Dodo IPTV is one of the best replacements for your live TV subscriptions, with an updated library of live TV channels and on-demand titles. This IPTV provider comes with a rich collection of TV shows and movie channels that you are looking for. On average, it has more than 600 TV channels from different countries. The app supports different languages, including Arabic, Hindi, French, Spanish, and German. At the same time, English is set as the default language for the app.
- No. of Channels: 600+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows, Mac PC, and Smart TV
- EPG Support: No
The IPTV is completely free for streaming, and you need not sign up or register for this IPTV. Even though this IPTV service is free, it does not have any ad interruptions while you are streaming.
Is Dodo IPTV Legal?
Not all IPTV services are illegal. It becomes legal if the provider has all the necessary copyrights for streaming content. It is better to use a VPN for streaming the IPTV content for secure streaming. You can check out the premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN for accessing servers worldwide.
How to Stream Dodo IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Dodo IPTV can be installed on popular devices with the help of Apk files. They are
Install Dodo IPTV on Android Devices
The IPTV is currently unavailable in the Google Play Store. But you can download the app on the device using the Apk file.
1. Open any web browser on your Android device after connecting it to the internet.
2. Make sure that you download the Dodo IPTV APK file from a trusted website.
3. Next, open the Settings menu of your device.
4. Tap Security and select Unknown Sources.
5. You can use the toggle to enable the Unknown Sources option so that you can install third-party apps.
6. Open the File Manager of your device to access the Dodo IPTV APK file.
7. Select Install to install the IPTV app on your device.
8. As soon as the app installation is over, open the app and log in to your Dodo IPTV account.
9. Finally, you get to access live TV channels and exciting on-demand titles from this service.
Get Dodo IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
You can stream this IPTV on your PC by installing the Apk file. The Android emulator BlueStacks is a must for installing the Apk file.
1. Launch the web browser on your PC and download the Dodo IPTV APK file.
2. In case you don’t have a BlueStacks emulator, install it on your PC from the official website.
3. Launch the BlueStacks on the PC and click on Sign In.
4. Next, sign into your Google Account with the necessary account details.
5. Click on the Install APK icon on the right side menu.
6. Access the newly downloaded APK file to open and install it using BlueStacks.
7. Once successfully installed, open the IPTV app and log in to your account.
8. Finally, enjoy streaming live TV channels that the service offers.
Install Dodo IPTV Apk on Firestick
The only way to install the apk on Fire TV devices is sideloading. You can get the Downloader app to install the IPTV Apk file.
1. Turn on your TV and set up the Firestick device.
2. Click on the Find tab and select the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
4. Initiate the app download by clicking on the Download button.
5. Navigate to the home screen and open the Settings menu from the home screen.
6. Scroll down and select the My Fire TV tile from the screen.
7. Choose Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
8. Scroll to Downloader and then select the app to launch.
9. Paste the URL for the Dodo IPTV APK file and click on Go.
10. As soon as the download is complete, install the app on your device.
11. Open to launch the IPTV app on the Firestick and sign in to your account.
12. Finally, you get to access live TV channels from the Dodo app.
Download and Install Dodo IPTV on Smart TV
Since the App Store does not offer IPTV app, you have left with the option of Apk. You need to change the settings on the TV to install the Apk file.
1. Start the Smart TV and open the Smart TV Settings menu.
2. Find the Device Preferences option on the menu and select the same.
3. On the next menu, click Security & restrictions and then choose Unknown Sources to enable the feature.
4. Turn on your computer and open any web browser you have.
5. Download the Dodo IPTV APK file from a trusted website.
6. Copy the same APK file onto a USB drive connected to your PC and then unplug the drive from your PC.
7. Once done, connect this USB drive to your Smart TV.
8. You can install the APK file from the USB drive on your TV by accessing the same using a File Manager.
9. When the app installation is complete, launch the IPTV app.
10. Play live TV channels or on-demand titles from Dodo on your TV.
The alternatives for Dodo IPTV are
- GT IPTV: Stream HD TV Channels for free
- Diablo IPTV: Watch 3000+ TV Channels of Sports, News, and Kids
- Reactive IPTV: Stream 1500+ TV Channels and PPV Events
Dodo IPTV Review
The Dodo IPTV service is one of the best IPTV providers with a user-friendly interface. It has dedicated sections for live TV, movies, Series, TV shows, and documentaries. This IPTV has TV channels from across the world in different languages. It has content for everyone, including kids making it an ideal IPTV choice.