Smart IPTV is an IPTV Player which allows you to stream live and non-live TV channels, movies, and on-demand videos. This application doesn’t include any channels and the client have to add the channel list either as an m3u file or streaming URL. The Smart IPTV Player is available for Android, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick and MAG devices. There is no dedicated app available for Windows PC. But you can still install Smart IPTV on Windows by following the below steps.
How to install Smart IPTV on Windows?
As there is no dedicated app available for Windows PC, you have to install Smart IPTV on Windows using an Android emulator.
1. Install Bluestacks (Android emulator) on your PC.
2. Open any browser and go to the URL “https://bit.ly/2JlrBqM“.
3. Smart IPTV app will start downloading.
4. Once downloaded, go to the download page and right click on the Smart IPTV APK file.
5. Click on “Open With” and choose “Bluestacks“.
6. The app will get installed on Bluestacks.
7. Now open Bluestacks app.
8. You will find Smart IPTV app on the homepage of the bluestacks app.
9. Open the application and note the MAC address which is displayed on your app.
10. Now open https://siptv.app/mylist/ on your browser.
11. Enter the MAC address and add the m3u playlist and click “Send“.
12. Refresh the application and you will find the channels available on your Smart IPTV Windows app.
Thus, these are the steps required to install Smart IPTV on Windows PC.
By installing Smart IPTV app on Windows PC, you can watch your favorite TV channels both live and non-live. You can easily add M3U playlist through the Smart IPTV website. SIPTV for Windows also allows you to add playlists using streaming URLs. The website also allows you to delete playlists using your MAC address.
Thank you for reading this post.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.