If you want a reasonably priced IPTV service, go for Storm IPTV. Users can watch their preferred live TV channels, movies, and TV shows on the platform. It offers popular TV channels in multiple genres. For instance, users can watch the news, sports, entertainment, and kids’ shows. It is a subscription-based IPTV service that activates your account instantly after completing the payment.
- TV Channels: 12000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 5000 to 10000 Movies and TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and iOS devices.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 4 hours
You can have a 4-hour free trial before going to a subscription. The basic plan starts at €9.99.
Is Storm IPTV Legal?
No. Storm IPTV offers a wide variety of IPTV content and is an affordable service. The service might not be in possession of the necessary copyrights for this material. In addition, watching IPTV online could expose your device to hackers and trackers, compromising your security. Hence, while viewing IPTV content, we suggest clients turn on their VPNs on their devices. An ExpressVPN or NordVPN subscription is advised for the best online security.
How to Subscribe to Storm IPTV
(1) From any device, go to your Web browser.
(2) Search for Storm IPTV and choose the Storm IPTV official website from the search results.
(3) On the IPTV home page, scroll down to Choose your plan section.
(4) Choose the Service you want and click on Get Service.
(5) You will be directed to WhatsApp chat. Here, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed with the purchase.
(6) Once you complete the process, you will have subscribed to Storm IPTV.
How to Install Storm IPTV on Streaming Devices
Users can access their Storm IPTV on various streaming devices. The streaming devices include:
Stream Storm IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Storm IPTV can be accessed on computers using BlueStacks.
(1) Turn on your PC and select a browser.
(2) Enter Storm IPTV APK in the search and choose a reliable website from the search results.
(3) Select Download APK on that website to download the APK file on your PC.
(4) Again, select the search bar on the browser and enter BlueStacks.
(5) Choose the BlueStacks official website from the search results.
(6) Download the latest version of BlueStacks and install it on your Windows or Mac device.
(7) Once the installation is done, launch BlueStacks.
(8) Sign in using your Google Account.
(9) Select the Install Apk icon in the right sidebar of the home screen.
(10) From the pop-up menu that appears, choose your IPTV APK file and select OK.
(11) The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
(12) Launch the IPTV app after the installation is over.
(13) Log in using your IPTV account details and enjoy streaming the available content on your computer.
Watch Storm IPTV on Smart TV
To access Storm IPTV on Smart TV by sideloading it using a USB drive.
(1) Open the Settings menu and choose the Device Preferences option.
(2) Click Security and Restrictions and choose Unknown Sources.
(3) Launch your PC and go to the browser.
(4) Search for Storm IPTV APK and choose a reliable website from the search results.
(5) Download the IPTV APK file on your PC.
(6) Plugin a USB Drive on your PC and transfer the IPTV APK file that you have just downloaded to the USB Drive.
(7) Unplug the USB Drive from the PC and connect the USB Drive to a USB port available on your Smart TV.
(8) Install the APK file on your Smart IPTV and launch it.
(9) Enter your login credentials, and you will now be able to stream the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
Install Storm IPTV on Firestick
The Amazon App Store includes the Downloader app that helps you install the app APK file.
(1) Launch your Firestick device. On the home screen, navigate to the Find tab and select Search.
(2) Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the Downloader app from the search results.
(3) Select Download to download and install the app on your Firestick.
(4) Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
(5) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(6) Click on Install unknown apps and enable it for Downloader.
(7) This will allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
(8) Open the Downloader app and click on the URL box.
(9) Enter the URL of the Storm IPTV APK and select Go to download the APK file.
(10) Select Install to install the Storm IPTV app and launch the IPTV app.
(11) Sign in with your IPTV account credentials to watch the Storm TV IPTV on your Firestick device.
Get Storm IPTV on Android Devices
The APK file of the IPTV app on your Android devices as well.
(1) Open your Android device and select Settings.
(2) Choose Security and enable Unknown Sources to allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
(3) Return to the home screen and launch your browser.
(4) Search for Storm IPTV APK and open a trusted website from the search results.
(5) Download the IPTV APK file on your device.
(6) Install the IPTV app and open it.
(7) Sign in using your IPTV account details.
(8) Enjoy streaming the content on your Android smartphone, tablet, or TV.
Access Storm IPTV on MAG
Use the M3U URL from the IPTV service to access the IPTV content.
(1) Turn on the MAG device.
(2) Open the device’s Settings menu.
(3) Click the System Settings icon and choose Servers.
(4) Select the Portals option.
(5) Type in the Portal Name and paste the Storm IPTV M3U URL.
(6)Click on the Save option and restart the MAG device.
(7) Access the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The best replacement for Storm IPTV should be available on multiple streaming devices. So, try these IPTV services to watch your preferred TV channels.
Alpha IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers that offer popular live TV channels. It includes the latest titles of movies and TV series on various devices. It lets users stream IPTV content without an external IPTV player as it comes with an internal IPTV player. The IPTV service has an intuitive layout and an organized library.
Kemo IPTV is one of the ideal substitutes for conventional cable TV services. Users may stream videos in high-definition quality. Moreover, it offers more than 18000 live TV channels. Kemo IPTV includes PPV events, sports, news, movies, and TV shows in the library. With a stable internet connection, users can access the service on a variety of devices.
Polar Media IPTV
Polar Media IPTV is a premium IPTV service with plans starting at $6.00. The plans allow users to access their accounts on up to 4 devices simultaneously. This affordable IPTV account is accessible on various streaming devices using an IPTV player. It includes 3 paid trial versions, 24 hours, 48 hours, and a Weekend pass.
Storm IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service for all your streaming devices. It offers popular TV channels like HBO, NBC, Discovery, FOX, AMC, TNT, PBS, and more channels. The service offers high-quality servers that are kept high all the time. The service offers 247 excellent customer support through WhatsApp Chat. It also supports various payment methods like PayPal, Western Union, Visa cards, and more.