Are you looking for an IPTV service provider at an affordable price? If yes, XtrixTV IPTV is an excellent option you can opt for. With this IPTV service provider, users can access thousands of live TV channels and VOD content. It lets sports lovers stream live sports all around the world without buffering or freezing issues. Further, this IPTV has a stand-alone application with a simple and easy-to-use interface that can be installed on Android devices.
- TV Channels: 1000+ TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 3000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Nvidia Shield, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, 3 Days
Xtrix IPTV offers a basic and plus subscription for customers. The subscriptions are based on the duration of the package.
Is Xtrix TV Legal?
We couldn’t determine whether Xtrix IPTV is legal or illegal. Because there are many unregistered IPTV providers available in the market, and some of them may deliver content without the appropriate license. Streaming such content will cause risks for the users and also for the provider. Hence, it is advised to use a VPN while streaming any IPTV content to your device. We suggest you use the best VPNs for IPTV, such as ExpressVPN or NordVPN, to ensure your safety.
How to Sign Up for Xtrix IPTV
1. Visit the official website of XtrixTV IPTV using your preferred web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Scroll down to the Subscritpion plans.
3. Select the plan of your wish and tap the Get Now button.
4. If you have a Coupon code enter or tap the Proceed to checkout button.
5. Provide your Billing details in the given fields.
6. Once entered, check the details and tap the Place Order button.
How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install the Xtrix IPTV app on the devices mentioned below.
Install XtrixTV IPTV on Android Devices
Since the Xtrix TV IPTV is not available in the Google Play Store, you need to download the Xtrix IPTV APK file available on the official website on your Android device.
1. Head to the Settings section on your Android device.
2. Scroll down and select the Unknown Sources option.
3. Swipe the toggle to enable it on your Android device.
4. Visit the official website of Xtrix IPTV using your preferred web browser.
5. Click the Our App tab on the IPTV website.
6. Select and download the Android APK file.
7. After downloading the APK file, open it and tap the Install button.
8. Launch the app and enter the activation code to begin streaming the content of your wish on your Android device.
Get XtrixTV IPTV on Amazon Firestick
You cannot directly get the Xtrix IPTV APK on your Firestick. You need to install the Downloader app on your Firestick and enable unknown sources on your device.
1. Connect your Firestick device to the HDMI port on your TV and connect it to a strong internet connection.
2. Press Home on your remote control to locate the home screen.
3. Select the Find and tap the Search tile.
4. Enter Downloader in the search bar and select the app from the search results.
5. Hit the Download button to install the app.
6. Navigate to Firestick Settings and click the My Fire TV tile.
7. Select Developer Options and tap the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources on your Firestick device.
9. Launch the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
10. Provide the Xtrix TV IPTV APK download link (https://bit.ly/41wMqXV) in the URL box.
11. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
12. Open the APK file after downloading it and hit the Install button.
13. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app.
14. Enter the activation code that you received from XtrixTV IPTV and enjoy streaming the content of your wish on Firestick.
Download XtrixTV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to sideload the APK files on your Windows or Mac PC.
1. Turn on your PC and connect it to a stable WiFi connection.
2. Download the Xtrix TV IPTV APK from its official website.
3. Now, visit the official website of BlueStacks to install the emulator.
4. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and sign in using your Google Account.
5. On the right pane, click the Install APK icon.
6. Locate the downloaded APK file and Install it on your device.
7. Launch the app and enter the activation code you received from the provider.
8. Search and stream your favorite titles on your PC.
Stream XtrixTV IPTV on Smart TV
You can download the APK file on your PC and then install it on your Smart TV using a USB drive. So, make sure you have a USB drive and PC with you before beginning the process.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Smart TV.
2. Click the Device Preferences under Settings.
3. Select Unknown Sources and enable it on your Smart IPTV.
4. On your PC, download the Xtrix TV IPTV APK from its official website.
5. After downloading the APK file, copy it to a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Head to the File Manager section and install the APK file.
8. After installation, launch the app on your device and provide the activation code to begin watching the live channels on your Smart TV.
Get XtrixTV IPTV on Nvidia Shield
You can install the IPTV app on Nvidia Shield by sideloading the APK file like Firestick.
1. Set up Nvidia Shield and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Security and Restrictions and enable the Unknown Sources option.
3. Open the Google Play Store and install the Downloader app.
4. After installation, launch the app and click the Allow button in the prompt that appears on the screen.
5. Provide the URL of XtrixTV IPTV APK (https://bit.ly/41wMqXV) in the given box and click the Go button.
6. Once the APK file is downloaded, tap the Install button to get the app.
7. Launch the app and enter the activation code to stream Xtrix IPTV on Nvidia Shield.
You can try the IPTV service providers mentioned here as alternative Xtrix IPTV to stream more live TV channels and VOD.
Sansat IPTV lets users stream more than 12000 live channels and 15000 movies and TV shows. The Sansat IPTV app can be installed on Android devices directly from the Google Play Store. Also, you can use the M3U URL provided by this service provider to stream this IPTV on other streaming devices like MAG.
DMTN IPTV provides 13000 live TV channels from all over the world. With that, it offers 45000+ VOD streams such as sports, news, shows, and live sports. This IPTV is easy to set up on Android-powered devices as it has a standalone APK. Unlike other IPTV service providers, it doesn’t offer a monthly subscription for users; instead, its subscription starts at $45 for six months.
With Rocket IPTV, you will be able to access over 90,000 live TV channels from different parts of the world. They also entertain customers with thousands of on-demand videos in various categories. It provides an M3U URL with the subscription, which can be streamed on multiple streaming platforms using the best IPTV player apps. The basic subscription to Rocket IPTV starts at $25.99 for three months.
Xtrix IPTV is the best option to stream live channels and videos on-demand at a reasonable price. It provides an Electronic Program Guide for the users to find the scheduled content easily. Customers can clear their queries 24/7 using the Contact Us form on the official website. The representatives will contact you via the registered email address. But the only drawback is this IPTV cannot be streamed on multiple devices at the same time.