Cable connection is not the only means to watch television programs. If you look around the internet, there are hundreds of IPTV services and providers. They are easy to set up and deliver content over IP using the internet connection. With IPTV, you get the chance to stream what you actually want. The standard IPTV packages are affordable when compared to cable TV. Tibo IPTV is one among them, and this section discusses its features, registration procedure, and installation guidelines.
Features of Tibo IPTV
- It is the home of 90 Albanian TV channels.
- There are more than 1500 VOD titles subtitled in English or Albanian.
- You can stream movies, sports, live TV channels at any time.
- It lets you watch Kosovo and Macedonia channels.
- You will find documentaries and child programs.
- Get the support of EPG on live TV and catch-up TV.
- It offers the best customer service 24/7 via live chat, email, WhatsApp/Viber chat, etc.
Subscription Packages of Tibo IPTV
Tibo IPTV offers three different plans, and you can choose any of them to register for an account and start streaming titles.
- Box Subscription
- Smart TV
- Mobile TV
How to Register for Tibo IPTV
1. Go to the official webpage of Tibo IPTV.
2. Scroll down and select the plan based on the device you are about to use it.
3. Go ahead and choose the region.
4. Provide necessary details to create an account.
5. Make the payment, and the login details will be sent via email.
How to Download Tibo IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap on the Search field at the top to type Tibo IPTV.
3. When you press the Enter key, the search result appears. Select Tibo TV.
4. Now, you will be directed to the app info window. Click Install.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch the IPTV.
6. Enter the Tibo IPTV username and password to log in.
7. Stream your favorite content on your smartphone.
How to Install Tibo IPTV on Apple Device
1. Launch the App Store app.
2. Tap on the Search tab and type Tibo IPTV.
3. When the search result appears, select Tibo IPTV.
4. Click Get on the app info screen to download it.
5. After the installation, select Open to launch the IPTV.
6. Now, enter the login details to access Tibo IPTV.
How to Download Tibo IPTV on Firestick
Pre-Requisite: Download the Downloader for Firestick from Amazon App Store.
1. Click on the Cog icon on the Firestick menu bar and select My Fire TV.
2. Select Developer options.
3. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
4. Select Download and choose On.
5. Now, launch the Downloader app from the Apps section.
6. Click on the http:// field and type the URL of Tibo IPTV apk (https://bit.ly/2Kwndei).
7. Go ahead and tap on the GO button to let the download process begin.
8. Choose Install on the pop-up.
9. Finally, select Open to launch the IPTV and stream live TV channels on your Firestick
How to Get Tibo IPTV on Smart TV
- On your PC, visit https://bit.ly/2Kwndei to download the Tibo TV apk.
- Connect a USB drive into the PC and copy the apk file.
1. On your smart TV, connect the USB drive on the provided USB port.
2. Go ahead and launch the File Manager app on your TV.
3. Navigate to open the USB storage and locate the apk.
4. Install the Tibo IPTV apk and wait for it to get completed.
5. Once after the installation, launch the IPTV and watch your favorite series.
How to Watch Tibo IPTV on PC
- Download BlueStacks on your PC.
- Get the latest Tibo TV apk using the link https://bit.ly/2Kwndei.
1. Open the BlueStacks on your desktop or laptop.
2. After logging in using your Google ID, allow the app to load.
3. Click on the Three-dots (Kebab icon) and select Install Apk.
4. Navigate to the download location and select the Tibo IPTV apk file.
5. The apk will download on the BlueStacks player.
6. When installed, launch the IPTV and sign in using the login details.
7. Watch all the live TV channels on your PC.
How to Setup Tibo TV Set Top Box
Tibo Internet Protocol TV has its own set-top box, and you can stream lots of content by connecting it to your Android smart TV. It comes pre-installed with the Tibo TV app, and you can stream titles with ease.
1. Connect the HDMI cable to your set-top box and the TV.
2. Connect the power cord of the IPTV box into the power outlet.
3. Now, turn on your TV and check if it has an internet connection.
4. With this, you shall navigate on its interface to watch titles.
Related: Pal IPTV – Streams 1000+ Channels for 55$.
Installing Tibo Internet Protocol TV is that simple. You can use it to watch a diverse range of content without any limits. We could not find any details regarding the price and free trial. However, it provides the best customer support in multiple ways. Share your IPTV experience in the comments section.