Smart IPTV is a powerful IPTV Player which is used for streaming the content of IPTV service providers. This application doesn’t include any type of content. To use this application, the user has to add the channel list either as an M3U file or streaming URL. The Smart IPTV Player is supported on many devices such as Android, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Amazon Firestick, and MAG devices. Unfortunately, Smart IPTV is not available for Windows PC. You need an android emulator to get Smart IPTV on a Windows computer.
Nowadays, there are plenty of android emulators available in the market. Only some of them perform well as expected. One such emulator is BlueStacks. In this article, we’ve taken BlueStacks as an example to explain the installation procedure. You can choose any android emulator of your choice.
Features of Smart IPTV
- User-friendly interface.
- M3U URL supported.
- Compatible with multiple devices.
- Supports EPG Guide.
- Lifetime access for just 5.49 EUR.
- In-built Converter.
Related: How to Chromecast Smart IPTV to TV
How to Install Smart IPTV on Windows
As there is no dedicated app available for Windows PC, you have to install Smart IPTV on Windows using an Android emulator.
1. On your PC, launch any browser and visit the official BlueStacks website.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. Sign in to the emulator using your Google credentials.
3. Then, search for the Smart IPTV APK file on a browser and download it.
4. Once downloaded, go to the Downloads section on your Windows PC.
5. Right-click on the Smart IPTV APK file and select the option Open with.
6. Choose Bluestacks from the list of applications.
7. The app will get installed on Bluestacks.
8. Now, open the BlueStacks app.
9. You will find the Smart IPTV app on the homepage of the BlueStacks app.
10. Open the application and note the MAC address displayed on the app.
11. Type the URL https://siptv.app/mylist/ on a browser.
12. Enter the MAC address on the respective box.
13. Fill in the M3U link of your service provider and tap Send.
14. Refresh the application and you will find the channels of your IPTV provider on the Smart IPTV player.
15. To delete the Playlist, enter the Mac address on the respective box and click Delete.
Related: How to install Smart IPTV on Firestick
By installing the Smart IPTV app on Windows PC, you can watch your favorite Live TV channels and on-demand content hassle-free. It is one of the best IPTV players that is supported on all major platforms. Smart IPTV is a premium IPTV player that charges a one-time fee of 5.49 EUR. As all IPTV services are illegal, it is better to use a standard VPN service to protect ourselves from ISPs, government agencies, spammers, and more.