Space IPTV is an affordable IPTV provider with popular TV channels. It includes a variety of channels in the library. Users can watch sports, news, entertainment, lifestyle, and international TV channels. Furthermore, it streams PPV events without charging extra. With the basic subscription, users can stream on only one device. In addition, the users can access the account using an IPTV player app they like.
- TV Channels: 7000 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 90000 Movies and TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
The service has no free trial. Users should choose between a few subscription plans based on their interests.
Is Space IPTV Legal?
No. Space IPTV is one of the low-price IPTV services to stream movies, TV shows, and TV channels. So, there might be some copyright limitations on the IPTV material. If you use your media streaming device to access online content, you run the risk of being a target for hackers. Get NordVPN or ExpressVPN for the best online security. It eliminates geographic restrictions on the service in addition to offering the highest level of online security.
How to Sign Up for Space IPTV
1. Visit the Space IPTV official website using a browser on your computer.
2. Click the Packages option from the top and go through the available packages.
3. Select the Subscribe now option next to any plan.
4. Navigate to and choose the Subscription request button.
5. From the WhatsApp redirect page, choose the Continue to chat option.
6. Follow the instructions to subscribe to the IPTV provider.
How to Install Space IPTV on Streaming Devices
Space IPTV is compatible with various streaming platforms like:
Install Space IPTV on Android Devices
The official app of the service is unavailable in the Google Player Store. So, users need to install the APK file of the IPTV provider.
1. From the Settings menu of the Android device, select the Security option.
2. Select the Device Management option.
3. Choose the Unknown Sources option.
3. Open any web browser and search for the Space IPTV APK file.
4. Download the APK file from the official website.
5. Access and install the APK file on the device.
6. Open the IPTV and sign in to your account.
7. In the end, users can access the channel playlist on the device.
Get Space IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
To install the app APK file on your computer, get the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your computer.
2. Browse for the Space IPTV APK file and download it from the official website.
3. Also, visit the BlueStacks website and install it on your computer.
4. Launch BlueStacks and sign in to your Google Account.
5. In the BlueStacks screen, click the Install APK icon.
6. Also, install the APK file of the IPTV app on your computer.
7. Open the IPTV app when the download completes.
8. Finally, users can stream IPTV content on their devices.
Stream Space IPTV on Firestick
Users can install the APK file of the IPTV app on Firestick with the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
1. In the Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
2. Choose the Search option and browse for Downloader.
3. Click on the app icon from the search results.
4. Select the Download button and go back to the Firestick home screen.
5. Open the Firestick Settings menu and choose the My Fire TV icon.
6. Click on Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the Downloader app to install the app.
8. Launch the Downloader app and paste the Space IPTV APK URL.
9. Select the Go button to download the APK file.
11. Click on Install and wait for the file to be installed.
12. Open the app and sign in to your account to access the TV channel playlist.
Watch Space IPTV on Android Smart TV
Subscribers of the IPTV provider can use Space IPTV on Android Smart TV by sideloading its APK file using a USB drive.
1. From the home screen of the Android Smart TV, select the Settings icon.
2. Select the Device Preferences option on the menu.
3. Choose the Security and Restrictions option and click Unknown Sources.
4. Launch a web browser on your computer and look for the Space IPTV APK file.
5. Download the APK file to your device from any trusted source.
6. Access the APK file and copy it to any USB drive on your TV. Connect the USB drive to Smart TV.
7. Open any File Manager and install the APK file.
8. Open the IPTV app and sign in to your IPTV account.
9. Further, users can access and add the channel playlist.
Access Space IPTV on iOS Devices
For iOS devices, users can use an IPTV player to stream the IPTV playlist.
1. Initially, open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Browse for the Lilly Player app and click the Get option in the App Store.
3. Launch the Lilly Player app and log in to your Space IPTV account.
4. Play and stream IPTV content on the iOS device.
Get Space IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
Get an IPTV player app on LG and Samsung Smart TVs to access content from the IPTV provider.
1. Turn on the LG or Samsung Smart TV.
2. From the home screen, open the respective App Store.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV app and click the Install button.
5. Wait for the process to complete and open the app.
6. Note down the Mac Address on your screen.
7. Visit the official Smart IPTV Website and enter the Mac Address.
8. Enter the Space IPTV M3U URL of the provider.
9. Click the Send option to access the TV channel playlist.
10. Restart the Smart IPTV app to access and watch IPTV content.
Space IPTV doesn’t have a free trial for users, and users can’t test the service before subscribing. So, get a subscription to any of these services.
Cosmos IPTV is the right replacement for the IPTV service. This premium IPTV service offers a 24-hour free trial. Therefore, users can test the service before subscribing. Further, users can stream popular sports events and Pay-per-view events on the platform. It also offers support for the TV-Catchup feature.
Tenet Streams IPTV
Tenet Streams IPTV stream IPTV content of various categories. For instance, users can stream news, politics, sports, entertainment, and other TV channels. Also, users can watch IPTV channels in various languages. The service maintains the best servers for streaming with issues. Tenet Streams offers a paid trial of $1.00 for one connection.
IPTV Promotions has popular titles of movies and TV shows in its library. It supports various streaming resolutions like 4K, FHD, and HD. The service supports the AntiFreeze Technology and maintains 271 stable servers. So users won’t have to be worried about buffering and freezing.
Space IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers for unlimited entertainment. This subscription-based service accepts payments through Accepts Bitcoin, PayPal, and credit or debit cards. The service comes with support for Favorites Manager. It includes support for M3U URLs and is compatible with IPTV players. The service supports customer support 24/7 through various platforms.