Guek IPTV is the ultimate destination for entertainment, with an exciting collection of content to watch. It has the best collection of content extending across different categories that include movies, sports, news, radio channels, and titles for kids. The video content library is constantly updated, giving you exciting new content to stream. You can also find the free Guek IPTV Player version free to download. You can access this IPTV app on Android devices, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and iOS devices.
|3 Months||70 TL|
|6 Months||140 TL|
|12 Months||220 TL|
|24 Months||360 TL|
How to Sign Up With Guek IPTV
1. Launch any web browser on your computer and visit the Guek IPTV website.
2. Select the Hamburger icon and then select Buy.
3. Select any plan you like with the Buy option next to it.
4. Also, enter your payment details to complete the payment process.
5. When you complete the process, you will get the M3U link on WhatsApp.
How to Install Guek IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch any web browser that you have on your Android device.
2. Search for the Guek IPTV APK file using the search bar.
3. Visit a reliable source and download the IPTV APK file.
4. After downloading the APK file, open the Settings menu of your Android device.
5. Tap the Security option on the menu and then tap Device Management.
6. Select the Unknown Sources option to install the file.
7. Also, access the APK file of the IPTV app in the Downloads section and install it.
8. Complete the app installation and then open the app.
9. Sign in with the M3U URL from the subscription to access the content playlist.
10. Finally, you can play and enjoy this content.
How to Install Guek IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on its remote.
2. Click on the Find option and the Search option.
3. You can search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app icon on your screen and download the app selecting the Download or Get button.
5. Wait for the download to complete and go back to the Firestick home screen. Open Settings.
6. Select the My Fire TV and then Developer Options.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps and then enable the Downloader app.
8. Once done, open the Downloader app on your Firestick and select Allow.
9. You can paste the URL for the Guek IPTV APK file in the app URL field and select the Go button to download it.
10. Further, install the file as the download completes.
11. Sign in to the app with the M3U URL and access the TV channels.
How to Install Guek IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, turn on your computer.
2. Open a web browser on it and use the search bar to look for the Guek IPTV APK file.
3. Visit a reliable website and download the APK file to your computer.
4. Wait till the APK file download is complete and find the file in the Downloads section of your computer.
5. Also, copy the APK file to a USB drive connected to your computer.
6. After copying the file, disconnect the USB drive and connect it to a Smart TV.
7. On your Smart TV, open Settings > select Device Preferences > select Security and Restrictions > select Unknown Sources.
8. Use a File Manager to access the APK file on your Smart TV.
9. Further, Install the IPTV app on your Smart TV.
10. Wait for it to complete the installation process, and then open it.
11. Further, Sign in to it the app using the M3U URL.
12. Finally, you get to access your favorite TV channels and other on-demand titles.
How to Install Guek IPTV on PC
1. Turn on your computer and connect to the internet.
2. Launch a web browser and search for the Guek IPTV APK file.
3. Go to a genuine source and download the APK file.
4. Also, visit the official BlueStacks website and download it to your computer.
5. After downloading the BlueStacks emulator, open it and select the Sign in button.
5. Next, sign in to your Google account by typing in your email address and password.
6. Choose the Install APK button on the right side of the screen.
7. You can access the APK file from the Downloads section of the computer.
8. Click on the Install button to get the app on your device.
9. After the app installation is complete, open it.
10. Paste your M3U URL to sign in to your subscription.
11. You can then play TV channels or other on-demand content from the service on your TV.
Guek IPTV Review
The Guek IPTV has dedicated customer support for its subscribers. You can send them an email or contact them on the official Telegram Channel. When it comes to high-quality content, Guek IPTV doesn’t disappoint its users, not even a bit. With the M3U URL from the provider, you can access the playlist on the app.