Bay IPTV is a service provider used to stream 7500 live TV channels and videos on-demand. With that, you can also access international channels and popular sports channels. You will never miss your favorite shows with its catch-up feature. This IPTV service provider offers M3U URL to stream it on different devices. As it is compatible with popular IPTV players, you can easily access it on your Android devices and Smart TV.
- No. of Channels: 7500 TV Channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies, series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows and Mac PC, LG Smart TV, and MAG
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, it is available for 12 hours
Bay IPTV offers four different subscription plans.
- 1 Month- $15
- 3 Months- $25
- 6 Months- $43
- 1 Year- 65
Is Bay IPTV Legal?
We cannot always identify whether an IPTV is legal or not. But the IPTV service providers may deliver some content without a proper license. So only you will be responsible for the content you stream to those service providers. Hence, you must use a VPN while accessing such service providers to ensure you are safe. Using a VPN such as NordVPN will also help you unblock the geo-restrictions in your region.
How to Subscribe to Bay IPTV
1. On your PC or Smartphone, locate a web browser.
2. Head to the official website of Bay IPTV.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
4. Select the plan and tap the Buy Now button.
5. Provide your details and complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions.
6. The login details will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream Bay IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream Bay IPTV on the following streaming devices.
Stream Bay IPTV on Android Devices
You can stream Bay IPTV on Android devices using the popular IPTV Players
1. Locate the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Wuffy Media Player in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the app from the search results and click the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Open the app and click the Add Playlist button.
6. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL in the provided fields.
7. Choose the content of your wish and stream it on your device.
Watch Bay IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can get the VLC Player from the official site and stream the content with M3U Playlists.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab and choose Open Network Stream.
3. Tap the Network tab and provide the M3U URL of the service provider.
4. Click the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
5. Select your favorite content and watch it on your PC.
Get Bay IPTV on Firestick
Bay IPTV is available as an Apk file to install on the Firestick device using the Downloader app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and click the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
8. Locate the app and tap the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of the Pocket IPTV APK in the URL field.
10. Click the Go button to download the APK file.
11. After downloading the APK file, hit the Install button to get the app.
12. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
13. Select your favorite live TV channel and watch it on Firestick.
Stream Bay IPTV on Smart TV
You can install the IPTV Player on Smart TV through Apk file and stream the IPTV content.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Masa IPTV Player APK from a reliable website.
2. Insert a USB drive into your PC and copy the APK file.
3. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
4. Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
5. Swipe the toggle and enable Unknown Sources on Smart TV.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Navigate File Manager and install the APK file.
8. Open the app and note the Mac Address that appears on the screen.
9. Go to the official website of Masa IPTV Player on your PC.
10. Enter the MAC address in the provided fields to add the playlist.
11. Now, you are ready to stream the content of your wish on Smart TV.
Stream Bay IPTV on LG Smart TV
Download the Set IPTV on the LG Smart TV available on the LG Content Store to watch the IPTV.
1. Turn on your TV and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on your remote control and go to Apps.
3. Enter Set IPTV on the search bar.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
5. After installation, launch the app on your TV.
6. Provide the M3U URL and start streaming your favorite content.
Get IPTV on MAG Device
You can easily stream the Bay IPTV on the MAG Devices using the M3U URL.
1. Set up MAG and navigate to Settings.
2. Select System Settings and click the Servers option.
3. Tap Portals on the next screen.
4. Enter the Portal name and the URL of Bay IPTV in the provided fields.
5. Once entered, click the Save button and start streaming the IPTV content.
Alternatives to Bay IPTV
You can also try the below-mentioned service providers as alternatives to Bay IPTV.
- Gold IPTV: Stream 6000 Live TV channels for $14
- Terrazas TV IPTV: Get 9000 Live TV channels at $10
- IPTV Jungle: Watch 3500 live channels for $9.95
Bay IPTV Review
Bay IPTV provides thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. It also lets you stream on one device at a time with its standard plan. You can use its 12-hour free trial to test its service. If you have any queries, you can contact the service provider’s support team using the online contact form and email that is available on the official website.