Thunder TV is an IPTV service that lets you watch tons of USA, UK, Canada, and Spanish live TV channels (including premium channels) at an affordable price. With this service, you can stream nearly 14000+ TV channels in HD quality. Along with that, you will have 24/7 customer support to solve your IPTV issues. When it comes to price, the cost of this IPTV is less compared to other IPTV providers. This IPTV has its own IPTV player to stream video content. In addition, you can also use external IPTV players like IPTV Streamer Pro, IPTV Smarters Pro, and more. Thunder TV is supported on various devices such as Smart TV, Android and iOS devices, Amazon Firestick, and PC.
Features of Thunder TV IPTV
- It is equipped with EPG Support. The EPG guide can be added in JTV and XMLTV formats.
- This IPTV is VPN friendly and supports popular VPNs like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, etc.
- The content in this IPTV is categorized based on its genre.
- It supports streaming content in different quality formats such as SD, HD, and UHD.
- This IPTV offers a 1 day free trial to its users.
- You can add your desired content to the Favorites list and can access them anytime.
- It also has Subtitles support.
- Thunder TV is compatible with multiple devices.
How to Register for Thunder TV IPTV
(1) From any one of your smart devices, select and open a browser.
(2) Enter Thunder TV in the search bar and choose the Thunder TV official website (thunderiptv.org) from the search results.
(3) Scroll down to the Choose Your Plan section and choose the Personal plan by clicking the option Get Free Trial Now.
(4) Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the payment process.
(5) You have now subscribed to Thunder IPTV. Now, you will receive the login credentials of Thunder TV IPTV in your mail.
How to Install and Stream Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick device and navigate to the Find tab on the home screen.
(2) Select Search and type Downloader in the search bar.
(3) From the search results, choose the Downloader app and select Download to install the app.
(4) Return to your home screen and click on Settings.
(5) Click on My Fire TV and choose Developer options.
(6) Select Install unknown apps and click on Downloader.
(7) Turn the Downloader ON, which allows your device to download apps from unknown sources.
(8) After that, open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Thunder TV Apk on the URL Box.
(9) Click on Go. This will download and install the Thunder IPTV Apk on your Fire TV Stick.
(10) Once the installation is done, launch the Thunder IPTV app.
(11) Log in using your Thunder IPTV credentials.
(12) Choose the Channels you want and enjoy streaming them on your Firestick device.
How to Install Thunder IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch your Android device and go to Settings.
(2) Select Security and enable Unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
(3) Go back to the home screen and open a browser.
(4) Search for Thunder IPTV Apk and download the Apk file from a reliable website.
(5) Then, install the Thunder TV app on your device and sign in using your Thunder IPTV account details.
(6) Choose any live tv channel to play and enjoy streaming it on your Android smartphone, tablet, or Smart TV.
How to Watch Thunder IPTV on PC – Windows and Mac
(1) Open the web browser on your Windows or Mac PC and enter Thunder TV Apk.
(2) Download the Thunder TV IPTV Apk from a reliable website.
(3) Also, download BlueStacks from its official website.
(5) Install the BlueStacks on your PC and launch it.
(6) Enter your Google Account details to sign in and select the Install Apk icon from the right-side toolbar.
(7) Choose your Thunder TV Apk file and click on OK on the pop-up window.
(8) Once it is installed on your BlueStacks, launch the Thunder TV app.
(9) Use your login credentials to sign in and enjoy streaming the Thunder TV offered content on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Download Thunder IPTV on Smart TV
(1) On your computer, search for Thunder TV using your browser.
(2) Choose a reliable website and download the IPTV Apk file on your PC.
(3) Connect a USB Drive on your PC and transfer the Apk file to the USB.
(4) Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB Port of the Smart TV.
(5) You need to enable Unknown Sources to install third-party apps on Smart TV. To do it, Go to Settings >> Security & Restrictions >> Turn On Unknown Sources.
(5) Install the IPTV Apk file and launch the app. Log in using your Thunder IPTV login credentials.
(6) Enjoy streaming your desired content on your Smart TV.
How to Get Thunder IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Turn On your iOS device and open the App Store.
(2) Enter IPTV Streamer Pro in the search. Choose the IPTV Streamer Pro app from the search results.
(3) Click on Get to download and install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
(4) Wait for the installation to be done. Then, open the IPTV Streamers Pro app.
(5) Select the menu icon at the top left corner of the screen.
(6) Choose Import M3U File from the available options.
(7) Enter the M3U URL of Thunder IPTV and select OK.
(8) All the channels available on Thunder IPTV will be shown on the IPTV Streamers Pro app.
(9) Choose any live tv channel you want and watch it on your iOS device.
Thunder IPTV has a 24-hour free trial where you can enjoy live tv channels, on-demand content, and more. If you are having any kind of problems with the service, you can contact customer support through skype, email, and the Contact form. It is one of the best IPTV providers available in the market. Before installing this IPTV application, install a VPN on your device. As most IPTV services are illegal, configure a VPN on your device while streaming IPTV channels, movies, etc. We cannot identify whether this IPTV is legal or not. So, if you are concerned about your privacy use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN or Surfshark VPN.