Getting IPTV on Xbox One can transform your gaming console into one of the best media streaming devices. IPTV services are the most affordable and include TV channels from across the globe. You can also watch the latest movies, episodes of popular series, and classic hits on these services. It also streams all of the popular sports events in the best resolution you can stream on your Xbox One.
Is IPTV Legal?
No. There are lots of IPTV providers that include copyright-protected content in their libraries. So, it is hard to determine whether an IPTV provider is legal. Another matter of concern is the exploitation of your privacy while you are streaming online. However, you can overcome cyber threats using premium VPN services like Nord VPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install IPTV on Xbox One/Xbox 360
There are two ways to install IPTV on Xbox One & 360 and access your favorite IPTV content.
Install MyIPTV Player on Xbox One & Xbox 360
The MyIPTV Player app is one of the best IPTV Players in the Microsoft Store that you can install.
1. Open Microsoft Store on your Xbox One/Xbox 360.
2. Click on the Search tab.
3. Enter IPTV and tap on the Search icon.
4. List of available IPTV apps for Xbox will appear.
5. Click on the MyIPTV player from the list.
6. Now click on the Install button in the Microsoft Store to download the app.
7. Now, the app will get installed on your device.
8. Once installed, launch the MyIPTV Player on Xbox One or Xbox 360.
9. Open the MyIPTV Player and go to the Settings menu.
10. Look for the option Add new playlist and EPG source and select it.
11. Scroll down to the Remote Channels section and enter the playlist name.
12. Add the M3U URL of your IPTV provider and click Add remote list.
13. If you have the EPG source link of your provider, go to the Program Guide (EPG) section and fill in the playlist name.
14. Then, enter the EPG source link of your provider and click Add EPG Source.
15. Navigate to Settings and tap the option Select Playlist displayed under the heading Select channel playlist.
16. Choose the playlist name you’ve added in the previous step.
17. Similarly, select the EPG Source section and select the EPG Source link.
18. Then, move to the Channel and EPG Settings and enable the options listed below.
- Refresh the remote channel list on the app
- Download EPG when no data available on the current data
19. Go back to the home page and click the Channels tab.
20. All the content of your IPTV provider will be displayed on the screen.
Install IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi Media Player
Kodi is one of the most famous media players and is available on the official Microsoft Store. After installing Kodi, follow the below steps to install IPTV addons:
1. Open the Kodi app on your Xbox.
2. Click on the option TV displayed on the side menu bar.
3. A Pop Up will appear. Click OK.
4. You have to add the IPTV addon to continue. Click on the Enter Add-On Browser button.
5. A list of add-ons will appear. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon.
6. If the addon is not installed earlier, then click Install. After installing the addon, tap the Configure button.
7. Under the General tab, you will find the M3U Play List URL. Click on it.
8. Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV Provider and tap OK.
9. Wait until the channels get loaded. You will get a Channel Loaded notification on the screen.
10. You can now stream the content of your IPTV provider on Kodi.
Best IPTV Players in Microsoft Store
Users can download a few different IPTV player applications from the Microsoft store of Xbox One.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a free and open-source application available in the Microsoft Store. It supports various multimedia file formats and accesses IPTV content. You can also play other media files on your device. Moreover, the application is free from ads and any kind of tracking.
Best Player supports IPTV playlists through M3U and Xtreme UI. It supports the electronic program guide from your provider as well. You can stream 4K videos in various formats on your device. It also supports various audio formats and the audio visualization feature. It has support for local and online subtitles. Moreover, it has three EPG views and parental control features.
FSPlayer TV is a simple IPTV Player with a user-friendly interface. You can access multiple lists of media sources on this player. Also, navigate through this app easily and stream your favorite IPTV content. They also provide dedicated customer support over email.
Best IPTV Kodi Addons
You can install Kodi addons to view the IPTV content of various genres on Xbox One. These are the best Kodi add-ons that you need to consider.
The Crew is one of the best IPTV add-ons with a wide range of content. It is available in The Crew repository. Users can watch movies, sports, cartoons, TV series, and more entertaining content on this IPTV add-on. All the content is properly categorized so that you can find it easily.
Mad Titan Sports
If you want an IPTV add-on with the best sports coverage, get the Mad Titan Sports add-on. It provides you with direct links to various sports events, including football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, and soccer. It includes dedicated sections for the NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, and more. You can also watch PPV events on this service.
Fetch is an IPTV add-on that gives you access to all your favorite TV channels. It includes English TV channels, Plex channels, Stirr channels, and Pluto channels. All of them have dedicated sections as well. You can also create a favorite list of channels and access them easily. Alternatively, you can search for your favorite content and stream it.
With these two different methods to access IPTV on Xbox One, you can watch all your favorite TV channels, on-demand titles, and sports. However, a few IPTV services have content with geographical blocks. You can overcome these blocks with the help of a VPN. Some IPTV services provide dedicated customer support to assist you with the streaming process.