Are you looking for ways to stream your favourite content from an IPTV provider? If so, BES IPTV is the free IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U links and URLs.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with no EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that the IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes a built-in player and supports multiple playlists.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U URL
- EPG support: No
- External Players: Yes (Plex and MediaMonkey)
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No.
- AirPlay Support: No.
BES IPTV is a free IPTV player. You can install and access all its features for free of cost.
Is BES IPTV Legal?
Yes, BES IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install BES IPTV on Different Devices
You can install BES IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install BES IPTV on Android Devices
The BES IPTV app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its apk file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
- Open Settings → Choose Unknown Sources → Swipe the toggle to enable it.
2. Open a web browser and download the BES IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and configure the credentials that you received from the IPTV provider.
Install BES IPTV on Firestick
The BES IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the BES IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install BES IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BES IPTV is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the BES IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane and click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install BES IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the BES IPTV app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the BES IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the BES IPTV Player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
Ministra IPTV Player
Ministra IPTV Player is free and the best alternative for BES IPTV. It supports M3U URL and M3U8. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favourite channels. The best thing about Ministra IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC.
Lazy IPTV Player
With the Lazy IPTV Player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL and XSPF. You can also use external media players like Zoom Player and SMPlayer to stream IPTV content. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
Super IPTV Player
The Super IPTV Player is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U and Xtream Codes API format. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app is not offering any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
This IPTV player is apt for you if you want to enjoy IPTV streaming with a free yet efficient player. Though a cost-free IPTV player, it doesn’t miss out on any latest features. It’ll adjust video quality automatically according to your internet speed and supports 4K streaming. Its interface is simple to use, even for a new user. Is anything left? So, install this player immediately and relish your watch time.