Streamstorm IPTV Addon lets you watch your favorite IPTV content without commercials. It includes popular TV channels and radio channels in its collection. Users can also watch movies and TV series using this add-on. It is available for access across the world without any geographical restrictions. The on-demand library includes content from various genres, including action, documentaries, and music.
- Streamstorm IPTV Addon lets users stream IPTV content without any commercials.
- Has support for TV catch-up with a duration of 7 days.
- Users can tune in to 1000 radio channels on this Kodi addon.
- This Kodi addon also has support for the electronic program guide.
Is Streamstorm IPTV Addon Legal?
No, Streamstorm IPTV Addon might probably include some copyright-restricted content. The service does not disclose much information about its legal side as well. However, the major concern should be the safety of your streaming device online. You can protect your devices with the help of a premium VPN subscription. It is better to subscribe to the best VPNs for IPTV, like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
Streamstorm IPTV Addon includes an annual subscription of 219.00 CHF. With this, you can stream any title without ads.
How to Sign Up for Streamstorm IPTV
1. Open a web browser and go to the official website of Streamstorm IPTV.
2. On the homepage, scroll to the section that shows the subscription.
3. Click on the Order Now button next to the subscription plan.
4. Select the number of connections you want and the duration of the subscription.
5. Click on the Add to Cart option.
6. When you get a pop-up menu on your screen, select the Proceed To Checkout button.
7. Select the Process To Checkout button on your screen.
8. In the next screen, provide your personal information and select Next.
9. Provide extra information on the next screen and click Next.
10. Also, enter the payment details in the respective fields and confirm the same.
How to Install Streamstorm IPTV Addon
To get the Kodi addon, users can follow two simple steps.
Install Streamstorm IPTV Addon Repository
Initially, users need to install the repository of the addon on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Click on the Settings icon to launch the menu.
3. Choose the System option in the menu and click on the Addons icon.
4. From the right side of the screen, enable Unknown sources.
5. On the warning message, click the Yes option.
6. Return to Settings and select the File Manager icon.
7. Navigate and click on the Add Source option.
8. You can see a text box on your screen.
9. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter http://repo.streamstorm.tv, and click OK.
10. Provide the name of the repository as STREAMSTORM and select OK.
11. Once again, launch the Kodi home screen and click on Add-Ons.
12. Choose the Addon Package Installer icon and click the Install From Zip File option.
13. Choose the STREAMSTORM repository file and click OK.
14. Wait for the message to appear on the screen that displays the repository installed.
Install Streamstorm IPTV Addon
With the repository installed, get the add-on installed on Kodi conveniently.
1. Click the Install from repository option.
2. Pick the STREAMSTORM Repository and choose the Video add-ons option.
3. Select the STREAMSTORM folder and choose Install.
4. This will install the Streamstorm IPTV Addon.
5. Launch the Kodi home screen on your device.
6. Click the Add-ons option followed by the Video add-ons option.
7. Choose the Streamstorm IPTV Addon and play TV channels on your device.
How to Fix Streamstorm IPTV Addon Not Working
Streaming errors are one of the common issues that users of the Kodi app might come across. Even though it is an inevitable issue, there are effective troubleshooting methods to fix these errors.
Users should clear the cache on Kodi if they have streaming issues on the application.
1. Initially, select the Streamstorm IPTV Addon on Kodi.
2. Open the Tools menu and select Clear Cache.
3. Further, select the Yes option.
4. Go back to the Tools menu and select Clear Providers.
5. Confirm the same by selecting the Yes option.
Remove the Streamstorm IPTV Addon
It is better to remove the Streamstorm IPTV Addon, if it is common with streaming issues, you can then reinstall it from the repository.
1. Open the Kodi app and select the Settings option.
2. Click Addons and select Install From Repository.
3. Long press the Streamstorm IPTV Addon.
4. From the menu, select Information and click on Uninstall.
5. After uninstalling the addon, you can reinstall it.
Update The Addon
Streamstorm meets frequent updates with new IPTV content in its library as well as features. Users should keep the addon updated to stream without issues.
1. Select the Addons option on the Kodi home screen.
2. Click Install From Repository.
3. Long press the Streamstorm IPTV Addon.
4. When you get a pop-up menu, select the Information option followed by the Auto-Update option.
Factory Reset Your Device
If none of the troubleshooting tips was of help to you, reset your device to factory settings. However, it will remove all the apps you have on your device. If you have any data on your device, make sure that you have a backup before you perform a factory reset.
To watch your favorite IPTV content, Streamstorm IPTV Addon offers multiple addons.
Supremacy Kodi Addon
Supremacy Kodi Addon is an important IPTV Kodi addon to watch live TV channels. They also host an on-demand library of movies and TV shows. It gathers links for IPTV content from various websites for the same content. This, in turn, makes sure that the users will not have to miss out on any IPTV content. Moreover, it supports streaming in 4K and HD resolution.
Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon
Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon is an all-in-one Kodi addon to watch IPTV channels. It includes more than 300 links to popular movies. It has content of various genres and categories. Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon includes sections like Covenant TV, Elysium TV, Mobdro, Exodus TV, and more. You can install this Kodi addon from the Kodil repository.
IPTV Stalker Addon
IPTV Stalker Addon includes an exclusive library of high-quality TV channels. Users can play their favorite TV channels from the US, the UK, and Canada on this app. It is completely free to stream on Kodi. IPTV Stalker Addon supports streaming in HD and SD resolution. The addon has organized all the content for users to find them easily.
Streamstorm IPTV Addon is a complete IPTV service to watch movies, TV channels, and sports events. It is also compatible with multiple devices and accessible on Kodi. The service includes support for time-shifted TV with support for skipping commercials. Users can access their subscription on two devices at the same time. It also has parental control features that will let you protect children from accessing inappropriate content.