PVR IPTV Simple Client is a legal Kodi addon that lets you watch live TV channels on your device. The addon is supported on all Kodi installed devices. You must remember the fact that IPTV Client doesn’t host any live TV channels, movies, sports or any other media contents. You need to configure the m3u playlist file with this addon to watch the contents. You can get an m3u playlist file or URL from various IPTV providers available online.
How to Install and Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi?
As we mentioned earlier, IPTV Simple Client is a legal Kodi addon, and you don’t need to access any third-party repositories to access this addon. Following installation guide is similar for all Kodi versions, including 18.4 Leia.
Step 1: Purchase IPTV Subscription Package
Before installing the addon, you need to purchase an IPTV package from the best IPTV providers. While selecting the provider, you should consider the following things:
- 24/7 support
- Channels list
- Quality of the Channel
Select the best provider and purchase the package which is convenient for you.
Step 2: Download PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
1. Download Kodi on your device.
2. After installation, open the app and click the Settings icon.
3. Click Addons.
4. Click Install from Repository.
5. Click PVR Clients.
6. Scroll down and click PVR IPTV Simple Client.
7. Click Install.
8. Wait for the client to install.
Step 3: Setup PVR IPTV Client
1. Get back to the main screen and go to Addons >> My Addons >> PVR Clients.
2. Right-click the Client and tap Information.
3. On the next screen, click Configure.
4. On the M3U Play List URL menu, type the URL that you received from IPTV provider.
5. Click OK once you entered the URL.
6. Again click OK and close the Kodi app.
7. Open the Kodi app, click the TV menu located on the left-side panel.
8. Wait for the channels to load.
9. Once loaded, select and stream your favourite channel.
Related: How to install Falcon Ultra IPTV Kodi Addon
There are several ways available to watch live TV. But installing and configuring PVR IPTV client on Kodi is the best way to watch television channels on your device. The open sources nature of Kodi gives more flexibility while streaming. Install a VPN service to access the geo-restricted TV channels.
Use the comment box to share your questions and thoughts related to the article. We are happy to help you!
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.