Star IPTV is a popular IPTV provider with IPTV content in various genres. Users can watch movies, live TV channels, sports, entertainment, and news without streaming issues like buffering and freezing. The service maintains a 99.9% server uptime and is an irreplaceable service. It offers playback control features like play, pause, and rewind for the shows.
- TV Channels: 6000 TV Channels
- On-demand Content: Supported
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Players: Yes. MX Player
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
The service offers flexible subscription plans.
|Subscription Plan||Subscription Duration||Pricing|
Is Star IPTV Legal?
No. Star IPTV might include some IPTV content without copyrights. It is hard for the subscribers to determine whether IPTV service is legal. It is also true that streaming devices are not secure online because of cyber threats. So, get a subscription with NordVPN or ExpressVPN to protect your devices online and remove geographical restrictions.
How to Sign Up for Star IPTV
1. Using any web browser on your computer, visit the official website of Star IPTV.
2. Navigate to the section of the home screen that features Subscription Plans.
3. Select the Contact Now button next to any plan you wish to subscribe for.
4. On the next screen, click either the WhatsApp or Email option. WhatsApp will give you instant activation, while email may take 3 or 4 days.
5. Follow the instructions that they provide you to complete the payment.
6. After completing the payment, you will receive an email from the provider with the necessary account details.
How to Install Star IPTV on Streaming Devices
With the availability of the Star IPTV APK file, it is easy to install the app on popular streaming devices.
Install Star IPTV on Android Devices
The Star IPTV app is no longer available in the Google Play Store. Therefore, users should install the APK file on the devices instead.
1. Using any web browser on your Android device, look for the Star IPTV APK file.
2. It is necessary to download the APK file from a trusted source only.
3. When the download is completed, open the Settings menu of your device and tap Security.
4. On the following menu, locate and select the Device Management option.
5. Enable the Unknown Sources option in the menu.
6. Once done, access the IPTV APK file and install it on your Android device.
7. After installing the app, open it and sign-in to your account with your Username and Password.
Stream Star IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The BlueStacks Android Emulator will help you with installing the APK file of the IPTV provider on your computer.
1. Turn on your computer and connect the device to stable internet.
2. Open a browser and look for the BlueStacks official website.
3. Download and install BlueStacks to your computer.
4. Using the same internet browser, look for the Star IPTV APK file and download it.
5. Open the BlueStacks Android Emulator and sign in to your Google Account.
6. Click on the Install APK button in the interface.
6. Further, access the IPTV APK file and install it on your computer.
7. Open the app after the installation process is complete.
8. Provide your Username and Password to sign in.
Access Star IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users should enable the Downloader application to install and access the IPTV providers app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click the Find option.
2. Next, select the Search option and look for the Downloader app.
3. This will bring the app suggestions to your screen. Pick the Downloader app from the list.
4. On the app info page, select the Download button and wait for the process to complete.
5. Go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
6. Select the My Fire TV tile and then click Developer Options.
7. On the menu, select the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Further, select the Downloader app and enable it in the list on your screen.
9. Open the Downloader app and provide the Star IPTV APK URL.
10. To initiate the APK download, click on the Go button.
11. Install the APK file on your device and open the IPTV app.
12. Provide your Username and Password to sign into your account and stream IPTV content.
Watch Star IPTV on Smart TV
When it comes to Android Smart TV, sideload the Star IPTV APK file to access the app and its contents.
1. Open any internet browser on your computer and search for the Star IPTV APK file.
2. Download the APK file on your computer and copy it to a USB device.
3. Connect the USB device to your Smart TV through the respective part.
4. Launch the Settings menu of your Android TV and click Device Preferences.
5. Navigate to the Security & Restrictions option and click.
6. Enable the Unknown Sources option in the next menu.
7. Launch any File Manager on your Smart TV and install the APK file.
8. When the app installation completes, open it and sign in to your account using your username and password.
Users can try these IPTV apps if they are looking for efficient alternatives for this provider.
Spider IPTV is the right IPTV provider that streams movies, sports, and other content in its subscription packages. You can download it from any popular app store. The basic subscription supports only one device. Moreover, it integrates the Catch-up TV feature to stream the previous day’s content.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV is another premium IPTV provider with TV channels from the US, the UK, and Canada. You can also watch movies and PPV events in High Definition. Moreover, it offers a 15% discount for purchases made through Bitcoins. They also offer Kodi addon support.
Sens IPTV offers an impressive collection of 6500 TV channels and 8500 titles of movies. Also, users can access movies and TV shows in HD and FHD. It offers a basic plan at €6 per month. Also, users can test the service with a free trial offered by the service for new users.
Star IPTV is an IPTV service provider that includes a simple user interface and parental controls. The service offers users support for a Catchup TV feature of seven days stream. This ensures that users don’t miss out on their favorite IPTV content. It includes support for parental controls so that users can keep a tab of kid’s access to the app. You can get customer support through email on the service.