GSE Smart IPTV is one of the best IPTV Players for Android, iOS, and macOS. It is available officially on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. There is a dedicated app available for Apple TV as well. GSE IPTV is not available for Windows but you can still install GSE IPTV on Windows with the help of Bluestacks. Amazon Firestick is a media streaming device that allows users to watch hours of content on TV. GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick will make your device more entertaining.
How to install GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick?
GSE Smart IPTV is not available on the official Amazon App Store and hence, you have to install it as a third party application. We have to follow three major steps to install GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick.
- Turn on apps from unknown sources
- Install Downloader to sideload third-party apps
- Install GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick using Downloader app
Related: Cast GSE IPTV using Chromecast
Step 1: Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources:
1. Open the settings tab on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
2. On the Settings page, click on “My Fire TV” button.
3. Under My Fire TV, open “Developer Options“.
4. Click on “Apps from unknown sources“.
5. Now tap on “Yes“.
After completing the steps above, the Firestick is now ready to install third-party apps.
Step 2: Install Downloader to sideload third-party apps:
1. Go to the search tab of Amazon Fire TV Stick.
2. Search for “Downloader” app.
3. The resultant apps will appear. Click on the “Downloader” app.
4. Click the “Download” button. The app will start downloading and installation will start automatically once downloaded.
5. Click “Open” to launch the application on your Firestick.
Step 3: Install GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick using Downloader app
1. Open Downloader app.
2. Enter the URL “http://gsesmartiptv.com/” and click Go.
3. Scroll down and click on the “Download for Amazon Devices button“.
4. The GSE Smart IPTV APK file will start downloading.
5. The APK will move to the installation file once downloaded. Click “Install” to proceed.
6. The IPTV Player will get installed on your Firestick. Click “Open“.
You can add the playlists and enjoy watching your favourite content on TV using GSE Smart IPTV for Firestick.
The above are the steps required to install GSE Smart IPTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick. GSE IPTV allows you to add local playlists, remote playlists and secured playlists as well. You can also play videos from URLs through GSE IPTV as well. GSE IPTV is a complete user-defined Advanced IPTV solution which has plenty of other features too.
Thank you, guys.