Geo IPTV belongs to the list of the best IPTV provider that streams IPTV content in HD. It offers riches of content and lets users request more content. So you will never miss out on your favorite content. The service makes sure that your streaming is uninterrupted with the support of the AntiFreeze technology. So your streaming is not interrupted by buffering and freezing.
- TV Channels: 9,000 HD TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 54000 movies, 5200 series
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma, and Smart TV.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours
The Geo IPTV has four types of subscriptions, and they are differentiated by the number of months. All the plans will have the same features, including live TV channels and on-demand content.
|Subscription Plan||1 month||3 month||6 month||12 month|
Is Geo IPTV Legal?
No. You might be worried if Geo IPTV is legal. The service doesn’t share details about its legal side. Moreover, you expose your devices to the threat posed by hackers online. So, you need a subscription to a premium VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. These secure VPNs not only protect your devices against online threats but also remove geographical restrictions.
How to Sign Up For Geo IPTV
(1) Visit the official site of Geo IPTV on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Click on the Subscription menu option.
(3) Select the subscription you want.
(4) Then, click on the Get it Now button.
(5) On the next screen, select your Subscription Type.
(6) Enter your Email, and also select the Number of Connections.
(7) Then select the Payment Method.
(8) Clear the Captcha and click on the Order Now button.
(9) On the next screen, scroll down and choose Payment Mode.
(10) Again, enter the Email ID and click on the Next button.
(11) Then select the payment method.
(12) Complete the payment by proceeding with on-screen instructions.
How to Install and Stream Geo IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install Geo IPTV on popular devices such as:
Watch Geo IPTV on Android Devices
You can install the Geo IPTV player app on your device from the Google Play Store on an Android device.
(1) Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
(2) Search for the Geo IPTV app. You will find ActiveCode Player Pro and Flix Player.
(3) Choose the app you want and tap the Install button in the Play Store.
(4) Open the Geo IPTV app and enter the activation code.
(4) Then, tap the Login button. If you have the login credentials, enter that and click the Login button.
(5) Now, you can find all the content on the home screen. Stream your favorite movie.
Install and Stream Geo IPTV on Firestick
If you have a Firestick, install the IPTV app using the Downloader app
(1) On your Amazon Firestick, click on the Find menu option.
(2) Then click on the Search menu and search for the Downloader app.
(3) Now, download the Downloader app on your streaming device.
(4) Once the app is downloaded, go back to the home screen.
(5) Click on the Settings option and select My Fire TV under Settings.
(6) Now, select Developer Options and followed by Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Enable the Downloader app.
(8) Now, open the Downloader app on your streaming device.
(9) Enter the Geo IPTV APK URL (https://rb.gy/ovrq81) and press the Go button.
(10) When the download is over, click the Install button.
(11) Further, open the Geo IPTV app on Firestick.
(12) Enter the Active Code or username and password.
(13) Click on the Login button.
(14) The content will load on the home screen. Stream all the live TV channels.
Download and Install Geo IPTV to Smart TV
Android TV users can install the IPTV APK file to access streaming content efficiently.
(1) Turn on your Android Smart TV and open the Play Store app from the home screen.
(2) Then, search for the Geo IPTV app.
(3) Select any one of the apps you want.
(4) Click on the Install button.
(5) Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
(6) Once you open the app, sign in with your IPTV account username and password.
(7) Now, the content will start loading for you to stream.
Watch Geo IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
If you have a P|C, use the BlueStacks Emulator to install the IPTV app.
(1) On your PC, install the BlueStacks app from its official website.
(2) Then, launch the app and click on the Play Store button.
(3) Now, log in to your Google Account.
(4) Search for the Geo IPTV app.
(5) Select the app and tap the Install button.
(6) Now, open the app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(7) Then, stream all the movies and TV shows.
Access Geo IPTV on MAG
MAG users can also access their IPTV subscription on streaming devices.
1. First, access the MAG Settings menu.
2. Choose the System Settings option and then select Servers.
3. Click the Portals option from the menu.
4. Enter the Geo IPTV M3U URL and the Portal Name.
5. From the screen, choose the Save option.
6. After refreshing the app, customers can access TV channels from the service.
Watch Geo IPTV on Enigma
Use the Putty software on your device to access this IPTV service.
1. Launch a web browser on your computer.
2. Open the internet browser and navigate to the Putty website.
3. Install the software on your device as well.
4. Write down the IP address of your Enigma device.
5. Start the Putty software on the computer or device.
6. Enter the IP address and switch the connection type to Telnet.
7. Sign in using your Geo IPTV account information as well.
8. Choose Open, and then restart the computer.
If the Geo IPTV is not streaming the live TV channels or not working properly, you need to look for alternatives. Some of the alternatives are mentioned below.
IPTVtune is one of the best alternatives for the service that streams your favorite IPTV shows in high quality. The library includes IPTV content in various genres. Moreover, IPTVtune includes support for the AntiFreeze technology and prevents streaming issues like freezing and buffering.
Mom IPTV is a popular IPTV provider that streams global TV channels. Once you complete the payment, your account will be activated. So, you can watch popular TV channels from Spain, Portugal, Russia, and more countries. Moreover, the IPTV platform lets users watch their favorite IPTV content in HD and 4K resolution.
Helix IPTV is a leading IPTV provider that offers international TV channels from over 50 countries. In total, Helix IPTV includes a collection of 6500 TV channels of various genres. Also, the platform includes support for VOD and PPV events to streams. Also, it offers a refund policy of 7 to 15 days.
Geo IPTV is a worthy-enough IPTV provider that offers streaming of IPTV content in the best quality. The service maintains a 99% server uptime for streaming without interruptions. They offer efficient customer support and offers reply within ten minutes. Also, Geo IPTV provides you with a free trial so that you can test the service before you subscribe to it.