Bunny Streams IPTV is an IPTV Provider with live TV channels as well as on-demand content. It has more than 15,000+ live TV channels, VOD content, and PPV content. You can stream channels in various categories like Sports, News, Entertainment, Kids, Music, and more. You can also stream thousands of movies and TV shows available in its library. It allows you to stream live sports matches from professional leagues like NBA, NHL, NFL, English Premier League, and more. It is available on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and more. To know how to install the IPTV on various devices, read the methods below.
Features of Bunny Stream IPTV
- Bunny Streams IPTV gives you a huge amount of live TV channels, movies, and TV shows for streaming
- It supports M3U and EPG format
- The provider has no IP Lock and it is 99.9% Uptime
- Stream videos without lagging through optimized streaming
- You can stream content in SD, HD, and 4K streaming quality.
- It uses Anti Freeze technology for seamless streaming.
Pricing of Bunny Streams IPTV
Bunny Streams IPTV gives you a variety of plans for you to choose from and they are:
|Trial||12-hour activation||1||1 day||$1|
|Basic||12-hour activation||1||1 Month||$11|
|Compact||Fast activation||2||1 Month||$15|
|Compact Pro||Fast activation||3||1 Month||$17|
|Compact Plus||Fast activation||4||1 Month||$19|
|Premium||Fast activation||5||1 Month||$122|
How to Sign up for Bunny Streams IPTV
1. Select the browser to open from any device.
2. Enter Bunny Streams IPTV on the search bar.
3. Choose the Bunny Streams official website from the search results.
4. Scroll down to the subscription packages section, and choose the Plan you want. Click on Get Now.
5. Choose the method by which you are going to pay, from Credit or Debit Card or Buy With Crypto.
6. If you select Credit or Debit Card, select Continue on the Configure page.
7. Select Checkout, and on the Checkout page, enter your details Name, Email address, Address, and more.
8. Enter your new password in the Account Security section and click on Complete Order to finish the subscription process.
9. If you select Buy With Crypto, then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the payment process.
10. Once the subscription process is over, all your details will be sent to you via mail.
How to Install Bunny Streams IPTV on Android
1. Launch your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestions.
3. Click on Install to install the IPTV app on your Android device.
4. Once the installation is done, open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Select Menu on the top left side of the screen and click Remote Playlists.
6. Click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Enter your Bunny Stream IPTV details like M3U URL and more.
8. You can now watch the IPTV streaming on your Android device.
How to Download Bunny Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and select the browser.
2. Click the Search bar and browse for Rayo IPTV apk.
3. Select Download to download the apk file on your PC from a trusted website.
4. Connect a USB drive on your PC and copy the IPTV apk file on the drive.
5. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
7. Click on Security & Restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable the feature to install the apps from other sources.
8. Install the Rayo IPTV apk file on your Smart TV.
9. Open the Rayo IPTV app and select Use Your Playlists URL.
10. Enter your Bunny Streams IPTV M3U URL and click on Add Playlist.
11. Choose the content to stream on your TV.
How to Get Bunny Streams IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung and LG Smart TV.
2. Go to the Smart Hub on Samsung TV and the Content Store on LG TV.
3. Enter IPTV Smarters on the search bar and choose the app.
4. Click Install to install the app on your TV.
5. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Bunny Streams IPTV.
6. Select Add Playlist and enjoy streaming the content on your Samsung and LG smart TV.
How to Stream Bunny Stream IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install unknown apps and choose the Downloader app to turn on for installing the apps from other sources.
7. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of 247 IPTV on the URL bar.
8. Click on Go and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick. Select Install.
9. Wait for the installation to finish and open the 247 IPTV.
10. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Bunny Streams IPTV and click Log In.
11. Start streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
How to Download Bunny Stream IPTV on iOS Device
1. Launch your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Click the Search bar and enter GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Select the app from the results and click Get to install the IPTV app.
4. The app will be installed on your device and open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Click on the Menu bar and select Remote Playlists.
6. Select the + icon and enter your Bunny Streams IPTV details like M3U URL and more.
7. You can now stream the content provided by IPTV on your iOS device.
How to Install Bunny Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and search for BlueStacks.
2. Choose the BlueStacks Official website and select Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
3. Double click on BlueStacks and select Install.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the app.
5. Sign in using your Google Account and select Play Store.
6. Click on the Search bar and enter Rayo IPTV.
7. Choose the IPTV from the results and select Install to install the app on BlueStacks.
8. Wait for the installation to be done, and open the Rayo IPTV app.
9. Select Use Your Playlists URL and enter the M3u URL of Bunny Streams IPTV.
10. Click on Add Playlist and start streaming your IPTV content.
You can now stream live TV channels, movies, and TV shows of Bunny Streams IPTV content on your device. Make sure you use a VPN when streaming IPTV, as it can help you in protecting your data by adding encryption to it. If your IPTV is not working, you can contact Customer Support through the Contact Us form or Email available on the official website.