Smart IPTV is an application that allows users to stream Live TV, movies, on-demand videos, and much more. The Smart IPTV is Smart TVs, Android smartphones, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and MAG STB. This application is not a compatible Chromecast app, and hence, you cannot cast directly from the application. But you can still use Chromecast to screen mirror your android phone, which is running the Smart IPTV app. Let us discuss how to Chromecast Smart IPTV in this post.
Note: Smart IPTV doesn’t contain any playlists or channels in it. The users have to add their playlist on it to watch IPTV using Smart IPTV.
Related: Smart IPTV on Windows
How to Chromecast Smart IPTV to TV
As mentioned earlier, the Smart IPTV app is not designed to support Chromecast. Therefore, you have to use the screen mirroring option to cast the entire phone screen and play IPTV using the Smart IPTV player.
- Smart Phone
- The latest version of the Smart IPTV app
- WiFi connectivity
Related: Cast IPTV on Chromecast
Chromecast Smart IPTV to TV
1. Plug-in Chromecast to the HDMI port of the TV.
2. Check whether the Chromecast and your smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the Google Home app on your phone.
4. Click on the menu icon and choose “Cast Screen / Audio“.
5. Again, click on the “Cast Screen / Audio” button to allow your phone to search for available devices.
6. Once the search is completed, the list of device names will appear. Click on the Chromecast device to which you want to cast.
The entire phone screen will appear on your TV.
7. Open the Smart IPTV app on your phone, which will get mirrored on the TV.
Start playing any channel and watch the entire happenings on the TV with the screen mirroring option.
Related: Cast GSE IPTV using Chromecast
By following the above procedure, we can Chromecast Smart IPTV to your TV. By casting Smart IPTV, you can watch all your favourite channels and movies on your TV easily. Smart IPTV app has plenty of inbuilt options in it, and you can use those features on your TV by using the casting device.