SSTV IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV with over 8,000 live TV channels. It has a huge collection of VOD (movies and TV shows), PPV events, and more. The TV channels are classified based on categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Music, Kids, and more. It supports Electronic Player Guide(EPG) to know about the TV schedule. It has a built-in powerful IPTV media player and supports external media players.
- No. of Channels: 8000 TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of titles of Movies & TV Series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: Available
- Free Trial: No
This IPTV offers various subscription plans. You can choose them based on the number of months and connections.
|Plan||1 connection||2 connections||3 connections|
|1 Month Subscription Plan||€12||€16||€20|
|3 Months Subscription Plan||€25||€29||€33|
|6 Months Subscription Plan||€40||€44||€48|
Apart from these subscription plans, there is a 12-month subscription available for €105.
Is SSTV IPTV Legal?
The process of identifying the legality of any IPTV provider is tedious. It is recommended to go for a VPN for a proxy network and hide your IP address. The VPNs are highly capable of bypassing the geo-restrictions of any IPTV provider. We strongly recommend NordVPN and ExpressVPN for masking your IP address and data.
How to Subscribe to SSTV IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, select the browser to open.
2. Type SSTV IPTV on the search and choose the official website.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the Plan you want and click on Order Now.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
5. After completing the payment, you will receive the necessary details, like Username, Password via mail.
How to Install SSTV IPTV on Streaming Devices
The SSTV IPTV is compatible with the popular devices, such as
Stream SSTV IPTV on Android Devices
The SSTV IPTV app can be installed on Android devices through an Apk file. You need to enable Install unknown apps on the device before installing the app.
1. Launch your Android device and select Settings on the Notification panel.
2. Go to the Security section and click Install Unknown Apps.
3. Select the browser to enable the installation of apps.
4. Open the web browser and search for SSTV IPTV Apk.
5. Click a reliable website to download the Apk file and install the SSTV IPTV app.
6. Launch the IPTV app and log in to your IPTV subscription.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
Install SSTV IPTV Apk on Firestick
Though the SSTV app is unavailable in the Amazon App Store, you can install the app on the Fire TV device using the Downloader app.
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click My Fire TV.
6. Click Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn it on so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the SSTV IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Click Install to install the IPTV app and open the SSTV IPTV app.
11. Enter the account credentials and click on Login.
12. Select the content to stream on your IPTV.
Get SSTV IPTV on Smart TV
The SSTV IPTV apk file can be installed on the Smart TV using the USB Drive. You can download the apk file on the PC and transfer the file using the USB drive.
1. Download the SSTV Apk file from a trusted source on your PC.
2. Connect the USB Drive to the PC and copy the IPTV Apk file.
3. Now, remove the USB Drive and connect it to the Smart TV.
4. Start the Smart TV and go to Settings on the home screen.
5. Click Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
6. Choose Unknown Sources and enable the toggle button.
7. Go to the Files Manager and choose the SSTV IPTV apk file to open.
8. Install the IPTV app and launch the app on the Smart TV.
9. Sign in to your account and watch the live streaming of TV channels.
Watch SSTV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You must get the BlueStacks on the Windows and Mac PC to install the IPTV Apk file.
1. Launch your PC and search for the SSTV IPTV apk using any web browser.
2. Download the IPTV Apk file and go to the BlueStacks Official Website.
3. Download the BlueStacks and install the Android emulator on the PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks and sign in to your Google account.
5. Select the Install Apk option in the right side menu of the BlueStacks.
6. Access the SSTV IPTV Apk file to install on the Windows or Mac PC.
7. Launch the IPTV app and log in to your account to stream the TV channels.
The SSTV IPTV offers plenty of live TV channels for streaming on your device. They have US and Europe countries TV Channels. The available channels are
- CBS Network
- NBC Network
- CW Network
- My Network TV
- Local Regionals
- Fox Network
The other IPTV alternatives for this IPTV Provider are
Kemo IPTV has the largest collection of live TV channels. It has 18000+ TV channels for streaming in HD, 4K quality. The IPTV has a basic subscription of $25 for four months. You can stream the IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
You can stream Popular IPTV on your streaming device to watch the Europe countries’ TV channels. The cost of the IPTV subscription is €8.99 per month, and you can choose the subscription based on the number of connections. It has 8000+ TV channels along with 12000+ On-demand content.
Cobra IPTV offers 10000+ TV channels for $20. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Firestick, and other devices. It provides the inbuilt player to watch the TV channel streaming in the best quality.
SSTV IPTV Review
SSTV IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that brings you TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more from different parts of the world. You need a subscription to access the content provided by IPTV. If your IPTV is not working, you can follow the troubleshooting to resolve the issue. You can also contact Customer Support through the official website, and they will help you solve your problems.