PrimeStreams IPTV is one of the contract-free and best IPTV service providers. It supports streaming over 1000+ HD cable channels. Further, you can stream sports channels like NBA, NHL, UFC, PPV, Soccer, etc. Get unlimited entertainment with PrimeStreams IPTV as it supports premium movie channels, including STARZ, Cinemax, HBO, and Showtime. It is available for various devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, etc. With a stable internet connection, it will let you stream contents without buffering and freezing. You can stream full 1080p contents in 60fps.
Price, Plans & Channels
There are two different subscription packages available with PrimeStreams IPTV. You may choose either of them based on your need.
- Monthly Subscription – $10 per month – 5 connection – 1000+ HD channels
- Semi Annual Subscription – $50 for 6 months – 5 connection – 1000+ HD channels
Related: Expedite TV IPTV
How to Install PrimeStreams IPTV on Android?
- Go to Settings > select Security > click on Developer > turn on Unknown Sources.
- On your Android phone, open the web browser.
- Visit http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk
- The apk file will start downloading on your Android device.
- Go to the download location in the file manager.
- Click on the PrimeStreams IPTV apk file to install it.
- After the installation, launch the IPTV app.
- Provide the username and password to start streaming the contents on your Android device.
How to Install PrimeStreams IPTV on Apple Device?
- Download and install IPTV Smarter app from Apple App Store
- Launch it from the apps section of your Apple device.
- Input the user name and password as given by the TV provider.
- iOS users, enter the URL as http://primestreams.tv:826/ and Mac users enter as http://primestreams.tv:826/c
How to Install PrimeStreams IPTV on Firestick?
- On your Fire TV, click Settings > choose Device/My Fire TV. Then, select Developer Options > enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Launch the Downloader app from the My Apps & Channels section of Firestick. If you don’t have the Downloader app, then get it from Amazon App Store.
- Under the Home tab of Downloader, enter the URL of PrimeStreams as http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk and tap the GO option.
- Wait for the IPTV app to complete its downloading process.
- On the next screen, click on the Install button.
- Tap on the Open button when you see the app installed message.
- Enter your username and password to use PrimeStreams IPTV on Firestick.
How to Watch PrimeStreams IPTV on Windows/Mac PC?
The service is available on the web, and those Windows or Mac PC users can access it by following the steps given below.
- On your PC, open the web browser at first.
- Visit https://beststreaming.locolava.com/one-month-subscriptions/
- Select the Web TV option on the top of the home screen.
- Provide your username, password and tap on the Login button to start streaming live TV contents on PC.
How to Watch PrimeStreams IPTV on Android TV & Nvidia Shield?
- On your PC, download the apk file and copy it ‘to a USB drive.
- On Android TV/Nvidia Shield, go to Settings > Security & Restrictions > turn on Unknown Sources.
- Launch ES File Explorer on your TV. Install it from Google Play Store if you don’t have it.
- After that, you should plug in the USB Pendrive into the TV.
- Select your USB device name under the Local tab on the left pane.
- Choose the apk file of PrimeStreams IPTV to open it on your TV.
- When prompted with the installation pop-up, click on the Install button.
You may follow the instruction for the respective platforms to install PrimeStreams IPTV. You can stream 4 channels at the same time with the IPTV app. The multi-view feature of this IPTV service is a distinct one while comparing with other services. Thank you for visiting iptvplayerguide.com
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.