Yeah IPTV is one of the IPTV services out there that will let you cut down your cord. This website has got user-friendly and easy-to-use interface. It offers nearly 7000+ live TV channels and 5000+ Video On Demand Contents to stream from various countries. This service is regulated by the US Security and Exchange Commission, so there is no issue of any legality. Let us dig deep into this IPTV with its various features, pricing, and contents. You will also get a guide on how to watch the contents from Yeah IPTV in this writeup.
- It offers nearly 7000+ Live TV channels and 5000 VOD contents from countries like Canada, Brazil, UK, US, India, etc.
- They provide you great EPG support and comes with excellent streaming quality.
- Moreover, the services support almost all devices and get tutorials on how to watch on their site.
- You can access the contents with a 24-hour trial period at €2.
- It does provide great customer support via Email.
This service offers the following subscription packs.
- €9.99/month for one connection
- €24.99/3 months for one connection
- €44.99/6 months for one connection
- €79.99/year for one connection
- €19.99/month for two connections
- €49.99/3 months for two connections
- €81.99/6 months for two connections
- €139.99/year for two connections
With every subscription, you will be getting SD, HD, and FD channels, 5000+ VOD, Free EPG, Fast Zapping, etc. When you opt for one connection, it is supported by all smart devices. If you subscribed for 2 connections, then you can stream it on m3u+m3u or m3u+Mac.
How to Sign up for Yeah IPTV
1. From your phone or computer web browser, go to the official site (https://yeahiptv.com/).
2. Click on Get a Test on the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Either select a Free Trial or scroll down and choose any of the plans.
4. Then, click on Buy with Bitcoin (yes, you can buy the subscriptions only with the bitcoins).
5. Now, proceed with the payment on the next screen.
6. Type your Name and Email, and then check the box to confirm and click Submit.
7. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
You can find the guide on how to buy on the website itself.
Related: SKY IPTV Review: Setup, Pricing, and Installation Guide
How to Watch Yeah IPTV on PC Windows and Mac
You can use VLC Media Player or MyIPTV Player to get Yeah TV on PC.
1. Install VLC Media Player on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Launch the VLC Media Player.
3. Now, go to Media > Open Network Stream on PC or File > Open Network.
4. You will get an m3u URL on your activation mail. Paste the URL on the provided field.
5. Now, you can ignore the errors and start streaming the contents you want.
How to Watch Yeah IPTV on Android and iOS Devices
The options to stream Yeah IPTV on Android smartphone, Android TV, iPhone or iPad, Apple TV are Cloud Stream IPTV, GSE Smart IPTV, and IPTV Smarters.
2. Open the app and click on the menu icon at the top-left corner.
3. Now, choose Remote Playlist.
4. Tap the plus icon and choose Add M3U URL.
5. On the Playlist name, type Yeah IPTV, and on the Playlist link, paste the URL you received on your mail.
6. Click on Add and choose OK.
7. Wait for the Yeah IPTV to download and choose the channel to enjoy.
How to Stream Yeah IPTV on Amazon Firestick
The options here are TiviMate, Perfect Player, IPTV Smarters, STB Emu, GSE Smart IPTV, Smart IPTV, etc. You can also use the Downloader app to sideload the Yeah TV IPTV.
1. Install and launch the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
2. Then, on the URL field, enter the following URL: http://yeahiptv.com/app/tivimate.apk.
3. Wait for the app to download. Click on Install and launch the app.
4. On the Add Playlist field, enter the m3u URL that you have received in your Email.
5. Now, click on Next. On the next screen, name your playlist as Yeah IPTV.
6. To set up EPG, go to Settings > Select EPG > Choose EPG Source.
7. Then, enter the EPG URL.
8. Now, start streaming the content you want to watch.
How to Set Up Yeah IPTV with Kodi
1. Install and launch Kodi on any compatible device.
2. Click on TV on the left pane to open Kodi Select TV.
3. Choose Add-on-Browser.
4. Now, select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
5. Then, choose Configure > General.
6. If you have a URL for the m3u list, set the location to the remote path.
7. Select the M3U Playlist URL.
8. Enter the URL you received on your Email.
9. Click OK and then click Enable.
10. Restart Kodi, and you will be able to see the channels.
You can find the installation guide and set up instructions on their official website. You can find it for all devices.
Related: Crown IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
This particular IPTV is the best option to stream various contents on your desired devices. With all the expensive plans, it still worth the money you pay. There are few glitches too. Make sure to use VPN in order to enjoy the streaming. And all the available channels are clearly given on PDF under different categories.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.