Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon is a third-party Kodi addon that allows users to stream IPTV contents. It contains content from multiple languages including English, Spanish, German, Greek, Dutch, French, Latin, Turkish, Arabic and much more. You can find this addon in a few repositories like Kodil repository, Cazlo repository, and Super Repo. Let us discuss on how to Install Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon in this post.
Warning: This is not an official Kodi Addon. The content streamed through this addon might be copyrighted. Streaming pirated contents are against law. Your ISP might monitor your activity and that will cause you trouble. Also, as this is a third party addon, there is a potential risk of losing your data through hacking. Therefore, use a VPN and hide your location.
Before installing Third party addons!
Before installing third party addons, you have to allow the installation of addons from unknown sources.
1. Open “Kodi” application.
2. Click on “Settings” button.
3. In the settings page, click on “System Settings“.
4. Hover over Add-ons.
5. Click on the “Unknown Sources” radio button.
6. Click on “Yes“.
Now you can install third-party addons on Kodi.
Related: How to install Kodi on Android TV?
How to Install Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon?
1. In the homepage of Kodi, Click on “Settings” button.
2. In the Settings page, click the “File Manager” button.
3. Double click on the “Add Sources” button.
4. “Add File Source” pop-up will appear. Click on <None>.
5. Now enter the repository installation URL ” http://lvtvv.com/repo” and click OK.
6. Then Enter a name for this media source. We have entered the “IPTV Addon“. You can enter any name of your choice and click OK.
7. Move back to the homepage of Kodi and click on Add-ons button.
8. In the add-ons page, click on the Package Installer icon on the top left corner.
9. Now choose “Install file from Zip” option.
10. A popup screen will appear. Click on the media source we added. IPTV Addon was the source we added earlier.
11. Double click on “repository.kodil-X.X.zip” to install the repository.
12. Wait for few minutes for the repository to get installed. You will get a pop-up message like the one in the below image.
13. Now click the “Install from repository” button.
14. In the repository page, choose Kodil Repository.
15. Click on the Video Add-on button.
16. Scroll down to Addons starting with “U” where you will find “Ultimate IPTV“. Click on it.
17. Click “Install” on the addon page.
18. The app will get installed and you will get a notification once the app gets installed.
The above are the steps required to install Ultimate IPTV addon on Kodi.
By using the above steps, you can install the Ultimate IPTV Kodi Addon. We have used the Kodil repository to install this addon. You can use Cazlo or Super Repo to install Ultimate as well. As mentioned earlier, use third-party addons with VPN for more secured connectivity and to hide your IP from intruders.
Thank you for reading this post. Visit IPTV Player Guide for more IPTV Tips and Tricks.