SSTV IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV with over 8,000 live TV channels, VOD (movies and TV shows), PPV events, and more. Its channels are divided based on categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Music, Kids, and more. It supports M3U URL and Electronic Player Guide(EPG). It has a built-in powerful IPTV media player and supports external media players. This IPTV has a good collection of sports channels, and you can stream all popular sports games. It is easy to use and has a good user interface. This IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and more.
The IPTV offers various subscription plans. You can choose them based on the number of months, and connections.
|1 Month Subscription Plan||1|
|3 Months Subscription Plan||1|
|6 Months Subscription Plan||1|
|12 Months Subscription Plan||4||$105|
How to Subscribe to SSTV IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, select the browser to open.
2. Type SSTV IPTV on the search and choose the official website.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the Plan you want and click on Order Now.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
5. After completing the payment, you will receive the necessary details like Username, Password, and M3U URL via mail.
How to Stream SSTV IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and select Play Store on the home screen.
2. Enter GSE Smart IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install and wait for the installation of the app.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and click on the Menu icon.
5. Click on Remote Playlists and select the + icon.
6. Enter the Playlist name and M3U URL of SSTV IPTV. Click on Add.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Install SSTV IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click My Fire TV.
6. Click Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn it on so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the SSTV IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick. Click Install.
10. Wait for the installation to be over and open the SSTV IPTV app.
11. Enter the account credentials and click on Login.
12. Enjoy streaming the content on your IPTV.
How to Get SSTV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and select Apps on the home screen.
2. Open the Play Store and search for IPTV Smarters.
3. Select Install to install the app on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the IPTV Smarters app and type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of SSTV IPTV.
5. Click on Add User and the content will be loaded on your IPTV player.
6. Select the content and watch it on your Smart TV.
How to Stream SSTV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch your PC, and go to VLC Media Player.
Note: If you don’t have a VLC Media Player, you can download it using the official website.
2. Open the media player app and click on the Media menu in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the options or press Ctrl + N.
4. Click on the Network menu and enter the URL of SSTV IPTV in the given field.
5. Select the Play button and the live tv channels will be loaded on the app.
6. Start streaming the content you want on your PC.
The SSTV IPTV offers plenty of live TV channels for streaming on your device. They have both US and Europe countries’ TV Channels. The available channels are
- CBS Network
- NBC Network
- CW Network
- My Network TV
- Local Regionals
- Fox Network
SSTV IPTV Review
SSTV IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that brings you TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more from different parts of the world. You need a subscription to access the content provided by the IPTV. If your IPTV is not working, you can contact Customer Support through the official website and they will help you solve your problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an apk file available for download on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. You can also install the IPTV Player and stream the IPTV using M3U URL.
You need to visit IPTV’s official website to sign up for the IPTV.
After purchasing the subscription to SSTV IPTV, you will receive the login credentials and M3U URL. Then, you can open the IPTV app and provides the details to initiate the app. Now, choose the content to stream on the device.