People used to think of IPTV for Live TV streaming because of its cheapest subscription cost. Right now, there are thousands of IPTV services available on the internet. Fenix IPTV is such a kind of IPTV that offers 1000+ Movies, sports, entertainment, cultural, international channels, etc., in up to 4K video quality. While streaming, it is advised to add a VPN service on your device to hide your online identity and IP Address.
- No.of Channels: 1000+ Live TV Channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows PC/Mac, Smart TV
- External Player Support: Yes
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
- VPN Support: Yes
The Fenix IPTV offers different subscription plans based on the duration. So, choose the plan you prefer and start streaming your favorite live TV channels.
|SUBSCRIPTION PLANS||SUBSCRIPTION PRICE|
Is Fenix IPTV Legal?
It is not sure whether this IPTV is legal or not. For the Android device, there is an app available on the Google Play Store. But there is no app for iOS. Therefore, we can’t conclude it is legal. There is no guarantee that all your online details are protected while streaming on this IPTV. Your online identity and IP Address are visible to everyone. It is recommended to use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to secure your data.
How to Sign Up for Fenix IPTV
1. Go to Fenix IPTV’s official website on your PC or smartphone using any web browser.
2. Click on See Plans and choose any of the available plans.
3. Click on Comprar Ahora (Buy Now) under any of the required plans.
4. Now, make the payment via Paypal.
5. Once the payment is made, you will receive all the required login credentials.
How to Install Fenix IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install and watch the Fenix IPTV on major streaming devices like,
Install Fenix IPTV on Android
Luckily, there is an app available for the Fenix IPTV on Google Play Store. You can install it straightaway and start streaming the content.
1. Initially, open the Google Play Store on your Android Device.
2. Search for Fenix IPTV and hit Install to download the IPTV app.
3. Once the installation process is over, launch the IPTV app.
4. Enter your Username and Password and click on Add User.
5. You will be automatically logged into your account and start streaming.
Install Fenix IPTV on iOS
Unlike the Android, there is no app for iOS. So, you have to install the GSE Smart IPTV app on your iOS to stream the content.
1. Launch the App Store and install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
2. Next, open the installed application and click on the Plus icon.
3. Select Add M3U URL option.
4. Enter the Playlist name and M3U URL that you received from the Fenix IPTV.
5. Hit Add, and the app will begin to load the content.
6. Finally, you can start streaming all your favorite live TV channels on your iOS device.
Install Fenix IPTV on Firestick
To install the Fenix IPTV on Firestick, you have to install the Downloader app. It is because the Downloader app allows your device to install the APK files from all unknown sources and third-party websites.
1. Click on the Find option from the Firestick home screen and choose the Search tile.
2. Search for Downloader in the Amazon App Store. Select the Get or Download button to download the Downloader app.
3. After installation, get back to the home screen and choose Settings.
4. Go to My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Turn on.
5. Now, go to the home screen and launch the Downloader app from your Apps.
6. Enter the Fenix IPTV Apk URL: https://bit.ly/3jK64fX.
7. Click on Go to download the Apk file and install the Fenix IPTV app.
8. After installation, launch the app on Firestick. Enter your IPTV credentials and click on Login.
9. Now, you can start streaming IPTV on your Fire TV Stick.
Install Fenix IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Same like you installed the Downloader app on the Firestick, you have to install the Bluestacks app on your Windows PC and Mac.
1. Download and install Bluestacks on your computer from the official Website.
2. Now, go to a reliable website to download Fenix IPTV’s Apk file.
3. Launch the BlueStacks on your PC and open the APK file in Bluestacks.
4. This may take some time to install and launch the app on your PC.
5. Once launched, sign in with your credentials.
6. Now, stream the available content on Fenix TV.
Install Fenix IPTV on Smart TV
On a Smart TV, you can install the IPTV APK file by downloading it on your PC and copying it using a USB Drive.
1. Download the Fenix IPTV Apk file on your PC from a trusted source.
2. Connect the USB Drive to the PC and copy the IPTV Apk file.
3. Now, plug in the USB Drive to the Smart TV and power on Smart TV.
4. Click Settings and select Device Preferences.
5. Now, select Security & restrictions and click Unknown Sources.
6. Head to Files Manager and choose the IPTV Apk file to open.
7. Install the IPTV app and launch the Fenix IPTV on the Smart TV.
8. Sign in to your account and choose the content for streaming.
If you are not interested in streaming from this IPTV, there are lots of choices. You can choose any of these alternatives to stream the content on all compatible devices.
Revolution IPTV is one of the best alternatives to this IPTV Provider. It streams the content at 720p to 1080p quality. Along with that, you can also get a free trial for 24 hours so you can stream all the content for free. It offers an APK file, so it will be easier for you to install it on your Android and Firestick devices.
Yeah IPTV is a reliable service provider which contains thousands of live TV channels and on-demand content at a very low cost. It streams most of the content from the countries like the USA, the UK, and Canada. Despite that, Yeah IPTV covers minor content from other countries also.
Mom IPTV offers all the contents in HD with 4K resolution. On subscribing to this IPTV service, your account will be activated immediately, and you don’t have to wait any longer. Moreover, it contains AntiFreeze Technology so that you can stream all the desired content without any hindrance.
Hence, Fenix IPTV is an excellent IPTV Service Provider. It has various subscription plans starting from $7.5 to $70, which gives you complete access to the Fenix service. Also, it does not offer any free trial or paid trial pack. You have to subscribe directly to stream the live TV channels and on-demand content.