it.
3. After transferring the file, remove the USB drive from your PC and connect it to the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
4. On your Smart TV, go to the Settings >> Device Preferences >> Security & Restrictions >> Turn On Unknown Sources.
5. After enabling the Unknown Sources, open the USB drive section on Smart TV.
6. Tap the apk file and follow the on-screen prompts to install the application.
7. Open the app after installation and enter your Sapphire Secure account credentials.
8. Wait for the content to load. Once loaded, play any video content and watch it on your Smart TV.
How to Get Sapphire Secure IPTV on PC (Windows & Mac)
- Download the apk file of Sapphire Secure IPTV on your PC.
- Download and Install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
1. Turn On your PC and connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to it using your Google credentials.
3. On the app’s interface, locate and select the Install APK icon listed on the side toolbar.
4. Select the Sapphire Secure apk file and click Open.
5. Now, the app will install on your BlueStacks.
6. Open the Sapphire Secure IPTV app on BlueStacks.
7. Enter the necessary login credentials and stream IPTV channels on your PC.
How to Install and Watch Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Find tab on your Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Search tile and type Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app on Firestick.
4. Now, Click the Settings icon displayed on the home screen.
5. Select the option My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
6. Look for the option Install unknown apps and tap the toggle switch near to it.
7. Now, open the Downloader app and type the Sapphire Secure IPTV apk link on the URL box.
8. Select Go and followed by Install on the pop-up menu.
9. Launch the Sapphire Secure IPTV app on your Firestick. Then, enter your registered username and password.
10. That’s it. Now, stream all the video content of Sapphire Secure on a larger screen.
To watch live channels at affordable prices, use Sapphire Secure. It is one of the best IPTV services based on quality and cost. It is impossible for us to conclude whether this IPTV is legal or illegal. So, install and set up a VPN on your device before using these IPTV services. VPN masks your IP address and protects the users from several online threats. Apart from protection, the VPN is also used for unblocking the geo-restricted content.