Galaxy IPTV offers live TV and VOD for a premium price. It is a standalone service with 99.9: server uptime. If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as entertainment, movies, news, etc. The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events.
It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 3 devices simultaneously. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, Ireland, and lots of Asian countries. The IPTV can be accessed via external players like Smarters Player Lite and Net IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 5,000 channels
- On-demand Content: 30,000 titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: 6-hour free trial
- Payment Options: Paypal
Is Galaxy IPTV Legal?
It is tough to determine the legality of Galaxy IPTV.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Galaxy IPTV
Go to the Galaxy IPTV’s official website or click here. Choose the subscription plan and click Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method as PayPal. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as M3U URL and Xtream Codecs.
The Galaxy IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes add-ons for extra connection and a free trial for 6 hours.
How to Login to Galaxy IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch the best IPTV player on your iPhone to enter the Galaxy IPTV username and password to stream the desired content.
How to Stream Galaxy IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Galaxy IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Galaxy IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install an IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for Net IPTV and choose the Net ipTV app.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Net IPTV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Galaxy IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Since this IPTV provider offers M3U URL, you can download the VLC media player on your PC from its official website to stream IPTV titles.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the Galaxy IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Install Galaxy IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Smarters Player Lite on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Smarters Player Lite app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Galaxy IPTV, such as username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Galaxy IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Galaxy IPTV via Set IPTV.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the Set IPTV apk URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the Set IPTV player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Galaxy IPTV Playlist URL or login details to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Galaxy IPTV on Android TV
1. On your Smart TV, open the Google Play Store and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Smart IPTV app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the Smart IPTV app download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Smart IPTV on the Toshiba Smart TV or any other Android TV.
5. Enter the IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Galaxy IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Galaxy IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
The following are the best alternatives for Galaxy IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case of the IPTV is not working or if it is currently down.
Breaking Cable TV
Breaking Cable TV is the best alternative to Galaxy IPTV. It includes thousands of live TV and 10,000 VOD content. It offers 24 hours of free trial and costs $15. You can use the IPTV on only one device; concurrent streaming is not available. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Clean IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 20,000 live TV and 55,000 VOD content. It offers 24 hours of free trial and costs $10. It supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Rayo IPTV and TiviMate IPTV.
IPTV Right is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 14,000 live TV and 60,000 VOD content. It offers 1 day of free trial and costs $19.99. Additionally, it even supports external players such as iMPlayer IPTV and Perfect Player IPTV.
Overall, Galaxy IPTV is a decent IPTV provider that can support FHD and 4K streaming. The TV channels are from Asia and countries like USA, UK, and Ireland. Its VOD library is heavier and comprises all the latest titles. The official website has an online contact form for customer support. The cost is also reasonable. So, it seems to be a worthy option.