GoTV IPTV is an IPTV player app that supports most of the IPTV provider content. It comes with an attractive and easy-to-use user interface and has dynamic language support. With this IPTV player, you can access live TV channels, movies, series, TV shows, and more. Additionally, it lets the streamers use external players like MX Player and VLC to stream the IPTV content of their wish.
- Playlist Formats: Xtream Codes and Playlists
- EPG Support: Yes
- External Players: Yes
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
The GoTV IPTV app is completely free to install on all streaming devices.
Is GoTV IPTV Legal?
In general, all IPTV players are safe and legal to use. But the problem is only the content you stream through the IPTV player. If you have integrated a playlist that you received from an unregistered service provider, then it may lead to legal issues. So, it is good to connect a VPN to your device while streaming IPTV content. We recommend you use the best VPN services like ExpressVPN or NordVPN to prevent yourself from legal problems.
How to Install GoTV IPTV on Streaming Devices
The GoTV IPTV app can be installed on multiple streaming devices mentioned below.
Install GoTV IPTV on Android Devices
Since the GoTV IPTV app is not available on the Google Play Store, you can sideload it using the APK file.
1. On your Android device, navigate to the Settings section.
2. Select Security and enable the Unknown Sources option.
3. Open a web browser and download the GoTV IPTV APK from a reliable website.
4. After downloading the APK file, hit the Install button to get the app.
5. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
6. Login with your username and password of your service provider.
7. Now, you can enjoy streaming live TV channels on your Android device.
Download GoTV IPTV on iOS Devices
The GoTV IPTV player is available in the App Store, so you can install the app directly on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the GoTV IPTV app and select the app from the search results.
3. Click the Get button to install the app on your iOS device.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Sign in with your IPTV account details.
6. Stream the live TV content on your iOS device.
Get GoTV IPTV on Amazon Firestick
You can use the Downloader app on your Firestick device to sideload the GoTV IPTV APK file and get the app.
1. Connect the Firestick device to the HDMI port on your Smart TV and make sure it is connected to a strong internet connection.
2. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
3. Search and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. Get back to the home screen and click on Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV under Settings.
6. Now, click Developer options and tap the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Select and enable the Downloader toggle to sideload apps on Firestick.
8. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of the GoTV IPTV APK in the URL box and tap Ok.
10. After downloading the apk file, click on Install to begin the installation process.
11. Now, open the GoTV IPTV app on your Fire TV Stick.
12. Login with the Username and Password of your service provider.
13. Stream your favorite content on your Firestick device.
Install GoTV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks emulator can be used to install the GoTV IPTV APK on Windows or Mac PC.
1. Turn on your PC and ensure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open a web browser and download the GoTV IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
4. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Next, click the Install APK icon in the right pane.
6. Locate the APK file and install it on your device.
7. Once the app is installed, launch the app and sign in to watch your favorites on your PC.
Get GoTV IPTV on Smart TV
You can download the GoTV IPTV APK file on your PC and copy it into a USB drive to install the app on your Smart TV.
1. Power on your Smart TV and head to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and tap Security & Restrictions.
3. Now, enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
4. On your PC, launch a web browser and download the GoTV IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Navigate to the File Manager section and install the APK file.
7. Launch the app after installation and sign in with your service provider account details and begin streaming.
How to Use External Players on GoTV IPTV
1. Open the GoTV IPTV on your device.
2. Login with the username and password of your service provider.
3. Click the Settings icon at the top of the screen.
4. Under Settings, select the Player Settings option.
5. Select the external player of your wishes, like, for instance, an MX player or VLC player.
6. Click OK to save changes.
7. Now, you can stream the content on the selected external player.
If you are looking for an IPTV Player with additional features, you can try the alternatives mentioned here.
Python IPTV is a prominent IPTV player that supports different formats, including Xtream Code and M3U URLs. This player supports external media players and EPG. Additionally, it has the Parental Control feature to prevent your child from watching unwanted content with this player. You can create a password to ensure the content is locked.
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate is an IPTV player with a straightforward user interface. You can integrate multiple playlists from any IPTV provider in the TiviMate Player at the same time. The best thing about this IPTV player is the live recordings, as it lets you can record your favorite shows and watch them later. You can use external players to watch video content. Also, it gives native support to Electronic Program Guide.
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player IPTV is compatible with different formats, including M3U, XSPF, JTV, and XMLTV EPG. It lets the users have many IPTV subscriptions at the same time. This player is also used to stream local files that are saved on your SD card or USB drive. You can install this IPTV player on multiple streaming platforms to access the content easily with its simple user interface.
GoTV IPTV is the best option for those who are searching for a free IPTV player. It has amazing features like the premium IPTV players, for instance, Parental control. All you need to do is subscribe to an IPTV provider to watch all your favorite movies, TV shows, channels, and more with GoTV IPTV because it doesn’t provide any content unless you integrate a playlist.