Dodo IPTV is one of the best replacements for your live TV subscriptions with an updated library of live TV channels and on-demand titles. This IPTV provider comes with a rich collection of TV shows and movie channels that you are looking for. On average, it has more than 600 TV channels from different countries.
You can access the IPTV with popular IPTV players without much hassle. One of the most attractive features of this service is that it is completely free to stream. Also, it works without any issues on your devices, making it an ideal IPTV service provider choice. Even though this IPTV service is free, it does not have any ad interruptions while you are streaming.
How to Get Dodo IPTV on Android
1. Open any web browser on your Android device after connecting it to the internet.
2. Make sure that you download the Dodo IPTV APK file from a trusted website.
3. Next, open the Settings menu of your device.
4. Tap Security and select Unknown Sources.
5. You can use the toggle to enable the Unknown Sources option so that you can install third-party apps.
6. Open the File Manager of your device to access the Dodo IPTV APK file.
7. Select Install to install the IPTV app on your device.
8. As soon as the app installation is over, open the app and log in to your Dodo IPTV account.
9. Finally, you get to access live TV channels and exciting on-demand titles from this service.
How to Get Dodo IPTV on PC
1. Launch the web browser on your PC and download the Dodo IPTV APK file.
2. In case you don’t have a BlueStacks emulator, install it on your PC from the official website.
3. Launch the BlueStacks on the PC and click on Sign In.
4. Next, sign into your Google Account with the necessary account details.
5. Click on the Install APK icon on the right side menu.
6. Access the newly downloaded APK file to open and install it using BlueStacks.
7. Once successfully installed, open the IPTV app and log in to your account.
8. Finally, enjoy streaming live TV channels that the service offers.
How to Get Dodo IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Turn on your TV and set up the Firestick device.
2. Click on the Find tab and select the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
4. Initiate the app download by clicking on the Download button.
5. Navigate to the home screen and open the Settings menu from the home screen.
6. Scroll down and select the My Fire TV tile from the screen.
7. Choose Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
8. Scroll to Downloader and then select the app to launch.
9. Paste the URL for the Dodo IPTV APK file and click on Go.
10. As soon as the download is complete, install the app on your device.
11. Open to launch the IPTV app on the Firestick and sign in to your account.
12. Finally, you get to access live TV channels from the Dodo app.
How to Get Dodo IPTV on Smart TV
1. Start the Smart TV and open the Smart TV Settings menu.
2. Find the Device Preferences option on the menu and select the same.
3. On the next menu, click Security & Devices and then choose Unknown Sources to enable the feature.
4. Turn on your computer and open any web browser you have.
5. Download the Dodo IPTV APK file from a trusted website.
6. Copy the same APK file onto a USB drive connected to your PC and then unplug the drive from your PC.
7. Once done, connect this USB drive to your Smart TV.
8. You can install the APK file from the USB drive on your TV by accessing the same using a File Manager.
9. When the app installation is complete, launch the app.
10. Play live TV channels or on-demand titles from Dodo on your TV.
Dodo IPTV Review
The Dodo IPTV service is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It has dedicated sections for live TV, VOD, Series, Apps, YouTube, and Settings. It has TV channels from across the world in different languages. The app supports different languages, including Arabic, Hindi, French, Spanish, and Germany. At the same time, English is set as the default language for the app. It has content for everyone, including kids making it an ideal IPTV choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not all IPTV services are illegal. It becomes legal if the provider has all the necessary copyrights for streaming content. It is better to use a VPN for streaming the IPTV content for secure streaming.
Yes, this IPTV service is completely free to download, and you can access the app on your streaming devices.