Pandora IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 7,000+ live channels and 40,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is a 24-hour free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at €15 per month. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide an official app to stream the IPTV content. Instead, you need to use the external IPTV player that supports Pandora IPTV’s playlist URL or Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
This standalone service comes with impressive server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that includes Netflix, Amazon Prime, Discovery+, HBO Max, Apple+, Disney+, and Viaplay in its media library.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content in various languages like Arabic, English, French, German, Chinese, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres, such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and 4K video resolutions.
- No. of Channels: 7,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 40,000+ movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24 hours)
- Payment Options: Paypal, and Credit/Debit Card
Is Pandora IPTV Legal?
No. Pandora IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Pandora IPTV?
Go to Pandora IPTV’s official website (pandoraiptv.com). Choose the subscription plan and click the Add to Card button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Pandora IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Pandora IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Pandora IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Pandora IPTV
Watch Pandora IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Pandora IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install a Net IPTV Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Net IPTV player and choose the IPTV Player on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Net IPTV player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Pandora IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Pandora IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use Xtream IPTV to stream the media content offered by Pandora IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Xtream IPTV Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the Xtream IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Pandora IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Pandora IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Pandora IPTV via BES IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the BES IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the BES IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Pandora IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the IPTV Smarters from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the IPTV Smarters Player app and select it from the search results.
3. Click the Install button to initiate the IPTV Player app to download on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the IPTV Smarters Player app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Pandora IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Stream Pandora IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Pandora IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access Pandora IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Pandora IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
Watch PandoraIPTV on Formuler
On your Formuler device, you need to use MyTVOnline to stream Pandora IPTV. So, download and install the MyTVOnline app from the Google Play Store on Formuler.
1. On your Formuler, launch the MyTVOnline app.
2. Note the MAC address > choose Add Portal > enter Portal name.
3. Enter the M3U URL link in the Portal URL field > click Connect.
4. Watch Pandora IPTV on your Forumuler.
The following are the best alternatives to Pandora IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|One IPTV||10,000+ channels |
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma 2, and Smart TV||No||$11/Month||Subscribe|
|Joyful IPTV||13,500+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Kodi, MAG, and Smart TV.||Yes |
|Vision IPTV||8,200+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV||No||$65 for 6 months||Subscribe|
If you are looking for an affordable provider, then you should try Pandora IPTV. It has one of the largest VOD libraries that contains popular movies, TV shows, web series, and some more media content. However, it doesn’t offer both TV Guide (EPG) support and Anti-freeze technology. So, you may face a video buffering issue while streaming its provider.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 6.5 out of 10 for Pandora IPTV.