Alpha IPTV is the most popular IPTV provider that offers 1800+ TV channels along with movies, series, documentaries, sports, and more. It provides non-liability prepaid service for customers. As it has its own IPTV player, you don’t need an external IPTV player to stream video content. This IPTV is well known for its user-friendly design. The contents in this IPTV are categorized in an appealing way. Currently, the IPTV player of this IPTV service is available only as an apk file. Alpha IPTV can be installed on various devices such as android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more. In this article, we’ve covered the installation procedure of Alpha IPTV on different devices.
How to Sign Up for Alpha IPTV
1. Open a browser on any device.
2. Go to the official Alpha IPTV website and click the Pricing tab at the top.
3. Select any subscription plan and click the Buy Now button.
4. Enter the necessary details and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
5. After completing the payment, you will receive the login credentials via mail.
Related: Dragon IPTV
How to Install Alpha IPTV on Android Device
1. On your smartphone, launch the Settings app and navigate to the option Security.
2. Tap the toggle switch near the option Unknown Sources to enable it. Now, you can install third-party apps on Firestick.
3. Launch a browser on your android device and type Alpha IPTV Plus apk on the search bar.
4. Select any apk website from the search results and click the Download button to install the app.
5. After downloading the file, go to the File Manager on your android device and tap the apk file.
6. Tap Install on the pop-up menu.
7. Once installed, launch the Alpha IPTV Plus app on your android device.
8. Enter the login credentials of Alpha IPTV on the respective box and enjoy streaming your favorite TV channels.
Related: Super IPTV: Stream Live TV and Movies for Free
How to Download Alpha IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. On the Firestick home screen, click Find and tap the Search tile.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
3. You need to enable unknown sources for the Downloader app to install third-party apps on Firestick. To do it, refer to the steps listed below.
Go to Firestick Settings >> Click My Fire TV >> Select Developer Options >> Tap Install Unknown Apps >> Enable Downloader.
4. Open Downloader on Firestick and give access to the required permissions.
5. Enter the AlphaIPTV apk link on the URL box and tap Go.
6. Once the file is downloaded, select the Install button on the info page.
7. Launch the app after installation and fill in the necessary login details.
8. Once you’re in, play any video content of Alpha TV and enjoy streaming it on a big screen.
How to Get Alpha IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Alpha IPTV apk file on your PC and copy the apk file to a USB drive.
2. After transferring the file, remove the USB drive from your PC.
3. Turn On your Smart TV and enable Unknown Sources in Settings.
4. Plug the USB drive into any one of the HDMI ports of your Smart TV.
5. Open the USB drive on your Smart TV and install the Alpha IPTV on your Smart TV.
6. After installation, open the app and type the required credentials to get into the app.
7. After signing in, play your favorite movie and watch it on your Smart TV.
How to Install and Watch Alpha IPTV on PC ( Windows & Mac)
- Install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Alpha IPTV apk file on your PC.
1. Launch the BlueStacks application on your computer.
2. Sign in to the emulator using the Google credentials.
3. On the BlueStacks interface, tap the Install APK icon located on the side menu bar.
4. Select the Alpha IPTV apk file and select Open.
5. Now, the apk file will install automatically on your BlueStacks.
6. After installation, open the app and enter the login credentials received at the time of registration.
7. Now, play your desired video content and stream it on your PC.
Related: Toronto IPTV: How to Install on Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
This IPTV is the best TV channel provider. It delivers all the top-rated channels in different languages like English, French, Arabic, etc. It is impossible for us to determine whether this IPTV is legal or illegal. So, to protect your data use a standard VPN service. VPN masks your IP address and provides military-grade security to the users. If you’re concerned about your privacy, using VPN is the only option.