Astro IPTV is another simple and effective IPTV provider with an incredible collection of TV channels and VOD titles. In total, the IPTV service offers support for over 65000 titles. Therefore, users can watch popular titles of movies and episodes of TV shows. The platform also has support for features to record shows with 200 hours of could recording space that it offers.
- TV Channels: 100 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 65000 Titles Of Movies and TV Series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
- External Players: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
You can select any of the subscription plans offered by Astro IPTV as per your streaming requirement.
|Subscription||Pricing||Number of Channels||Cloud Storage||Apps|
|Primary Pack||RM 59.99||80+||200 hours||Astro Go|
|Sports Pack||RM 89.99||95+||200 hours||Astro Go|
|Sports Plus Pack||RM 129.99||98+||200 hours||Astro Go, beIN Connect, and Netflix|
|Movies Pack||RM 94.99||90+||200 hours||Astro Go, Disney Plus Hotstar, and HBO Go|
|Movies Plus Pack||RM 129.99||95+||200 hours||Astro Go, Disney Plus Hotstar, Netflix, and HBO Go|
|Entertainment Pack||RM 89.99||95+||200 hours||Astro Go and Anywhere+|
|Entertainment Plus Pack||RM 129.99||100+||200 hours||Netflix, Astro Go, and Anywhere+|
|Premium Pack 1||RM 124.99||100+||200 hours||Astro Go, HBO Go, and Disney Plus|
|Premium Pack 2||RM 149.99||110+||200 hours||Astro Go, Netflix, and Anywhere Plus|
|Premium Pack 3||RM 154.99||120+||200 hours||Astro Go, Disney Plus, HBO Go, and Netflix|
|Platinum Pack||RM 194.99||135+||200 hours||Astro Go, Disney Plus, HBO Go, and Netflix|
Is Astro IPTV Legal?
Yes, Astro IPTV is a well-known IPTV service. The best part of Astro IPTV is that the IPTV service is legal. Still, accessing IPTV content on your devices might expose it to some cyber threats. Therefore, users need a subscription to a premium VPN service. To overcome internet threats and remove geo-blocks, get a subscription to NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Astro IPTV
1. To register on Astro IPTV, go to the official website using a web browser.
2. Click the Packages icon from the top of the screen.
3. Go through the available plans and click the Sign Up button next to a plan.
4. Fill in the required fields on the next screen.
5. Select the SEND button from the bottom of the screen.
6. Finally, complete the signup process.
How to Install Astro IPTV on Streaming Devices
Astro IPTV is available for access on multiple streaming devices, including:
Download Astro IPTV on Android
Users of Android devices can easily download the Astro IPTV app from the Google Play Store.
1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store.
2. Browse for the Astro GO app in the Play Store.
3. Choose the app icon as it shows up on your screen and tap the Install button in the Play Store.
4. When the app installation completes, open it and sign in to your account.
5. From the app, choose any TV channel or on-demand title that you like to stream.
Get Astro IPTV on iOS Devices
The official application of Astro IPTV is also available in the App Store of iOS devices for download.
1. Open the App Store of your iPhone or iPad.
2. Look for the Astro GO app and choose its app icon.
3. In the app info page, tap the Get button in the App Store to download it on your device.
4. After installing the app, open it and sign in to your account with the service.
5. Access the content library from the provider.
Install Astro IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your computer to access Astro IPTV.
1. Turn on your PC and connect to a stable internet connection.
2. If you don’t have BlueStacks on your computer, visit the official BlueStacks website using a browser.
3. Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
4. Open BlueStacks and select the Sign In button.
5. Sign in to your Google Account, following the instructions on your screen.
6. After signing in, open the Google Play Store by clicking on its icon.
7. Search for the Astro GO app and install it on your computer using BlueStacks.
8. Open the Astro GO app and sign in to your account by following the instructions on the screen.
Stream Astro IPTV on Firestick
The official Downloader app from the Amazon App Store will assist you in installing the Astro IPTV APK file.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and select the Find option, followed by the Search option.
2. Use the on-screen keyboard to browse for the Downloader application.
3. Choose the app icon from the results and click the Download button.
4. When the download completes, return to the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
5. Select the My Fire TV icon from the Settings menu.
6. Next, select Developer Options.
7. Click the Install Unknown Apps option and then enable the Downloader app in the list.
8. Return to the Firestick home screen to launch the Downloader application.
9. Enter the Astro GO APK URL in the URL box and click the Go button.
10. This will start to download the APK file to your Firestick.
11. When the download is complete, install the application on the Firestick and open it.
12. Type in your account credentials and sign into your account.
Access Astro IPTV on Android Smart TV
If you have a Smart TV, download and install the Astro IPTV app from a reliable source.
1. Launch any web browser you like on your computer.
2. Browse for the Astro GO APK file and download it from a trusted source.
3. After downloading the APK file, copy it to a USB drive connected to the computer.
4. Remove the USB drive from your computer and plug it into your Smart TV.
5. Open the Settings menu of your Smart TV.
6. Navigate to the Device Preferences option and select it.
7. Click the Security & Restrictions option, followed by the Unknown Sources option.
8. Launch any File Manager on your Smart TV to access the USB device and install the APK file.
9. Launch the Astro GO app on your Smart TV and sign in to your account with your account credentials.
Astro GO has content from all your favorite streaming services. So if you are looking for an effective alternative, try these services.
IPTV Farm includes a variety of TV channels and on-demand content. The TV channel playlist includes over 13200 TV channels from across the world. The service maintains a 99.9% server uptime as well. It includes TV channels from Thailand, Germany, Portugal, China, and more countries.
Ezee Streams has an impressive lineup of on-demand content, including movies, kids’ shows, documentaries, and more. It also streams your favorite sports events and music content. Also, the service is highly affordable, with plans starting at just $9.99 per month. It also has upgraded subscription plans for streaming content on up to 2 different devices.
Another remarkable replacement for Astro IPTV is Sens IPTV. It includes global TV channels and on-demand titles. The streaming quality available includes both HD and FHD. New subscribers can get a free trial of 15 to 45 days on the service with different subscription plans. The service also offers 24/7 customer support for its subscribers.
The app has movies and TV shows from various countries and languages. It also has titles for your kids. You can rewind the shows and play them from the beginning. The service maintains quality streaming. Still, if you find any issues with the service, contact their 24/7 customer support. Customer support services are available via phone, WhatsApp, email, and a contact form.