Alpha IPTV is the most popular IPTV provider that offers live TV channels along with movies, series, documentaries, sports, and more. It provides non-liability prepaid service for customers. As it has its own IPTV player, you don’t need an external IPTV player to stream video content. This IPTV is well known for its user-friendly design. The contents of this IPTV are categorized in an appealing way. Currently, the IPTV player of this IPTV service is available only as an apk file. This IPTV can be installed on various devices such as Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
- No. of Channels: 1800 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 5000 Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows, Mac PC, Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
Is Alpha IPTV Legal?
IPTVs are constantly subjected to illegal streaming introspection, and few of them are shut down. It is up to you to stream those IPTV providers. You can go for Premium VPNs such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN to hide your IP address and bypass the geo-restrictions.
How to Sign Up for Alpha IPTV
1. Open a browser on any device.
2. Go to the official Alpha IPTV website and click the Pricing tab at the top.
3. Select any subscription plan and click the Buy Now button.
4. Enter the necessary details and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment process.
5. After completing the payment, you will receive the login credentials via mail.
How to Stream Alpha IPTV on Streaming Devices
check out the list of devices that Alpha IPTV is compatible with
Install Alpha IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your smartphone, launch the Settings app and navigate to the option Security.
2. Tap the toggle switch near the option Unknown Sources to enable it. Now, you can install third-party apps on Firestick.
3. Launch a browser on your android device and type Alpha IPTV Plus apk on the search bar.
4. Select any apk website from the search results and click the Download button to install the app.
5. After downloading the file, go to the File Manager on your android device and tap the apk file.
6. Tap Install on the pop-up menu.
7. Once installed, launch the Alpha IPTV Plus app on your android device.
8. Enter the login credentials of IPTV on the respective box and enjoy streaming your favorite TV channels.
Download Alpha IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. On the Firestick home screen, click Find and tap the Search tile.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
3. You need to enable unknown sources for the Downloader app to install third-party apps on Firestick. To do it, refer to the steps listed below.
Go to Firestick Settings >> Click My Fire TV >> Select Developer Options >> Tap Install Unknown Apps >> Enable Downloader.
4. Open Downloader on Firestick and give access to the required permissions.
5. Enter the AlphaIPTV apk link on the URL box and tap Go.
6. Once the file is downloaded, select the Install button on the info page.
7. Launch the app after installation and fill in the necessary login details.
8. Once you’re in, play any video content of Alpha TV and enjoy streaming it on a big screen.
Get Alpha IPTV Apk on Smart TV
1. Download the Alpha IPTV apk file on your PC and copy the apk file to a USB drive.
2. After transferring the file, remove the USB drive from your PC.
3. Turn On your Smart TV and enable Unknown Sources in Settings.
4. Plug the USB drive into any one of the HDMI ports of your Smart TV.
5. Open the USB drive on your Smart TV and install the IPTV app on your Smart TV.
6. After installation, open the app and type the required credentials to get into the app.
7. After signing in, play your favorite movie and watch it on your Smart TV.
Install Alpha IPTV on PC ( Windows & Mac)
- Install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Alpha IPTV apk file on your PC.
1. Launch the BlueStacks application on your computer.
2. Sign in to the emulator using Google credentials.
3. On the BlueStacks interface, tap the Install APK icon located on the side menu bar.
4. Select the Alpha IPTV apk file and select Open.
5. Now, the apk file will install automatically on your BlueStacks.
6. After installation, open the app and enter the login credentials received at the time of registration.
7. Now, play your desired video content and stream it on your PC.
Alternatives to Alpha IPTV
You can also stream the popular IPTV Providers, such as
- Super IPTV: Stream Live TV and Movies for Free
- Toronto IPTV: Install on Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
- Kemo IPTV: Watch 18000+ TV Channels for $18
Alpha IPTV Review
This IPTV is the best TV channel provider. It delivers all the top-rated channels in different languages like English, French, Arabic, etc. Though the Alpha IPTV is currently unavailable, you can go through the above alternatives to stream similar content.