Yeah IPTV is one of the reliable service providers that is equipped with 5200+ Live TV Channels and thousand of VOD content. This service is regulated by the US Security and Exchange Commission, so there is no issue of any legality. It comprises TV channels mainly from the US, UK, and Canada. So, you can stream this IPTV on any streaming device. It also provides great customer support via Email.
- No. of Channels: 5200+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iPhone, iPad, Firestick, Windows, Mac PC, MAG Device, and Smart TV
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No, Paid trial for 24 hours
This service offers various subscription packs. You can access the contents with a 24-hour trial period at $2.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connection|
Is Yeah IPTV Legal?
Nowadays, all IPTV services stream copyrighted content illegally. It is the user’s responsibility to take care of the illegal streaming issues. So, use a standard VPN service on your device to avoid legal issues while streaming IPTV. We strongly recommend you try NordVPN or ExpressVPN for your streaming device
This IPTV gives you a variety of channels with different categories ranging from News, Sports, Entertainment, and more. Some of the channels available on this Provider are Sky Sports Premier League, ABC, Tolo News HD, Lemar HD, and more.
How to Sign Up for Yeah IPTV
1. From your phone or computer web browser, go to the official site (https://yeahiptv.com/).
2. Click on Get a Test in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Either select a Free Trial or scroll down and choose any of the plans.
4. Then, click Buy with Bitcoin.
Note: You can buy subscriptions only with bitcoins.
5. Now, proceed with the payment on the next screen.
6. Type your Name and Email, and then check the box to confirm. Finally, click Submit.
7. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
8. After completing the above steps, you will receive the login credentials of Yeah IPTV in your mail.
How to Stream Yeah IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can watch Yeah IPTV on the popular streaming device through the installation guide. The devices are:
Stream Yeah IPTV on Android Devices
Though the Service Provider is unavailable as an app for installation, you can get the Player app on an Android device to stream the content.
1. Unlock your Android device and go to the Google Play Store.
2. Search for IPTV Stream Player and choose the app.
3. Click Install to download and install the app on the device.
4. Launch the IPTV Stream Player app and go to the login screen.
5. Enter the Login Credentials of the Yeah Service Provider in the Player.
6. Choose the content to stream on Android devices.
Watch Yeah IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use VLC Media Player to watch this Service Provider on your PC. The VLC Player is available for free download for Windows and Mac PC.
1. Install VLC Media Player on your Windows PC or Mac from the official website.
2. Launch the VLC Media Player.
3. Now, go to Media > Open Network Stream or File > Click Network.
4. Paste the M3U URL on the provided field.
5. Now, tap Play and start streaming the content on your PC.
Stream Yeah IPTV on iOS Devices
The possible way to stream any IPTV content on an iOS device is through a Player app such as GSE Smart Player, 247 IPTV Player, and many more.
1. Install GSE Smart IPTV on your Android or iOS device from the App Store.
2. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on the menu icon at the top-left corner.
3. Now, choose Remote Playlist.
4. Tap the plus icon and choose Add M3U URL.
5. On the Playlist name, type Yeah IPTV, and paste the M3U URL of the IPTV you received in your mail on the Playlist link.
6. Click on Add and choose OK.
7. Wait for the content to load and enjoy streaming the VOD content on your iOS device.
Get Yeah IPTV on Smart TV
You can install the Smart IPTV on your TV, which is available in all App Store, to stream the content through M3U URL and MAC Address.
1. Install Smart IPTV from the App Store on your Smart TV.
2. Open the app after installation and note down the MAC Address displayed on the screen.
3. Visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.app/mylist/] and enter your device’s MAC Address and M3U URL.
4. Tick the box Save Online and Detect EPG and select Send.
5. Now, you can stream the content on your Smart TV.
Install and Stream Yeah IPTV on Firestick
The IPTV Player options are TiviMate, Perfect Player, IPTV Stream Player, Smart IPTV, etc. You can choose any player to install on Firestick.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select Search under the Find tab.
2. Enter Downloader and from the search results, choose the Downloader app.
3. Select Download to install the app on your device.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Enable the Downloader app.
5. Now, launch the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
6. Then, enter the URL of the TiviMate Player in the URL field.
7. Wait for the app to download. Click on Install and launch the TiviMate Player on Firestick.
8. On the Add Playlist field, enter the M3U URL of the Provider that you have received in your Email.
9. Now, click on Next. On the next screen, name your playlist with the name of the TV.
10. To set up EPG, go to Settings > Select EPG > Choose EPG Source.
11. Then, enter the EPG URL.
12. Now, start streaming the TV channels on a Firestick device.
Stream Yeah IPTV on Kodi
You can install Kodi on Android, Firestick, and Linux to stream the content using PVR Simple Client.
1. Install and launch Kodi on any compatible device.
2. Click on TV on the left pane.
3. Choose Enter Add-on-Browser.
4. Now, select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
5. Then, choose Configure > General.
6. If you have a URL for the M3U list, set the location to the remote path.
7. Select the M3U Playlist URL.
8. Enter the URL you received in your Email.
9. Click OK and then select Enable.
10. Restart Kodi, and you will be able to see all the available channels of Provider.
Watch Yeah IPTV on MAG Devices
Since the IPTV provides M3U URL support, you can stream the TV channels on the MAG devices.
1. Turn on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Select System Settings and choose Server.
3. Navigate to Portal and select Add Portal.
4. Type the portal name with the name of the IPTV and enter the URL of the Service Provider.
5. Select Save and go back to the home screen to restart the MAG device.
9. You will be able to stream all the content available on your device.
The other service Provider that you can choose to stream on your devices are
- Kemo IPTV: Access 18000+ TV Channels for $25
- IPTV Trends: Stream US, Canada, and UK TV channels
- Bunny Streams: Watch 15000+ TV channels for $11
Yeah IPTV is the best service provider that comprises video content from different countries around the world. With all the expensive plans, it is still worth the money you pay. It also has 24/7 customer support and tutorial videos for accessing the service on different devices. With every subscription, you will be getting SD, HD, and FD channels for streaming.