Alien Streams is an amazing IPTV service provider that brings more than 1000 live TV channels to a single destination. If you have the right subscription to this service, you can enjoy your favorite live TV channels along with other on-demand titles on your TV. All of these titles stream in HD quality, giving you the best streaming experience. With this IPTV service, you will never miss out on your favorite sports channels, PPV events, popular news channels, and other entertainment shows. You can find channels and other titles of any category in this service. Also, you can access the service on various devices, including Firestick, Smart TV, Android devices, and PC.
You can find different subscription plans on Alien Streams.
|Subscription Plan||Subscription Price|
How to Sign Up With Alien Streams
You can sign up for this IPTV service from their official website.
1. Launch the web browser and visit the official website of Alien Streams.
2. Scroll down the home screen to the subscription packages available.
3. Click the Order Now option next to the plan you wish to get subscribed with.
4. Once again, find the plan and click Order Now.
5. Finally, complete the subscription by entering your payment credentials.
How to Stream Alien Streams on Android Device
1. Turn on your Android device and go to the Web Browser.
2. Download the Alien Streams APK from a trusted site.
3. Open the Android Settings menu and click the Security option.
4. Select the Unknown Sources option.
5. To install the APK file, enable this feature.
6. Using the File Manager, find the Downloaded APK file and install it on your device.
7. Also, permit the app to access your storage and wait for the installation to complete.
8. Finally, sign in to the app with your subscription credentials and access your favorite TV channels on it.
Related: Best Streamz IPTV: How to Stream 9000 Channels on $16
How to Get Alien Streams on PC
1. Go to the BlueStacks Official Website on the PC and download the BlueStacks Installer file.
2. Open the BlueStacks installer file and install the emulator on your PC.
3. Also, open the web browser on your PC and download the Alien Streams APK file.
4. Open the BlueStacks on the PC and sign in to your Google Account.
5. Go to the Installed Apps section and click on Install APK.
6. Select the newly downloaded APK file from downloads and install it on your PC.
7. Open the IPTV app and sign in to it using your subscription credentials.
8. Enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels from the IPTV service.
How to Install Alien Streams Apk on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home page, click on the Find tab.
2. Click on the Search option and then search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the app icon from the search suggestions and then click on the Download button to install the app on the Fire TV device.
4. Once again, launch the home screen and open the Settings menu.
5. Click the My Fire TV option and then select the Developer Options.
6. Next, select the Install Unknown Apps options and find the Downloader app from the list on your screen.
7. Also, enable the Downloader app to install unknown apps.
8. Once again, go back to the Fire TV home screen and then open the Downloader app.
9. When the app prompt appears, click on Allow.
10. Enter the URL for Alien Streams and click on the Go button.
11. After the APK file is downloaded, click on Install to install the IPTV app.
12. When the app installation is complete, open the app on Firestick and sign in to it.
13. Finally, access your favorite live TV channels with the IPTV service.
Related: Real Streams IPTV: Review, Subscription, and Installation Guide
How to Get Alien Streams on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and open the Settings menu on the home screen.
2. Click the Device Preferences option and then choose the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Next, select the Unknown Sources option from the menu and enable it.
4. Open the web browser on your PC and download the Alien Streams APK file.
5. Copy the APK file on a USB drive and transfer it to your Smart TV.
6. Using a File Manager, access the APK file and install the Alien Streams IPTV on your Smart TV.
7. Select live TV channels from the service to watch on your Smart TV.
Alien Streams IPTV Channels
CINE + CLUB
beIN Sports 1
beIN Sports 2
CINE + PREMIER
Alien Streams Not Working
Whenever the IPTV is not working properly, you can try the troubleshooting steps to revoke the issues.
- If you see a black screen on Alien Streams, it might be because of a temporary loading issue. Simply close the app and then launch it once again.
- Restart your device by unplugging it from the power source for a couple of minutes and then connecting it back. If you are using a smartphone, simply restart the device.
- If the app does not load the content, it might be because of a server outrage. Therefore, you might have to wait for some time till you can try accessing the content.
- Also, check your internet strength. You are advised to restart your Wi-Fi router and then connect your device with it.
- If you are sharing your account with your family or friends, make sure that you are not exceeding the number of permissible users.
Alien Streams IPTV Review
This IPTV service will not disappoint you as it has a rich collection of channels that streams in HD quality. Moreover, it has affordable subscription plans that you can choose from. It is a VPN-friendly IPTV service that works fast with no interactions. If you are looking for an IPTV service with your favorite international channels along with important news channels, then this is the right choice for you. You can find out what is streaming on the channels ahead of time with its full EPG guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
This IPTV service has a rich collection of local channels, movie channels, and kid’s channels, along with other on-demand titles.
The Alien Streams is completely safe to watch live TV channels. You can also use the VPN in order to avoid the doubt of legal streaming.