Nordic IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 45,000+ live channels and 20,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available and the subscription cost starts at SEK 99 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide any official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Nordic IPTV’s M3U Playlist or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with stable server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offers a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various languages like English, Sweden, Finnish, Danish, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. It includes PPV events for sports enthusiasts. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, FHD, and 4K video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 45,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 20,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Swish, BitCoin, PayPal, Norsk BankID, and Credit/Debit Card.
Is Nordic IPTV Legal?
No. Nordic IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Nordic IPTV?
Go to Nordic IPTV’s official website (nordiciptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the KÖP NU or Buy Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available options. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, the Nordic IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|10 Days||SEK 99|
|1 Month||SEK 299|
|3 Months||SEK 499|
|6 Months||SEK 799|
|12 Months||SEK 1,399|
|2*12 Months||SEK 2,399|
How do you log in to Nordic IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Nordic IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Nordic IPTV
Watch Nordic IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Nordic IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a Master IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Master IPTV Player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Master IPTV Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Nordic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Nordic IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use GSE Smart IPTV to stream the media content offered by Nordic IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Nordic IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad.
Watch Nordic IPTV on Apple TV
iPlayTV IPTV is a reliable platform that helps to stream this IPTV provider’s content on tvOS streaming devices. You can directly install it from the Apple App Store.
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for iPlayTV IPTV Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the iPlayTV IPTV app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Get Nordic IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Nordic IPTV via Royal IPTV Player.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Royal IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Royal IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Nordic IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Nordic IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the TiviMate IPTV player from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the TiviMate IPTV player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Nordic IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Watch Nordic IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Set IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Set IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the Set IPTV Player and stream this IPTV provider’s content on a smart TV
Stream Nordic IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Nordic IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Nordic IPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream Nordic IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Nordic IPTV on your Forumuler.
Access Nordic IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Nordic IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the login details of this IPTV provider and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Nordic IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Daily IPTV||12,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV||No||$17.99/Month||Subscribe|
|Queen IPTV||14,500+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV.||Yes |
|Toucan IPTV||9,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, Enigma and Smart TV||No||SEK 249.00||Subscribe|
Nordic IPTV is one of the finest IPTV providers that includes support for various IPTV content. It offers movies, TV series, and entertainment shows for subscribers. Also, it hosts one of the best lineups of sports events. Therefore, you can watch popular events like the Premier League, Swedish Cup, and more. It maintains stable servers to offer uninterrupted streaming
Also, users can stream VOD titles from popular platforms like Discovery, Sky Sports, Viaplay, and more. Further, it offers excellent customer assistance through platforms like contact forms, live chat, and email.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 6.5 out of 10 for Nordic IPTV.