Yeah IPTV is one of the reliable service providers that is equipped with 6000+ Live TV Channels and thousand of VOD content. This service is regulated by the US Security and Exchange Commission, so there is no issue of any legality. The website of this IPTV service is currently active and you can get the subscription-only via BitCoins. This IPTV is compatible with several IPTV players such as Perfect Player, IPTV Smarters, Smart IPTV, TiviMate, STB Emu, VLC, GSE Smart IPTV, and many more. So, you can stream this IPTV on any smart device. It comprises TV channels mainly from the US, UK, and Canada. You can download the complete Channel list of this IPTV service on its official website. In this article, we’ve included the installation guide of Yeah IPTV on different devices.
Features of Yeah IPTV
- It offers media content from different countries like Canada, Brazil, the UK, the US, India, etc.
- It provides in-built EPG support and comes with excellent streaming quality.
- Moreover, this service supports almost all devices and you can also find tutorial videos on the official website.
- You can access the contents with a 24-hour trial period at €2.
- It also provides great customer support via Email.
This service offers the following subscription packs.
- €11.99/month for one connection
- €29.99/3 months for one connection
- €49.99/6 months for one connection
- €89.99/year for one connection
- €21.99/month for two connections
- €54.99/3 months for two connections
- €87.99/6 months for two connections
- €159.99/year for two connections
With every subscription, you will be getting SD, HD, and FD channels, 5000+ VOD, Free EPG, Fast Zapping, etc. When you opt for one connection, it is supported by all smart devices. If you subscribed for 2 connections, then you can stream it on m3u+m3u or m3u+Mac.
This IPTV gives you a variety of channels with different categories ranging from News, Sports, Entertainment, and more. Some of the channels available on this IPTV are Sky Sports Premier League, ABC, Tolo News HD, Lemar HD, and more.
How to Sign Up for Yeah IPTV
1. From your phone or computer web browser, go to the official site (https://yeahiptv.com/).
2. Click on Get a Test on the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Either select a Free Trial or scroll down and choose any of the plans.
4. Then, click on Buy with Bitcoin.
Note: You can buy subscriptions only with bitcoins.
5. Now, proceed with the payment on the next screen.
6. Type your Name and Email, and then check the box to confirm. Finally, click Submit.
7. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
8. After completing the above steps, you will receive the login credentials of Yeah IPTV in your mail.
How to Watch Yeah IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
You can use VLC Media Player or MyIPTV Player to get YeahIPTV on PC.
1. Install VLC Media Player on your Windows PC or Mac from the official website.
2. Launch the VLC Media Player.
3. Now, go to Media > Open Network Stream or File > Click Network.
4. You will get an M3U URL on your activation mail. Paste the URL on the provided field.
5. Now, tap Play and start streaming the content on your PC.
How to Stream Yeah IPTV on Smartphone (Android & iOS)
1. Install GSE Smart IPTV on your Android or iOS device from the Play Store or App Store.
2. Open the app and click on the menu icon at the top-left corner.
3. Now, choose Remote Playlist.
4. Tap the plus icon and choose Add M3U URL.
5. On the Playlist name, type YeahIPTV, and on the Playlist link, paste the M3U URL of the IPTV you received in your mail.
6. Click on Add and choose OK.
7. Wait for the content to load and enjoy streaming the YeahIPTV content on your handheld device.
How to Get Yeah IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install Smart IPTV from the App Store on your Smart TV.
2. Open the app after installation and note down the Mac Address displayed on the screen.
3. Visit https://siptv.app/mylist/ and enter your device’s Mac Address and M3U URL of the YeahIPTV.
4. Tick the box Save Online and Detect EPG and select Send.
5. Now, you can stream the content on your Smart TV.
How to Install and Stream Yeah IPTV on Firestick
The options here are TiviMate, Perfect Player, STB Emu, Smart IPTV, etc. You can choose any IPTV player to install on Firestick.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select Search under the Find tab.
2. Enter Downloader and from the search results, choose the Downloader app.
3. Select Download to install the app on your device.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Enable the Downloader app.
5. Now, launch the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
6. Then, on the URL field, enter the URL of the TiviMate IPTV Player.
7. Wait for the app to download. Click on Install and launch the app.
8. On the Add Playlist field, enter the M3U URL of the YeahIPTV that you have received in your Email.
9. Now, click on Next. On the next screen, name your playlist with the name of the TV.
10. To set up EPG, go to Settings > Select EPG > Choose EPG Source.
11. Then, enter the EPG URL.
12. Now, start streaming the YeahIPTV content on a big screen.
How to Setup Yeah IPTV on Kodi
1. Install and launch Kodi on any compatible device.
2. Click on TV on the left pane.
3. Choose Add-on-Browser.
4. Now, select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
5. Then, choose Configure > General.
6. If you have a URL for the M3U list, set the location to the remote path.
7. Select the M3U Playlist URL.
8. Enter the URL you received in your Email.
9. Click OK and then click Enable.
10. Restart Kodi, and you will be able to see all the available channels of YeahIPTV
How to Stream Yeah IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your device and select Settings.
2. Select System Settings and choose Server.
3. Navigate to Portal and select Add Portal.
4. Type the portal name with the name of the IPTV and enter the URL of the Yeah IPTV.
5. Select Save and go back to the home screen and choose Settings > System Settings > Device info.
6. This will display the Mac address along with other details. Note down the Mac address.
7. Now, send the Mac address that you received to YeahIPTV through the mail.
8. Once it is activated, restart your device.
9. You will be able to stream all the content available on your device.
Yeah IPTV is the best IPTV service provider that comprises video content from different countries around the world. With all the expensive plans, it is still worth the money you pay. It also has 24/7 customer support and tutorial videos for accessing the service on different devices. Nowadays, all IPTV services stream copyrighted content illegally. So, use a standard VPN service on your device to avoid legal issues while streaming IPTV.