Geo IPTV offers nearly 8500+ live TV channels. It has 35000+ Video On Demand and 5200+ TV Series. You can enjoy multiple contents without any freeze and it has got 99.99% uptime. The IPTV service provider is compatible with Android devices, PC, and Smart TVs. Also, it offers 24/7 customer support. The subscription price starts as low as €5/month and goes up to €35/year. You can enjoy channels worldwide. Now let us see more about this Geo IPTV along with the installation guide.
The Geo IPTV has four different subscriptions and they are differentiated by the number of months. All the plans will have the same features, including the live TV channels, and on-demand content.
|Subscription Plan||1 month||3 month||6 month||12 month|
How to Sign up for Geo IPTV
(1) Visit the official site of the Geo IPTV.
(2) Click on the Subscription menu option.
(3) Select the subscription you want.
(4) Then, click on the Get it Now button.
(5) On the next screen, select your Subscription Type.
(6) Enter your Email, and also select the Number of Connections.
(7) Then select the Payment Method.
(8) Clear the Captcha and click on the Order Now button.
(9) On the next screen, scroll down and choose Payment Mode.
(10) Again, enter the Email ID and click on the Next button.
(11) Then select the payment method.
(12) Complete the payment by proceeding with on-screen instructions.
How to Watch Geo IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open the Play Store app on your Android phone.
(2) Search for the Geo IPTV app. You will find ActiveCode Player Pro and Flix Player.
(3) Choose the app you want and tap the Install button.
(4.1 ) In the case of ActiveCode Player Pro, enter the Active Code and tap Refresh DNS.
(4.2) In the case of Flix Player, enter the Username, Password, and tap Login. On the next screen, tap Update Media Content.
(5) Now, you can find all the content on the home screen.
How to Stream Geo IPTV on Firestick
(1) On your Amazon Firestick, click on the Find menu option.
(2) Then click on the Search menu and search for the ES File Explorer app.
(3) Now, Download the app on your streaming device.
(4) Once the app is downloaded, go back to the home screen.
(5) Click on the Settings option and select My Fire TV under Settings.
(6) Now, select Developer Options and followed by Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Enable the ES file Explorer app.
(8) Open the Es File Explorer app on your streaming device.
(9) Click on the Tools option from the home screen and then choose Downloader.
(10) Now click the New (+) button and enter the Geo IPTV Apk URL in the path field. Enter any desired name in the Name field.
(11) Click on the Download Now button.
(12) Once downloaded, install the app on your streaming device.
(13) Enter the Active Code or username, and password.
(14) Click on the Login button.
(15) The content will load on the home screen for you to stream.
How to Add Geo IPTV to Smart TV
(1) Turn on your Android Smart TV and open the Play Store app from the home screen.
(2) Then, search for the Geo IPTV app.
(3) Select any one of the apps you want.
(4) Click on the Install button.
(5) Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
(6) Once you opened the app, sign in with your username and password.
(7) Now the content will start loading for you to stream.
How to Watch Geo IPTV on PC
(1) On your PC, install the BlueStacks app from its official site.
(2) Then launch the app and click on the Play Store button.
(3) Now login to your Google Account.
(4) Search for the Geo IPTV App.
(5) Select the app you want and install it.
(6) Now open the app and sign in with your username and password.
You can get a 100% free trial before you pay any money. You can contact them through WhatsApp chat. Other than that you contact them by filling out their contact form on their official website.
It even offers a reseller program. With advanced security features, the service provider updates all the latest released movies and series. If you are looking for an IPTV service provider with multiple features, then Geo IPTV will be your best option.