Mom IPTV is an interesting and affordable IPTV service. It has more than 18000 HD channels from different countries across the globe. For instance, you can watch channels from Sweden, Spain, Sri Lanka, Russia, Romania, Portugal, Pakistan, and Turkey on the IPTV service. In addition to this extensive collection of live TV channels, it has more than 9700 on-demand titles streaming in 4K. You can easily set up this IPTV service on your devices, such as Android and Firestick, and enjoy watching the live TV channels that you like.
How to Sign Up With Mom IPTV
1. On your computer, open a web browser and go to Mom IPTV Official Website.
2. From the top of the screen, select the Pricing tab.
3. On the subscription page, go through the available plans and then click on the Subscription button next to any plan.
4. Click on the Add To Cart button.
5. Enter your payment credentials and complete signing up with the service.
6. Once you complete signing up successfully, you will get the activation email.
How to Stream Mom IPTV on Android Device
1. Open the Google Play Store and install the TiviMate app.
2. Wait for the app installation to complete and then open the IPTV Player app.
3. Click on the Add Playlist button on the Tivimate IPTV Player app.
4. Next, select the Enter URL option and then insert the URL subscription link.
5. Finally, you get to access channels from the subscription with the IPTV service.
How to Get Mom IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Using any web browser of your choice, visit the BlueStacks official website.
2. Download BlueStacks and install it on your PC.
3. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and log into your Google Account.
4. Open Google Play Store on the home screen and search for the IPTV Smarters app.
5. Install the IPTV Smarters Player app on your PC and then open it.
6. In the given fields, enter your Username, Password, and the M3U link.
7. Click on the Add User button.
8. Wait for the channels to be loaded on the service and then start streaming them.
How to Get Mom IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick device and select Search from the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for Downloader and click on the Download button to install it on your device.
3. Go to the Fire TV home screen and open the Firestick Settings.
4. Next, select My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
5. Also, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
6. On the list, find the Downloader app and click on it to enable it.
7. Go back to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. Paste the URL for the Smart IPTV in the Downloader app.
9. Click on the Go button to start downloading it.
10. Click on Install as the download completes.
11. Open the app on your Firestick.
12. Note down the MAC Address given by the app.
13. Using a browser on your PC, go to the Smart IPTV Website.
14. Enter the MAC Address as well as the M3U playlist URL in the fields provided.
15. Click on Send.
16. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your device and start accessing live TV channels.
How to Get Mom IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on the Android Smart TV and check the internet connection.
2. Open the Google Play Store of your Android device and install Perfect Player.
3. Open the Perfect Player app and click on Settings.
4. Select the General option and enter the IPTV URL in the respective field.
5. Go to the EPG page, paste the EPG URL.
6. Select the OK button.
7. Once again, open Settings and click Playback.
8. Select the Change System Volume button.
9. Once again, go back to the Settings menu and select Show Channels As Group option.
10. Finally, restart the Perfect Player app and start streaming your favorite channels.
Mom IPTV Review
This IPTV service assures a fast activation of the service on your devices. Also, they have made a service accessible on multiple devices. The service works well without many issues because of its Anti-Freeze Stable Technology. They have very dedicated customer support made available in the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the IPTV service has different activation plants that you can get based on how long you wish to be on the service.
You can visit their official website and then contact them for customer support. Also, they have provided the link to WhatsApp support on their official website. Furthermore, you can follow them on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
You can visit the official website of Mom IPTV to check the availability of the service. If there is any server outrage, it takes a few hours to recover, and you can resume streaming.