Crown IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. The IPTV service doesn’t offer M3U URL for streaming. It is a standalone IPTV with APK support and minimum server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the service offers the best stable servers for streaming.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on 2 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no breakups when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and many more. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player.
- No. of Channels: 12,500+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 5,000+ titles of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, etc
Is Crown IPTV Legal?
No. Crown IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Crown IPTV?
Go to Crown IPTV‘s official website (https://crowntv.us). Choose the subscription plan and click the Get Service button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes.
The Crown IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connections|
How to Login to Crown IPTV?
Sideload the APK file and enter the login details to access the premium content of the Crown IPTV Provider.
How to Stream Crown IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Crown IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings > Select Unknown sources > Toggle on the Switch to enable it.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Crown IPTV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV app and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Install Crown IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Crown IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your Xtream Codes API.
Get Crown IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Crown IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Crown IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV Provider app.
4. Enter the login details on the app and choose any content and start streaming.
Install Crown IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Crown IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for Crown IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Kemo IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 18,000 TV channels and thousands of VOD. It offers a 36-hour free trial and costs $28.50 for 6 months. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as GSE Smart IPTV and IPTV Stream Player.
Lemo IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 18,000+ TV channels and 60,000+ VOD. It offers a 36-hour free trial and costs $28.50 for 6 months. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
GT IPTV is yet another free IPTV service provider with 100+ TV channels and limited VOD. The IPTV provider doesn’t support M3U file format, since it’s free of cost. You can watch some of the popular TV channels like Telemundo, Cinemax, Discovery Channel, History Channel, and a lot more. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Crown IPTV is a popular IPTV provider that offers a collection of TV channels including VOD on the Internet. With this IPTV, you can watch your favorite sporting event in 1080p resolution with 60fps support. You can also access News, TV shows, cartoons, Movie channels, Adult content, and many more from the content library. If you want an IPTV provider that is budget-friendly go for a Crown IPTV provider to enjoy streaming your favorites with a premium streaming experience.