PVR IPTV Simple Client is one of the best IPTV Kodi addons to watch live TV channels. The addon is supported on all Kodi-installed devices. It would help if you remembered that the IPTV Client doesn’t host any live TV channels, movies, sports, or other media content. Also, you need to configure the m3u playlist file with this addon to watch the contents. You can get an m3u playlist file or URL from various IPTV providers available online.
Is PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Addon Legal?
Yes. This add-on is entirely legal because it does not provide any content for users to watch. Therefore, it is not involved with any copyright infringement directly. At the same time, users will expose their devices to some malicious online activities while they are accessing IPTV content online. To protect the devices, they need the help of a secure VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. These VPN services will ensure your online privacy and unblock geographical restrictions.
How to Install and Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi?
As we mentioned earlier, IPTV Simple Client is a legal Kodi addon, and you don’t need to access any third-party repositories to access this addon. Users can get this addon for all Kodi versions, including 18.4 Leia.
Purchase IPTV Subscription Package
Before installing the addon, you need to purchase an IPTV package from any of the best IPTV providers. While selecting the provider, you should consider the following things:
- 24/7 support
- Channels list
- Quality of the Channel
Select the best provider and purchase the package which is convenient for you.
Download PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
After getting a subscription with your favorite IPTV provider, adds the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon on Kodi.
1. Initially, download Kodi on your streaming device.
2. After installation, open the app and click the Settings icon.
3. Click Addons.
4. Click Install from Repository.
5. Click PVR Clients.
6. Scroll down and click PVR IPTV Simple Client.
7. Click Install.
8. Wait for the PVR Simple Client to install.
Setup PVR IPTV Client
After installing the PVR IPTV addon, set it up on your Kodi app.
1. Get back to the main screen and select Addons.
2. From the menu, choose My Addons and choose the PVR Clients option.
3. Right-click the Client and tap Information.
4. On the next screen, click Configure.
5. On the M3U Play List URL menu, type the URL that you received from the IPTV provider.
6. Click OK once you’ve entered the URL.
7. Again, click OK and close the Kodi app.
8. In the Configure menu, select the EPG settings option.
9. Select the XMLTV URL option and provide the EPG URL.
10. Click the OK button from the right side of your screen to load the electronic program guide.
How to Watch Live TV Channels Using PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Addon
After setting up your IPTV subscription, it is easy to access IPTV content on Kodi.
1. Open the Kodi app, and click the TV menu located on the left-side panel.
2. Wait for the channels to load.
3. Once loaded, select and stream your favorite channel.
4. Find the Group option on the left side of your Kodi screen and select it.
5. This will show you the categories of channels available. From these categories, you can find various TV channels.
Best IPTV Providers for PVR IPTV Simple Client
Consider getting a subscription with these providers to access Kodi.
Sportz TV offers access to around 13,300 TV channels, and it mainly focuses on sports. Additionally, it has a total of 14000 series and 5000 movies available on demand in its VOD library. Information about the streaming material in the service is available in the service’s electronic program guide.
With Gamma IPTV, you can access the best entertainment options, including hit movies and TV shows. Complete seasons of authentic shows are included in the VOD selections, which span across genres. In addition, the service will provide broadcasts for your favorite late-night comedy programs. Your favorite shows in high definition globally using the IPTV service.
Best Streamz is one of the leading IPTV providers. This premium IPTV provider has subscription plans starting a $16 a month. You can stream your account on up to 5 devices. Best Streamz also offers a 24-hour trial paid trial of $2. So, use the trial period to test the service before getting the subscription.
Global TV channels from countries such as the US, UK, Canada, and others can be found on Hypersonic IPTV. It hosts movies and TV shows in the VOD content library. Hypersonic IPTV features live sports and news content from many locations. Subscribers can use any IPTV player that they prefer to stream Hypersonic IPTV.
Installing and configuring a PVR IPTV client on Kodi is the best way to watch television channels. The open-source nature of Kodi gives it more flexibility while streaming. The only prerequisites are an IPTV provider subscription and a stable internet connection. You might find some streaming errors while using this method to watch IPTV. However, you can fix them with simple troubleshooting techniques.