If you are bored with the traditional method of watching TV, then you can go for Internet Protocol Television which delivers TV Channels through the internet via your Internet Protocol. There are plenty of IPTV players available online. You have to choose the best one which allows you to easily connect and watch TV hassle-free. Amazon Fire TV Stick is a streaming device which makes your TV into a smart one. By using Amazon Firestick, you can watch all sort of available contents in your device. IPTV will add additional features to your Firestick. Among the plenty of IPTV players available, there are few Best IPTV for Firestick which will make your Firestick look so special.
IPTV on Firestick
IPTV is Internet Protocol Television which delivers Live TV, Video-On-Demand, TV Shows and much more through the Internet Protocol. By installing IPTV on Firestick, you can watch your favourite TV channel and VOD through proper subscription. Amazon Fire TV Stick will act as a good medium to install IPTV and watch IPTV contents on the bigger screen.
Best IPTV for Firestick
Here are the list of Best IPTV Players for Firestick:
- Smart IPTV
- Set TV
- Live Net TV
One of the most famous IPTV Player available online. This application is not available officially on the Amazon Store. You have to install it as a third-party app. Smart IPTV doesn’t contain any Live TV links or any Playlist in it. The users have to add the m3u playlist to play their favourite TV shows or channels.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Firestick?
- Open Downloader or ES File Explorer
- Search for Smart IPTV apk link
- Download the apk link and open it.
- The apk file will move to the installation page.
- Click Install.
- Once installed, click Open.
Features of Smart IPTV
- It doesn’t contain any pirated playlists.
- Easy to add, edit and remove the playlists.
- Simple interface.
Click here for detailed procedure to install Smart IPTV on Firestick!
Set TV IPTV
Set TV is another Best IPTV for Firestick which is now not receiving updates from the developers. The popular Set TV IPTV was accused of streaming live TV channels and pirated contents to their customers. Hence, they have stopped updating their app and it is permanently closed. But still, there are Set TV apk available which are being installed by the users to watch contents.
How to install the Set TV on Firestick?
Note: Set TV is not operating now. Installing it from an unknown source might harm your device.
- Open downloader app.
- Download Set TV apk and click on it.
- In the installation page, click Install.
- Open once the app gets installed.
Features of Set TV
- Live TVs and VOD for a very lower subscription fee.
- The Interface is very simple to use.
- Watching movies and TV shows by sorting the category is simple.
You may also like: How to Install Smart IPTV on Android Devices?
Kodi is a universal video player as it manages your local file and streams almost every format of videos. It is an Open source freeware application and there are plenty of addons available which can be added to it. There are different addons for all sort of contents like Sports, Movies, Live TV, Video-On-Demand and much more. Kodi is available on Google Play Store and Microsoft Store but it is not available in Amazon Firestick.
How to install Kodi on Firestick?
As Kodi is not available on Amazon App Store, you have to install it as a third-party application.
- Open Downloader or ES File Explorer on Firestick.
- Go to Kodi official download page. (https://kodi.tv/download)
- Click on Android logo to download the apk file on Firestick.
- Once downloaded, click install and then open the application on your device.
- Click on addons button inside Kodi app and add your favourite Kodi addon.
Features of Kodi
Kodi can be used in plenty of ways. There are around 900+ official addons available and thousands of unofficial addons available. Here are the most common features:
- It is a universal Media player.
- Kodi plays most of the formats of videos.
- Once the addon is installed, you can watch your favourite shows, movies easily.
- The interface is easy to use.
Related: Best IPTV Player for Linux & Ubuntu
CKayTV IPTV is another best IPTV for Firestick. The app allows you to stream free video contents for Android and Amazon Fire Stick devices. CKayTV is not available officially on Google Play Store or Amazon App Store. You have to install it as a third-party app only.
How to install CkayTV on Firestick?
- Open any browser or Downloader app on your Firestick.
- Go to http://ckaytv.com/ (Official site of CKayTV).
- There will be a link to download the app. Click on the link to download the apk file.
- Open the apk file.
- It will move to the installation page. Click Install.
- Click Open once the app gets installed.
Features of CKayTV
- It searches the internet for free streaming of videos
- Dedicated app for Amazon Fire Stick
Related: List of Best IPTV Set Top Box
Live Net TV
Live Net TV is one of the most popular and Best IPTV for Firestick. It allows you to watch live sports, movies and TV shows on your Android devices. The application streams more than 800+ channels across different countries which include the UK, US, Middle Eastern, India, Turkey and much more. The Live Net TV app is updated on a daily basis for new TV contents.
How to install Live Net TV on Firestick?
- Open any browser on your Firestick.
- Go to “https://www.livenettv.to/” (Official site of Live Net TV).
- Click on Download for Android on the homepage of the website.
- The app will get downloaded.
- Open the application and click Install.
Features of Live Net TV
- More than 800+ channels available.
- The contents are updated on a daily basis.
- It also supports playing contents over external media player.
- No signups or subscription.
The above are the best IPTV Players for Firestick. You can install any one among these and enjoy watching your favourite contents on TV using Firestick.
You may also like: Best IPTV Player for Windows
It is up to you now to choose one of the best IPTVs. Everything has some unique features in it. The installation procedure is also the same as mentioned above. The same procedure applies for all versions of Amazon Fire TV Stick like Firestick 4k, 1st Gen and 2nd Gen.
Thank You, Folks! Visit IPTV Player Guides for more IPTV related queries and information.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.