OttPlayer is an IPTV Media Player that is available for free download. You can use the M3U URL from the IPTV provider on the IPTV player and stream the content on your device. It supports Electronic Player Guide (EPG) and protocols like HLS, RTSP, RTMP, and more. When it comes to playlists, it supports M3U and M3U8.
The OttPlayer is easy to use and has a good user interface. Although the player is free, you need not worry about Ads when streaming the content since the IPTV player is ad-free. It allows you to manage your playlists by uploading and editing playlists and adding/deleting channels. This IPTV player is compatible with platforms like Android, Fire OS, Web OS, and more.
How to Create an OttPlayer Account
1. From any of your devices, launch the Web browser.
2. Go to the OttPlayer official website.
3. Click Account on the top right corner of the screen and select Registration.
4. Enter your Username, Email, and Password. Click on OK.
5. You have now created your IPTV Player Account.
How to Install OttPlayer on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and type OttPlayer.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be over, and open the IPTV Player app.
5. Enter your Email and Password and click on Sign in.
6. Now, you can add the M3U8 from the IPTV provider and start streaming the content.
How to Get OttPlayer Apk on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and click on the Find tab.
2. Select the Search option and enter Downloader in the search using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Download to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown sources.
6. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the OttPlayer apk on the URL box.
8. Click Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
9. Select Install to install the IPTV app and launch the app.
10. Sign in using your Email and Password. Use the M3U8 from the IPTV Provider to stream the IPTV content.
How to Download OttPlayer on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and type BlueStacks on the search bar.
2. Choose the BlueStacks Official website and Select Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
3. Install BlueStacks. Launch the BlueStacks on the PC and sign in using your Google account.
4. Click on Play Store and browse for OttPlayer.
5. Select the app and click Install to download the app from Play Store.
6. Launch the IPTV Player app and enter your Email and Password to Sign in.
7. Provide the M3U8 from the IPTV provider to stream the content.
How to Install the OttPlayer on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and select Apps.
2. Click on Play Store and enter OttPlayer.
3. Choose the app from the results and select Install.
4. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV app.
5. Use your account details to sign in and type the M3U URL from the provider.
6. Enjoy streaming the live TV channels on your Android TV.
How to Get OttPlayer on Smart TV
1. Switch on your PC and go to the browser.
2. Enter OttPlayer on the search and choose the official website.
3. Click on Download and select the Device Platform.
4. Download the ZIP file on your computer and unzip it.
5. Connet a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV file to the drive.
6. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Now, move the IPTV file on your TV and open the file.
8. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
9. Launch the app and sign in using your account credentials.
10. Enter the M3U8 of the IPTV provider and enjoy watching your favorite content.
OttPlayer is one of the best IPTV Media players that you can use to stream IPTV content. First, you need to create an IPTV Player account on the official website. After that, you need to install the IPTV app on your device. Now, you can enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your device. This IPTV player supports all kinds of playlists from the IPTV providers for streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to have an OttPlayer account in order to log in to the player.
You can register an OttPlayer account through the official website.