Geek IPTV is a safe IPTV service with your favorite TV channel streaming. It has more than 12000 channels made available in the app’s library. Also, it is an affordable IPTV service that does not limit its library regarding the channels you are looking for. It has your favorite sports, entertainment, news, kids, lifestyle, and other TV channels. You can access this IPTV provider on your Android TV, Android smartphone, Android tablet, Firestick, and Windows PC. Once you set up this IPTV provider on your device, you can enjoy watching your favorite TV shows without any interruptions.
|One Month Subscription||$9.95|
|Three Months Subscription||$24.95|
|Six Months Subscription||$34.95|
|Twelve Months Subscription||$59.95|
|Twenty Four Months Subscription||$99.95|
How to Sign Up With Geek IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and connect to a stable internet connection.
2. Go to the Geek IPTV official website.
3. Scroll to the Subscription section of the website and go through the subscription plans available.
4. Select the Subscribe Now button next to the respective plan you wish to get.
5. In the given fields, enter the necessary details.
6. Complete the sign-up process by providing your payment details.
How to Stream Geek IPTV on Android Devices
1. With the help of a web browser like Google Chrome, download the Geek IPTV APK file from a reliable source.
2. Launch the Android Settings menu.
3. Tap Settings followed by Security.
4. Next, select the Device Management option followed by Unknown Sources.
5. Open the Downloads folder of your Android device and locate the newly downloaded APK file.
6. Install the IPTV file on your Android device and then open the app.
7. On the app, you can sign into your subscription with the necessary details.
8. After successfully signing into the app, you can start watching the live TV channels.
How to Get Geek IPTV on PC
1. Turn on your PC and connect to the internet.
2. Open a browser like Google Chrome and download the Geek IPTV APK file.
3. Also, make sure to install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer if you don’t have it.
4. Open BlueStacks and sign into your Google Account with the necessary details, following the instructions that you can see on your screen.
5. Select the Install APK icon on your screen.
6. Locate the APK file on your PC and then install it on your device using BlueStacks.
7. Open the IPTV app when the installation on your device is complete.
8. Carefully enter your subscription details and access your playlist on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Get Geek IPTV on Firestick
1. Get the Firestick home screen and select the Search tool.
2. Using the onscreen keyboard and search bar, find the Downloader app.
3. Install the app by selecting the Get or the Download button on the app overview page.
4. Get the Firestick home screen back on your TV by pressing the Home button on your remote.
5. Open the Settings menu and select My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer Options.
7. Next, select Install Unknown Apps.
8. On the menu, locate the Downloader app and click on it.
9. Open the Downloader app and paste the URL for the Geek IPTV APK file.
10. Initiate the download by clicking on the Go button.
11. Begin the app installation by clicking on the Install button.
12. Open the app and sign in to your subscription with the provider.
13. Ultimately, you can start watching your favorite TV channels from the provider.
How to Get Geek IPTV on Smart TV
1. Employ a web browser on your computer to download the Geek IPTV APK file from a genuine source.
2. Find the newly downloaded APK file in the Downloads folder of the computer.
3. Connect the USB drive to your computer and copy down the APK file to it.
4. As soon as the file has been copied, you can remove the USB drive from your computer.
5. Next, connect the USB drive with the APK file to your Smart TV.
6. Open the Settings menu of your respective smart TV and then select the Device Preferences option.
7. Select Security & restrictions.
8. From the menu, click the Unknown Sources option.
9. Go to the File Manager on your device and access the APK file on your USB Drive.
10. Following the same, install the APK file on your device.
11. When the APK file has been installed, open it and sign in to your account.
12. At last, you can enjoy watching your favorite TV channels on your Smart TV.
Geek IPTV Review
Just like all the popular IPTV providers, Geek IPTV has a vast collection of live TV channels along with video-on-demand titles. In addition, you can watch Pay Per View events on this service. You can get a 24-hour free trial on this IPTV provider to try it before subscribing. In addition, it has features including TV catchup, Favorites Manager, and External Player support. Also, you can combine this IPTV provider with your VPN to increase security. Moreover, they provide 24/7 customer support that you can reach through their email as well as a contact form on their website. You can contact them whenever the IPTV is not working or freezing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can consider it to be a safe IPTV service provider. However, you are advised to combine it with a secure VPN like Express VPN or Nord VPN.