Nvidia Shield is one of the most capable Android-based streaming devices to stream IPTV content of various genres. Being an Android-based platform, users of the device can download IPTV apps from the Play Store. With the best IPTV provider for Nvidia Shield, users can watch high-quality videos, provided the internet connection is stable and fast. There are different ways in which one can watch IPTV on the Nvidia Shield.
Is IPTV Legal?
No. Because of the copyright restrictions on the content they include, some IPTV services are illegal and unsafe. For IPTV streaming on Nvidia Shield, users should configure a VPN. Moreover, VPN is a necessary tool for shielding user data from web trackers. Thus, register with well-known services like NordVPN or Express VPN. Also, it enables you to unblock the provider’s geo-restricted content.
How to Install IPTV on Nvidia Shield
Nvidia Shield includes various methods to access IPTV apps. So users can access IPTV content without hassle.
- Install IPTV from the Play Store
- Access IPTV apps using Downloader
- Sideload IPTV using a USB drive
- Screen Mirror IPTV apps
Install IPTV App on Nvidia Shield from Play Store
The Nvidia Shield runs on an Android-based platform. So, you can easily install any IPTV app from the Play Store on Nvidia Shield.
1. Turn on your Nvidia Shield and open the Google Play Store.
2. Click on the search icon and search for the IPTV Player app.
3. From the results, select the application and select Install to initiate the installation process.
4. The application will be installed on your Nvidia shield.
5. Open the IPTV player app and set up your IPTV playlist.
6. Finally, users can stream IPTV content on their Android devices.
Install IPTV on Nvidia Shield TV using Downloader
With the help of the Downloader app, users can access and stream IPTV on Nvidia shield.
1. Initially, launch the Settings menu of the device and click Security and Restrictions.
2. Select Unknown Sources and enable it.
3. Launch the Google Play Store on Nvidia Shield.
4. Search for and install the Downloader app from the Google Play Store,
5. Open the Downloader app, and tap Allow on the prompt.
6. On the Downloader URL box, paste the URL for the IPTV player APK file.
7. Click Go to download the APK file and select the Install button.
8. Further, select Open to launch the app and set up the app.
9. In the end, users should stream IPTV playlists on their devices.
Sideload IPTV App on Nvidia Shield Via a USB Drive
After downloading the IPTV app from a trusted website, users should install it on the device.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on Nvidia Shield.
2. Select Security and Restrictions and enable the Unknown Sources option.
3. Next, open an internet browser on your computer.
4. Search for the APK file of the IPTV player.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive from the computer.
6. Connect the USB drive to the Smart TV and install the IPTV app.
7. Launch a File Manager and install the APK file on the device.
8. Open the IPTV player and sign in to your account.
9. Lastly, users can access and stream IPTV content.
Screen Mirror IPTV App to Nvidia Shield
Another useful method to access IPTV on your device is by screen mirroring them from iOS devices.
1. Connect both Nvidia Shield and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store of the Android smartphone.
3. Look for an IPTV player app and install it on your Android device.
4. Open the IPTV app and set up the app.
5. Launch the Notification Panel of the Android device and tap Cast.
6. Choose your Nvidia Shield device from the list.
7. The IPTV app will start to mirror IPTV app on your device.
Best IPTV Players for Nvidia Shield
Users can install IPTV players directly from the App Store. If the app is not available, you shall sideload it using Downloader. The best IPTV players to use with your Nvidia Shield TV include:
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is a cutting-edge IPTV player to stream live TV and VOD content with ease. The IPTV player has no playlists or links of its own. However, subscribers of IPTV providers can stream IPTV content from a compatible provider. GSE Smart IPTV has support for the best features like dynamic language switching.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is one of the most dependable media player apps by IPTV users. To stream IPTV on VLC, users should add the M3U URL or M3U8 URL from an IPTV provider. Apart from Android devices, VLC is compatible with various devices. It has a user-friendly interface and streams IPTV content with interruptions.
Lazy IPTV Player
Lazy IPTV Player allows users to watch TV channels over the internet. The IPTV player lacks IPTV playlists or TV channels. However, the user of the app has to add the playlist from IPTV providers. The IPTV player has a lot of customizable options for users. Lazy IPTV Player has support for parental control features.
Best IPTV Providers for Nvidia Shield
To stream the IPTV content to IPTV players, users should have a subscription to one of the best IPTV providers.
Area 51 IPTV
Area 51 IPTV is the perfect place for watching movies, sports, and TV channels. It offers over 13580 channels. Users can stream international TV channels from numerous countries. The service also offers users a selection of subscription packages. They provide the greatest streaming experience with 99% server uptime.
Sportz TV IPTV
Sportz TV IPTV provides the highest quality sports feeds. The TV channels from the service are available in various categories. The app library includes 5000 movies and 14000 series for subscribers. The service offers subscription plans starting at $15.99 per month. With various streaming devices, users can access IPTV content on up to 3 connections.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV delivers live TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada. Subscribers can also stream PPV channels. Players Klub IPTV may IPTV content in high-definition. Subscribers of the IPTV service can make payments through Bitcoin to get a 15% discount.
Now, you know four different methods to add and stream IPTV on Nvidia Shield. Since there are lots of popular IPTV apps available for Nvidia Shield TV, users can enjoy their preferred IPTV content without interruptions. It is up to users to choose an IPTV service for their streaming devices.