Area 51 IPTV is an IPTV provider that is an incredible service. Users can watch popular titles of sports and TV channels. Also, users can stream sports events. This simple IPTV provider includes TV channels from countries like Canada, Portugal, Brazil, the UK, and the US. Moreover, the IPTV service has support for 99% server uptime and offers uninterrupted streaming.
- No. of Channels: 13580 channels
- On-demand Content: 21000 VOD movies
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: Yes, 48 hours
This IPTV service has a few subscription plans for new users.
Is Area 51 IPTV Legal?
No. Area 51 IPTV is a streaming service that offers various TV channels in different genres. The service might not include the necessary copyrights for this content. Moreover, when you access IPTV content on the device, it might be exposed to trackers and hackers. For the best online security, sign up with NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Area 51 IPTV
1. Open any web browser on your computer and visit the official website of Area 51 IPTV.
2. Select the Pricing Plan tab at the top of the screen and go through the available subscription plans.
3. Select the Order Now button next to any plan you wish to get.
4. In the next screen, fill in the given fields and click on the Get 48h Free Now button.
5. Also, provide your payment details to complete the payment process.
6. You will receive an email from the service containing the account credentials required for signing in to devices.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Streaming Devices
Area 51 IPTV is accessible on multiple devices for users to install.
Watch Area 51 IPTV on Android Devices
With the absence of the official app in the Play Store, users should access it with an IPTV Player.
1. Initially, launch the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Select the Search bar and then browse for the IPTV Smarters app in the Play Store.
3. Choose the IPTV Smarters icon from your screen.
4. Tap Install, and the app will start to install the IPTV player.
5. Further, open the IPTV Smarters app on your Android device.
6. Enter the Area 51 subscription details and tap Add User.
7. Finally, you can start watching TV channels from the provider.
Stream Area 51 IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The BlueStacks emulator will give users access to IPTV Players to stream content from an IPTV Provider.
1. Power up your PC and open any web browser on your computer.
2. Go to the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Also, download BlueStacks and install it on your computer.
4. Further, open BlueStacks and click the Sign In button.
5. Sign in to your Google Account with account details.
6. Open the Google Play Store and search for the IPTV Core app.
7. Click the Install button to download the IPTV Player app.
8. Launch the IPTV Core app and select the Playlist URL button.
9. Enter the Area 51 IPTV M3U URL and access the TV channel playlist.
Access Area 51 IPTV on Firestick
Users need to install the Downloader app to sideload an IPTV Player to stream Area 51 IPTV.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on the Find option.
2. Choose the Search option and look for the Downloader app.
3. From the search suggestions, choose the app icon and click the Download button.
4. From the Firestick home screen, open the Settings menu.
5. Click on the My Fire TV tile.
6. Select Developer Options and choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Enable the Downloader app by selecting its icon.
8. Open the Downloader app and then click on the Allow option.
9. In the Downloader app’s URL field, paste the URL for the IPTV Lazy Player.
10. Click on the Go button and download the APK file.
11. Also, install the APK file on your Firestick.
12. Further, open the IPTV Lazy player app on Firestick.
13. Click on the Playlists option and select the Plus icon.
14. In the New playlist section, enter the Playlist name and the Playlist URL for Area 51 IPTV.
Watch Area 51 IPTV on Android Smart TV
You should have an IPTV Player app on your Smart TV to access from the IPTV provider using the M3U URL.
1. Launch any web browser on your computer.
2. Search for Hyper IPTV Player and download the APK file from a reliable source.
3. Connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file to it.
4. Plug the USB drive into your Smart TV’s USB port.
5. Open the Smart TV Settings menu.
6. Choose the Device Preferences option and click on the Security & restrictions option.
7. Click on the Unknown Sources option.
8. Open a File Manager and install the APK file on your Smart TV.
9. Launch the Hyper IPTV Player app and select the Profile icon.
10. Enter your username, password, and Area 51 M3U URL to sign in.
Stream Area 51 IPTV on Kodi
Area 51 IPTV is accessible on multiple devices with Kodi as well.
1. Open the Kodi app and select the TV option.
2. Select the Enter add-on browser option and choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click the Configure option followed by the General option.
4. Choose the Location option.
5. Select the Remote Path (Internet Address) option and click OK.
6. Select the M3U Play List URL option.
7. Paste the Area 51 IPTV M3U URL and click on OK.
8. Choose the Enable option followed by the Channels option.
Access Area 51 IPTV on MAG Devices
If you have a MAG device, get access to the TV channel playlist with the M3U URL.
1. Launch the Settings menu on MAG.
2. Click on the System Settings icon.
3. From the menu, select the Servers option.
4. Click on the Portals option.
5. Enter the Portal Name and the Area 51 IPTV M3U URL in the URL box.
6. Further, select the Save option to restart the device.
7. Browse through the content and select the content to watch on the MAG device.
Try these alternatives if you are looking for an efficient replacement for Area 51.
IPTV Shqip is one of the leading IPTV providers with the best collection of TV channels. Users can watch IPTV content from other services on it. It includes an impressive lineup of 12000 international TV channels. Users can stream PPV events on the service in HD and FHD.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is another leading IPTV provider that includes TV channels from countries like the US, the UK, and Canada. Users can test the service during the first 36 hours at $3. It offers various subscription plans to choose from and users can access it on up to 5 devices.
Start Light IPTV
Start Light IPTV is a leading IPTV content streaming platform. In this IPTV service, users can stream TV channels in UHD and 4K resolutions. It offers seasonal subscription plans starting at $11.62 per month. You can also get a free trial. It also offers customer support through the contact form.
Area 51 IPTV is an engrossing IPTV provider for users. It includes various payment methods like PayPal, BitCoin, MasterCard, and credit cards. New users of the service can get a 48-hour free trial to test the service. You can reach out to their customer support team if you need help. Customer support is offered through platforms like email and an online contact form.