Nora Go is a premium media player developed by the Setplex company. Apart from your local media files, you can also stream IPTV content on Nora Go. To stream IPTV content, you need to add the login credentials of your IPTV provider. Nora Go is a complete player app and it does not include any type of content in it. It just acts as a medium between the service provider and the end-user client. Nora Go is one of the best IPTV players that is compatible with many devices such as Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and more.
With this app, you can stream live TV, movies, and other VOD content smoothly without any issues. This app does not accept the M3U link or playlist file. Like SO Player, You need to add the username and password or Pin Code of your IPTV provider to stream content.
How to Install Nora Go on Firestick
Nora Go is not available on the official Amazon App Store and hence you have to sideload the app on Firestick using Downloader.
1. Turn On your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
2. Tap the Find tab on the home screen.
3. Click the first tile, Search.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to type Downloader on the search bar.
5. Locate the Downloader app from the search results and select it.
6. Click the Get button to install the app on Firestick.
7. Now, go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
8. On the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
9. Scroll down to the bottom and click the option My Fire TV.
10. Select Developer Options and tap Install unknown apps.
11. Hit the toggle switch near the Downloader app to enable it.
12. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
13. Give access to all the necessary permissions.
14. Navigate to the Home tab displayed on the side menu bar.
15. Enter the Nora Go apk link on the URL box and select the Go button.
16. Wait for the file to download.
17. Once downloaded, click the Install button on the installation screen.
18. Once installed, open it and sign in to the app to stream IPTV contents.
How to Setup Nora Go on Firestick
1. Launch the Nora Go app on your Firestick.
2. Tap the Username and Password section. If you have the Pin code of your provider, select the option Pin Code.
3. Enter the Username and Password of your IPTV provider.
4. Tap Log In and wait for the content to load on Nora Go Player.
5. Now, play your desired IPTV content and enjoy streaming it on a big screen.
The above are the steps required to install Nora Go on Firestick. Nora Go doesn’t contain any content or live TV links in it. You have to get a subscription from an IPTV provider and you need to add the credentials on Nora Go app to stream content. Nora Go app only accepts the Xtream Codes or Pin code of the service provider. Nora Go is a user-friendly application that has plenty of features. Nowadays most IPTV services stream copyrighted content illegally. So, make sure to use a VPN while streaming IPTV content in Nora Go.