Mom IPTV is an IPTV provider that streams IPTV content in HD and 4K resolution. It offers live TV channels from countries like Romania, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Sweden, Russia, and more countries. When you get the subscription from Mom IPTV, you can get your account activated instantly. Also, the service offers support for AntiFreeze technology so that there are no streaming issues.
- TV Channels: 18,000 HD TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 9600 4K VOD titles
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Roku, Smart TV, etc.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
Is Mom IPTV Legal?
No. Mom IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. You might not know a lot of details regarding the copyrights owned by the IPTV service. We recommend all users sign up with a premium VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. If you use a secure VPN, you can eliminate geographical blocks and secure your devices against online threats.
How to Sign Up With Mom IPTV
1. On your computer, open a web browser and go to Mom IPTV Official Website.
2. From the top of the screen, select the Pricing tab.
3. On the subscription page, go through the available plans and then click on the Subscription button next to any plan.
4. Click on the Add To Cart button.
5. Enter your payment credentials and complete signing up with the service.
6. Once you complete signing up successfully, you will get the activation email.
How to Install Mom IPTV on Streaming Devices
Mom IPTV comes with support on multiple streaming devices. The streaming devices include:
Stream Mom IPTV on Android Device
Users of the IPTV provider should have an IPTV player to access the app on their devices.
1. Open the Google Play Store and install the TiviMate app.
2. Wait for the app installation to complete, and then open the IPTV Player app.
3. Click on the Add Playlist button on the Tivimate IPTV Player app.
4. Next, select the Enter URL option and then insert the URL subscription link.
5. Finally, you can access channels from your IPTV service subscription.
Get Mom IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is an Android Emulator that users need on their computers to install and access content from the provider.
1. Using any web browser of your choice, visit the BlueStacks official website.
2. Download BlueStacks and install it on your PC.
3. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and log into your Google Account.
4. Open Google Play Store on the home screen and search for the IPTV Smarters app.
5. Install the IPTV Smarters Player app on your PC and then open it.
6. In the given fields, enter your Username, Password, and the M3U link associated with the Mom IPTV.
7. Click on the Add User button.
8. Wait for the channels to be loaded on the service and then start streaming them.
Watch Mom IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can install IPTV players on their devices with the Downloader app. Further, users can access the Mom IPTV content without errors.
1. Launch the Firestick device and select Search from the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for Downloader and click on the Download button to install it on your device.
3. Go to the Fire TV home screen and open the Firestick Settings.
4. Next, select My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
5. Also, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
6. On the list, find the Downloader app and click on it to enable it.
7. Go back to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. Paste the URL for the Smart IPTV in the Downloader app.
9. Click on the Go button to start downloading it.
10. Click on Install to get the Smart IPTV on Firestick.
11. Open the app on your Firestick.
12. Note down the MAC Address given by the app.
13. Using a browser on your PC, go to the Smart IPTV Activation Website.
14. Enter the MAC Address as well as the Mom IPTV M3U playlist URL in the fields provided.
15. Click on Send.
16. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your device and start accessing live TV channels.
Access Mom IPTV on Smart TV
Get access to Mom IPTV on their devices with an IPTV player they like.
1. Power on the Android Smart TV and check the internet connection.
2. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and install Televizo IPTV Player.
3. Open the Televizo IPTV Player app on your TV.
4. Choose the Create Playlist and click the Continue button.
5. Choose either New M3U Playlist and sign in to your Mom IPTV account.
Stream Mom IPTV on iOS Devices
With the availability of IPTV players on iOS devices, accessing IPTV content is easy.
1. Launch the App Store on the iOS device.
2. Browse for the Mega IPTV player a pick up the app icon.
3. In the app info page, tap the Get button.
4. When the app download is complete, open the Mega IPTV player app.
5. Sign in to your IPTV account to access and stream your favorite TV channels.
Get Mom IPTV on Kodi
Kodi is a useful tool to access content from your IPTV provider on various streaming devices.
1. Turn on your streaming device and open the Kodi app.
2. Launch the Kodi home screen.
3. Choose the TV option and click the Enter add-on browser option.
4. From the list of add-ons, select the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Select the Configure option and click General.
6. Choose the Location option and select Remote Path (Internet Address).
8. Further, click on OK and tap the M3U Play List URL option.
9. Provide the M3U URL of Mom IPTV and click on OK.
10. Select the Enable option and choose the Channels option.
Access Mom IPTV on MAG
MAG users can access IPTV content from Mom IPTV using the M3U URL.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on MAG.
2. Choose the System Settings option and click on the Servers option.
3. From the menu, choose the Portals option.
4. Type in the Portal Name and paste the Mom IPTV M3U URL.
5. Select the Save option from the screen.
6. Finally, users can access TV channels from the service after refreshing the app.
When it comes to streaming IPTV content, there are multiple choices to choose from. Some of the choices include the ones mentioned here.
One of the most popular IPTV services to access global TV channels is IPTVSoft. The service’s library has TV channels from 50 different countries. Moreover, IPTVSoft has a sizable VOD collection of movies and TV shows. It also has children’s programming, making it an ideal choice. You can watch your IP|TV account on various streaming devices.
Sapphire Secure IPTV is one of the well-known names among IPTV services. The service belongs to the top streaming quality. Moreover, it includes the best collection of international TV channels. New users can test it out for free for 24 hours. During this trial period, you can explore the entire service library and make sure that this is the perfect provider.
Sign up with Helix IPTV if you wish to enjoy IPTV content without any interruptions. Subscribers won’t miss their preferred sporting events on Helix IPTV. It offers over 12300 TV channels in its library and on-demand titles. Subscribers can access Electronic Program Guide with the channel schedule. The service offers customer support through live chat and email support.
Mom IPTV includes the best channel lineup for subscribers. It is compiled from 38 countries and is of various languages. The platform also includes movie channels and sports channels. Mom IPTV might include over 100 of the best and most stable servers, making it highly reliable. The service also offers a refund during the first seven days of subscribing. If you have any doubts about streaming IPTV content, contact the dedicated customer support from the service.